I'm leaving this forum soon

2»

Comments

• JohnnyForgetJohnnyForget Posts: 24,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James_Vick wrote: »
    I've decided to leave this forum as soon as this game is over: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=69660093#post69660093

I feel I've pissed to many people off so I'm going before I can do it again. I don't trust myself lol

Yesterday, I made my first post to this forum for several weeks. Was I missed during my absence? I doubt that very much. After all, what's so special about me?

Will you be missed when you leave? Unlikely. What's so special about you?
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought about starting a new thread, but that might be construed as egotistical so will announce here that I will be leaving this forum.....

....between 5.30 and 7ish because I'll be watching the Wales game. I will return, yes, one day I will return (Channelling my inner 1st Doctor) because I'm interested in the trailer and the reactions. 'Citing, isn't it.

(I know, no-one likes a smartarse....but am in a skittish mood. ;) )

Edit: Loads of you have seen it already then. :eek: (Caught up with other threads.) I'll wait 'til this evening. Probably.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    I was paid a couple of days ago and need to stock up the fridge.

Not enough people really give a toss if I eat or not so I am definitely going shopping. Probably Sainsbury' s as I have fallen out with Tesco.

Have you been shopping yet? I've been worrying about it all day.
  • Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm back! I'm sure you've all missed me.:)

What? You've not missed me at all?:(

Well, you can all Bog Off! I'm leaving this forum forever, or until my next post, whichever is soonest.:mad:

(I hope you all enjoyed my flounce - I've been practicing it for ages. ;):D)
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well, you can all Bog Off! I'm leaving this forum forever, or until my next post, whichever is soonest.:mad:

Nine!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nine!

Out of what? Ten? A hundred and three?:p
  • saladfingers81saladfingers81 Posts: 11,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Out of what? Ten? A hundred and three?:p

Ten of course. An elegant and captivating flounce with a subtle sprinkling of piquant sass for good measure. Darling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ten of course. An elegant and captivating flounce with a subtle sprinkling of piquant sass for good measure. Darling.

Thank you, luvvie. :D

(Piquant Lancashire sass, please note.)
  • KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soulou wrote: »
    Have you been shopping yet? I've been worrying about it all day.

Yes I have. I used a trolley and everything and the woman on the cheese counter was very polite. A boy scout offered to pack my bags. I didn't accept.

#savethejames
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    Yes I have. I used a trolley and everything and the woman on the cheese counter was very polite. A boy scout offered to pack my bags. I didn't accept.

#savethejames

Phew. What a relief.

Make sure you let us know next time you go shopping and don't get banned from Sainsbury's, You know how it upsets us when you misbehave in the supermarket.
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member

Well you have had years to practice it Granny :)
  • darnall42darnall42 Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good byeee ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    I never understand why people feel the need to announce things like this in advance, I always get the impression they are hoping for people to beg them to stay or something….

I'm going now. Bye! I'm off. Just going to leave.

And watch the thread to see if there's any responses.

And if it stays on Page 1 for the week.

And if you keep replying.

But I'm going.

Now.

Watch me go.

Bye
  • be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaDvUM5m-Ug#t=0m10s

James Vick is believed to be dead; and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him.
  • allen_whoallen_who Posts: 2,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mean this to be rude but who are you?
  • scumcatscumcat Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Have you switched the light off yet?
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've decided to let everyone know I'm taking a short holiday from this forum.....

Yep, enjoyed that! I'm back!

:D
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, who thinks whatsisname will make a good Doctor Who?
  • Chris1964Chris1964 Posts: 19,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttley76 wrote: »
    I never understand why people feel the need to announce things like this in advance, I always get the impression they are hoping for people to beg them to stay or something….

This is so very true-plus its only something you can realistically do once, and if nobody bothers what on earth does it achieve?

Its like this in life/work. If you have an outburst about something you really have to make sure it hits home and makes people take notice. Otherwise people tend to largely disregard anything else you ever do or say.