MP3 on Humax Foxsat HDR

DenonDaveDenonDave Posts: 163
Forum Member
Hi

Not sure where to put this, so hope one of you experts can help!

I'm trying to use an external drive to play back MP3's through my Humax Foxsat HDR. The drive is a 3.5" SATA in a caddy, formatted FAT32. I've copied some CD's as one MP3 (ie no individual tracks, so that there's no gap or click between tracks). I've done this through Audiograbber. On my PC thay play back fine, but through the Humax the last few seconds is chopped off. Does anyone know why, and if there's a workaround for this?

Cheers, Dave

Comments

• REPASSACREPASSAC Posts: 2,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DenonDave wrote: »
    Hi

Not sure where to put this, so hope one of you experts can help!

I'm trying to use an external drive to play back MP3's through my Humax Foxsat HDR. The drive is a 3.5" SATA in a caddy, formatted FAT32. I've copied some CD's as one MP3 (ie no individual tracks, so that there's no gap or click between tracks). I've done this through Audiograbber. On my PC thay play back fine, but through the Humax the last few seconds is chopped off. Does anyone know why, and if there's a workaround for this?

Cheers, Dave

Nope I just moved all my MP3's directly to the audio location - My HDR's HD is broken and until the new one arrives I can't see the path for a few days.