Roku LT Light Issue

Having just bought a roku LT for the bedroom TV, I find after the new software loads at registration, the light stay's on permanently, and very bright as well.
I already have the XS model and as the instruction's state the light blinks with remote commands, and goes off as the unit hibernates.
thinking this was a fault, the LT went back to the shop for a replacement, only to find the exact same thing happened.
After correspondence with roku, which involved resets through the players secret menu, the problem remained, for them to suggest returning the LT to them under warranty, for another new one.
My question is, does anyone else have this issue, is it normal for this model, there are limited suggestions on the internet, that this fault was introduced with the last software release.
I'm kind of reluctant to send it back to roku for another new one, having tried a replacement already, I realise I have nothing to lose, other than being without the unit for a week or so.
Is anyone else out there having this issue with their LT?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I have two LT's. On the older one the light goes out whereas on the newer one it doesn't!

It's not in a bedroom so its not causing me any problems and seems to be working fine, so I haven't bothered about it to be honest.

They're both running the latest software, so I guess it isn't that. Perhaps a minor hardware revision that acts differently for some reason?
  • x6461x6461 Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    My light has started staying on and very bright since the last software update.