EE Autograph Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only two EastEnders that never replied to me before they left were Hetti Bywater and Ashley Paske
  • Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Right I really want to give it another shot of writing a letter but I have idea where to start, help me. Everything I write sounds like I am just out the asylum.

Who are you writting to? i'll PM you a letter you play around with :)
    Forum Member
    I received a reply back from Michael French on saturday. Took about 3 weeks.

He enclosed and signed and personlised cast card, a lovely note on an Eastenders compliments slip and his very first card card signed too. Top bloke. Very pleased with this success.
  • Vicks-LouiseVicks-Louise Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who are you writting to? i'll PM you a letter you play around with :)

Can you do this for me too please? I've started writing some but think I sound like a freak lol
    Forum Member
    Can you do this for me too please? I've started writing some but think I sound like a freak lol

Lol yeh of course i can. I'm not an expert mind!! You might think it's worse than yours!!
  • TommyGiffenTommyGiffen Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    I wrote away for a bout 16. Got back 6. This was like 4 months ago, disappointed.
  • mw0390mw0390 Posts: 23,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wrote away for a bout 16. Got back 6. This was like 4 months ago, disappointed.

6 in 4 months isn't too bad it depends who you wrote too
    Forum Member
    I can be frustrating waiting for replies. But having been collecting for about 8years, I know first hand, some just do take a lot longer than others.

I had Lorraine Chase (Steph from Emmerdale) write to me about 3 years after i originally wrote to her!! She acknowledged how long she had taken and apologised - its was a great surprise to be honest!!

In the meantime, why dont you write to some other actors/actress's you like :)
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    3 today, all from EastEnders.

Jessie Wallace (Kat) signed cast card.
    Lacey Turner (Stacey) signed cast card.
    Laila Morse (Mo) signed cast card.

All took exactly 2 weeks.
  • fiyero26fiyero26 Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Two replied today

Rita Simons (Took about ten months) and Lacey Turner (Took about 1 month).
  • Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EE card from Lisa Hammond this morning (dedicated, took 2 weeks).
    Forum Member
    A signed and dedicated EastEnders cast card plus a little note from Danny-Boy Hatchard (Lee) today.
  • bensautographsbensautographs Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally a coronation street success after god knows how long,they are getting really bad at replying to fanmail which is a shame,i havent seen a success from one corrie star in a while,anyway i got jimi mistry signed corrie cast card
  • Suitcase BeraoSuitcase Berao Posts: 6,078
    Forum Member
    I've had a dedicated Roger Sloman (with a small note) and a signed Lindsey Coulson card in the past couple of weeks.

Also now seen cards for Rebecca Scroggs and Natalie Cassidy on eBay, so I think that means that with the exception of Rachel Wilde everyone now has one.
  • Mr_HamiltonMr_Hamilton Posts: 975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Two replies this morning - an EE card from Lin Blakley (dedicated, took 2 weeks) and a Casualty card from George Rainsford (undedicated, took 3 months).

Also spotted some new Coronation Street cards on eBay this morning - Jimi Mistry, Amy Kelly, Hayley Tamaddon and Dean Fagan.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two replies this morning - an EE card from Lin Blakley (dedicated, took 2 weeks) and a Casualty card from George Rainsford (undedicated, took 3 months).

Also spotted some new Coronation Street cards on eBay this morning - Jimi Mistry, Amy Kelly, Hayley Tamaddon and Dean Fagan.

Cool. No word on Terrence Maynard or Katie McGlynn yet? Sinead's been on longer than Maddie or Luke and she hasn't got one yet...... Hmmm. Could that mean something??:confused:
  • Rick_PoppaRick_Poppa Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Been on holiday for two and a half weeks ...got back today too find EE cast cards from Roger Sloman, Tosh, Linda Carter (which has taken months too arrive) and a Roxy card too ....they were a bit battered tho cos despite me writing "Please do not bend " on the envelope ....the postman here is an idiot...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have only started watching recently and been to the gates where its filmed and met a few of the cast,im totally hooked now.i heard that they dont really reply...and heard ages ago they was stopping doing cast cards cause there was that many cast coming and going...
    humbug83 wrote: »
    Oh I don't know then. I guess I will just have to wait and see.

I got personalised cast card from Danny Mac in April :)

I sent off to James Sutton and Kieron Richardson at the same time but still waiting for them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent off for a few New Corrie and EE cast cards plus one too Hollyoaks...There seems too have been a spate of New cards to get at the minute which is great. Both EE & Corrie seem too be updating all there cast shots on the cards which is also nice too see...Wish Emmerdale would follow suit ...HATE the current cast cards, they are so dull ... I would prefer outdoor shots, they have all that great village set ect to use for them....Hollyoaks cards are great, but I seem too write off but never receive any lol
  • uzzybuzzyuzzybuzzy Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got 3 back today...Maddy Hill, Timothy West and Danny-Boy Hatchard after approx 2-3 weeks all personalised!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I wrote off to Danny Boy H on 8th April and ain't had a reply yet...

Today I got a few of the Home and Away cards produced by Channel 5, they sent me cards for Bianca, the Braxtons, Irene, Alf, Indi, Leah and Marilyn

the Heath card is my fave lol
    Forum Member
    Had a signed and dedicated EastEnders cast card plus a small note from Roger Sloman (Les) today.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »
    Sent off for a few New Corrie and EE cast cards plus one too Hollyoaks...There seems too have been a spate of New cards to get at the minute which is great. Both EE & Corrie seem too be updating all there cast shots on the cards which is also nice too see...Wish Emmerdale would follow suit ...HATE the current cast cards, they are so dull ... I would prefer outdoor shots, they have all that great village set ect to use for them....Hollyoaks cards are great, but I seem too write off but never receive any lol

I have just sent to the hollyoaks cast,so who doesnt reply or who does reply appart from danny mac?,yes emmerdale cards have gone down hill,i preferred them like before where they was taken in the village or in houses,i got a reply from the eastenders helpdesk today and natalie cassidy has a cast card
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rick_Poppa wrote: »

Oh and holkyoaks do pay for postage dont they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and holkyoaks do pay for postage dont they?

I hope so cos didn't enclose a stamp...