The last house on the left :D oohh i forgot how good it is :eek:
  • Options
    HamptonHampton Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    LykkieLi wrote: »
    Bridesmaids.

Unexpectedly hilarious.

10/10

I agree. I avoided it because I thought it was going to be all vulgar filth just for the sake of it. But it was actually quite touching and funny. Have watched it 3 times!

Also saw The Death and Life of Charlie St Cloud today....nice weepy!
  • Options
    pjayem1964pjayem1964 Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Hugo 10/10
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Australia - wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be (or as bad as people had made it out to be) - but it was looooooong. 7/10. I gave it an extra point because Its Baz Luhrman & I love Baz Luhrman.
  • Options
    RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Over the last fourteen days:

Fright Night (remake) - Decent

Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - Superb

Regards

RB
  • Options
    emmageeringemmageering Posts: 5,167
    Forum Member
    My Week With Marilyn (2011) - 8/10
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WATERLOO - 9/10

a small unremarkable film about some battle that happenned in ..... belgium ..... or somewhere, from someone called ..... delorentis or sommit :D

AUSTRALIA - 8.5/10 - lovely movie this, started off as a comedy but moved into seriousness
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    W/E
    7/10
    It felt a bit rushed at the end. Plus i felt the movie didn't need the storyline of a fictional character to run alongside. It would of been better if the film was just about Wallis and Edward. Also, Madonna's camera angles were all over the place and she would randomly do close up at irelevent thing.
  • Options
    KathyFan12KathyFan12 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    The Blob (1958)

6/10
  • Options
    highnalhighnal Posts: 2,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stardust - pleasantly surprised! 8/10
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    Virtuosity

A mess, but Russell Crowe was hilariously evil.
  • Options
    sillybillybuntosillybillybunto Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Colombiana - It's poor on an epic scale! Don't watch it unless you're seriously bored and it's to early to go to bed!
  • Options
    MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    Snow White and the huntsman and I liked it
    on tv was I am number four and I've watched that many a time and still like it
  • Options
    NickelbackNickelback Posts: 23,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stand And Deliver 10/10
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Sherlock Holmes A game of shadows, Great film, Robert Downey Jr. is consistently in good films.
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Buried Treasure...9/10.

I think it was described as a drama rather than a film, but I really enjoyed this, I thought John Thaw was excellent.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter - 5/10 - Visually i thought the film was great, and i loved the storyline in the first half, the 2nd half was a bit :yawn::sleep: though
  • Options
    filmfan7filmfan7 Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Preist ..7/10.. dark action packed vampire movie!

Legion 6/10...strange film...reminds me of bits of several films in one ..including The Happening .and Species amonst others !

Frequency 9/10...Brilliant !
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ATTACK THE BLOCK - 9/10

highly enjoyable chav-em-up with some very exciting action stuff, close calls aplenty and REDICULOUS "street" language too :D

COLLATERAL - 9/10

another top class movie
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    jenzie wrote: »
    ATTACK THE BLOCK - 9/10

highly enjoyable chav-em-up with some very exciting action stuff, close calls aplenty and REDICULOUS "street" language too :D

I found that surprisingly good when I saw it.

Unforgiven 8/10

Went on slightly too long but very good overall
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Attack the Block was excellent, even though I missed the beginning (was on TV last night but I didn't find it till I was channel hopping after the footie).

The bit when Sam is in Moses's flat and asks him how old he is an unforgettable scene.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,631
    Forum Member
    Bourne Identity 8/10
    Bourne Legacy 8/10
    Bourne Ultimatum 9/10
  • Options
    bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lover Come Back, with Doris Day and Rock Hudson. I was so tired and didn't want to watch anything very demanding. This fitted the bill perfectly - frothy and very funny (and predictable, but that was half the charm of it).
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    "Your Highness"

Honestly, I thought it was funny. I enjoyed it. Nice to see Natalie Portman in a comedy, and she is good at it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Attack the Block - I stuck with it until they forced their way into the nurse's flat but I was already bored and irritated by the nonsensical dialogue from the kids. I gave up then. Disappointed as I was looking forward to it. 4/10

Fright Night - Surprised by this. Only vaguely like the original and not playing for laughs but it was pretty entertaining in it's own right. 7/10.

Star Wars - Attack of the Clones. I hate it when people jump on the Star Wars bashing band wagon but I found even more cringey bits that I remember seeing before. More wood than the forest moon of Endor. 6.5/10
This discussion has been closed.