Options

Hmmm, the V+ £75 offer, yes or no???

RozRoz Posts: 1,466
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I told my friend yesterday that the V+ offer was still on, but she just phoned me to tell me that she tried to get it and they're telling her the offer is finished... the website is still listing it as on, but not on the offers page anymore. So... is it or is it not? lol

Comments

• Options
    Formula1MadFormula1Mad Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roz wrote: »
    I told my friend yesterday that the V+ offer was still on, but she just phoned me to tell me that she tried to get it and they're telling her the offer is finished... the website is still listing it as on, but not on the offers page anymore. So... is it or is it not? lol

It's still on. The person she was talking to obviously hadn't a clue what they were on about. She needs to keep ringing and ringing. Maybe try calling retentions as they are very professional. If she's not already a customer of virgin don't forget you could refer her as a friend and you'll both get £30 back after the first few months.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I ordered a v+ box on friday, phoned up & asked & was told it was still on.

I then asked about the £10 online discount for ordering online & seh says that v+ is classed as a new service & if I ordered online I would get it for £65.

Needless to say I ordered online & when I called to book the installation I was only charged £65! :-)

I also ordered via www.quidco.com & I may get £55 for the order as well, although this hasn't tracked yet.

Cheers

Rawy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got my XL+ installed for £30
  • Options
    ShiftyDundeeShiftyDundee Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Can existing customers on the 3 for £30 deal get the V+ box for £75?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Yes we did. We've been with virgin since november and rang at beginning of month and we're getting it on Saturday. £75, no arguments from virgin.
  • Options
    orangeballoonorangeballoon Posts: 10,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it wasnt offered to me 2 weeks ago.

i explained very clearly to them that it had better be
  • Options
    Ernie_CErnie_C Posts: 2,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it wasnt offered to me 2 weeks ago.

i explained very clearly to them that it had better be

According to your profile you already have a V+.

As has been stated before, the special £75 install is only for the first V+ (and rightly so), although some have claimed getting two at the cheap price.
  • Options
    RozRoz Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Friend now getting it installed for the £75 next Weds.

I got two boxes for £75 each, simply because on four separate occasions on the previous day before actually paying for them, I was told that was what the price was... when I went to pay the following day, they said it was only for one box, but they let me have the two because I was genuinely quoted £75 each.