Hooters - Opening In The UK!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    When I go for something to eat I generally go with my wife, I don't think she would be too impressed when a buxom babe in shorts and a vest came bouncing over to take our order.

Yeah but think how impressed you'd be.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    My brother works in the kitchen in one and he says the food is really bad quality and way way over priced. He doesnt think they will last and is looking for another job.
  • Options
    grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkpaper wrote: »
    My brother works in the kitchen in one and he says the food is really bad quality and way way over priced.

And yet, strangely enough, no-one ever notices.
  • Options
    I love EllieI love Ellie Posts: 8,009
    Forum Member
    Cyberninja wrote: »
    When I go for something to eat I generally go with my wife, I don't think she would be too impressed when a buxom babe in shorts and a vest came bouncing over to take our order.

In the US, they are promoted as a family restaurant.
    Over here though, it'll be sad lads wank fodder.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother works in the kitchen in one and he says the food is really bad quality and way way over priced. He doesnt think they will last and is looking for another job.

They have been going a fair few years in this country. SInce when did overpriced bad quality food mean you didn't last? TGI Fridays do ok out of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    They have been going a fair few years in this country. SInce when did overpriced bad quality food mean you didn't last? TGI Fridays do ok out of it.

:) Yeah but even they don't charge £10 for a burger that doesn't include chips. Least TGIs do great cocktails (maybe thats the reason I don't notice their bad quality food ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :) Yeah but even they don't charge £10 for a burger that doesn't include chips. Least TGIs do great cocktails (maybe thats the reason I don't notice their bad quality food ;))

TGI's will charge you £13.49 for one of their burgers with chips.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Decky3 wrote: »
    There's been branches all over London for years, in fact my niece was a trainee manager there for a while. She said it was mainly business suit gents that used them, far too overpricey for food that you'd get elsewhere for a quater of the prices they charge. Those booby women don't earn all that well either.

LOL! There are no branches and have never been any branches of Hooters in London.
  • Options
    AlezAlez Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's 7 to 9 quid just for a standard burger by the looks of it, not for me I'm afraid.