Halo Spartan Assault

ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I bought this game for PC (Windows 8) and been playing it off and on and it's quite good. No co-op though which would have made it even better but it is coming to Xbox 360 and Xbox one and will have co-op added. Worth a look for those that like 'Halo' :)

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halospartanassault

Comments

• 2dshmuplover2dshmuplover Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I really like the look of this and dual stick controls will be great. In a way this is sort of like our Resogun, a 2D top down Halo shmup. Will be buying!
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like the look of this and dual stick controls will be great. In a way this is sort of like our Resogun, a 2D top down Halo shmup. Will be buying!

Although some of the levels are short mate, It's good fun putting the foes down using the shotgun. Put it on the hardest difficulty setting and you've got yourself an excellent little game and a decent challenge :)
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got this on my Win8 tablet and was surprised how good it was. Didn't get very far but keep meaning to go back to it.
  • fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to get this for my Win8 laptop, but didn't bother because -

a) I heard it was loaded with micro transations, despite being a paid title

b) It took them a stupid amount of time to add joypad support while they tried to "promote" Surface tablets.

Is it worth picking up? Either now, or when it hits console?
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I say it's worth it. You don't really get pestered with the micro-transactions and I haven't felt like the game was restricted unless you bought something.