Casual sex /**** Buddies

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As anyone here ever managed to have a completely feelings free ,sexual but platonic relationship with someone? Is it actually possible? :o

Comments

• GogfumbleGogfumble Posts: 22,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is possible. But if you are questioning your ability to do it before even getting into it then don't do it.
  • EyeOfTheStormEyeOfTheStorm Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunno but I'm willing to try if anyone cares to PM me.:o:D
  • MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if you dont mind some wham bam thank you mam where my idea of being polite is to wipe my knob on the curtains to save on cleaning beds/sofa's then i'm your man ;)
  • dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, and he's still one of my best mates. I don't want a relationship with him, it was just nice having sex with someone. Its stopped now as he has a girlfriend (which I completely respect)

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »
    Yup, and he's still one of my best mates. I don't want a relationship with him, it was just nice having sex with someone. Its stopped now as he has a girlfriend (which I completely respect)

Why does it need to stop, you could be his bit on the side or even ask if they want a threesome.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    if you dont mind some wham bam thank you mam where my idea of being polite is to wipe my knob on the curtains to save on cleaning beds/sofa's then i'm your man ;)

What a Gent lol! :D .To be fair ,I think I've had worse behaviour!
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    I couldn't do it, but I'm sure it's possible.
  • dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does it need to stop, you could be his bit on the side or even ask if they want a threesome.:D

Because I respect their relationship far too much, besides I was just a sex thing. He's always wanted to settle down and i'm very happy for them both.
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dunno but I'm willing to try if anyone cares to PM me.:o:D

You must be an even bigger slapper than me :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hugsie wrote: »
    You must be an even bigger slapper than me :D

Are you following me young lady?:o
  • hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you following me young lady?:o

Maybe :p:eek:
  • Judge MentalJudge Mental Posts: 18,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's more likely to be possible for men than for women if it's a longer term arrangement than a one night stand. Women (and I generalise here) tend to be more likely to be wired to form emotional attachments with people they have physical relations with.

There are exceptions of course but in my experience men generally seem to find it easier to compartmentalise their feelings.

Or maybe they are just bigger sluts. :)
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't have a platonic relationship with someone that includes sex. The definition of 'platonic' on its own makes it an impossibility.

What you are asking is that if 'no strings attached' sex can work. In my experience yes it can, as long as the two parties are completely clear on the rules and are both happy with them. The problems arise when one of the party actually wants more but either accepts whats given, or hopes to change the other's mind in time.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »

Wait, one day he walk in and ask you, if your up for a threesome..:D:D:D:D:D
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote: »
    As anyone here ever managed to have a completely feelings free ,sexual but platonic relationship with someone? Is it actually possible? :o
    I think thats called the works xmas night out, there was one year, this girl did not care, who seen her, but she must have got of with at least 8 guys in the work place

And because of the drink, the guys were very eager to do her, she even tried it one wioth me, and some of the older guys, a true ****...10/10
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,664
    Forum Member
    yep ive had a few, some are still good mates i hang out with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My brother has. Shags some woman in Chester on a regular basis.

Difficult where I live.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helenj1986 wrote: »

Yep I did for quite a few years, Just great sex for me. She loved me she said, just wicked sex for me.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxatoria wrote: »

God man, use a tissue! What's happened to manners in this country? It's Broken Britain, I tell ya :p
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    roland rat wrote: »
    I think thats called the works xmas night out, there was one year, this girl did not care, who seen her, but she must have got of with at least 8 guys in the work place

And because of the drink, the guys were very eager to do her, she even tried it one wioth me, and some of the older guys, a true ****...10/10

A beautiful tale
    woodbush wrote: »
    Yep I did for quite a few years, Just great sex for me. She loved me she said, just wicked sex for me.

Poor woman :( I'd probably be like her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    A beautiful tale

Poor woman
    :( I'd probably be like her.

She enjoyed her life with me for many years and knew I was married. Her home life with her husband was shite.

Please don't judge me.

I gave her more than her husband ever did and gave her a loving relationship. For me it was sexual and her as well. She was aware of the restrictions but loved me anyway.
  • a_c_g_ta_c_g_t Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's called

"Panda Love"

As in all the guy does is "Eats,Shoots and Leaves" :)
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a_c_g_t wrote: »
    It's called

"Panda Love"

As in all the guy does is "Eats,Shoots and Leaves" :)

We women are capable of doing the same you know :)
  • a_c_g_ta_c_g_t Posts: 1,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We women are capable of doing the same you know :)

true true
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most men like no strings attached sex. If you are a strong woman and know you just want a bit of fun then go for it! Life is too short.