Drugs and Gun found on Bieber's tour bus

GODDESSGODDESS Posts: 1,304
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Someone needs to take thay boy in hand now before it's too late.

The drugs and gun may not have been his but it's fair to say that his behaviour has become somewhat erratic over the weeks.

He'll probably say they belonged to the Monkey! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are his parents?? If this was my son I would want to be with him...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    GODDESS wrote: »
    Someone needs to take thay boy in hand now before it's too late.

The drugs and gun may not have been his but it's fair to say that his behaviour has become somewhat erratic over the weeks.

He'll probably say they belonged to the Monkey!
    :rolleyes:

No, he's dumped the monkey now, told Germany to donate it to a zoo or something, how very kind of him:rolleyes:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member
    14:59 tick tock.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a taser, not a gun.
  • spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    It was a taser, not a gun.

still a firearm tho , can still kill someone with a tazer
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This latest development is rather worrying, given the inability of Justin's PR management team to control his recent actions & his so-called 'mates' around him.

I think it's time Justin's parents should step in and sort out the sorry mess he's in at present.
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like he is heading for serious trouble.
  • BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 6,963
    Forum Member
    He's an idiot. Hope he fritters all his money away.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    This latest development is rather worrying, given the inability of Justin's PR management team to control his recent actions & his so-called 'mates' around him.

I think it's time Justin's parents should step in and sort out the sorry mess he's in at present.

Don't think the lovely Jeremey Bieber is high on strong parental guidance material.

To be honest, I'm slightly inclined to think that some, not all, of this is him, and his people, attempting to move him away from squeeky clean tween idol, into credible, grown up musician with attitude and gaining an older fanbase who won't grow out of him in a few months.

Obviously if he stopped dressing in those baby grows and walking like he'd just poohed his nappies it would help as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why would you need a stun gun on a tour bus?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Don't think the lovely Jeremey Bieber is high on strong parental guidance material.

To be honest, I'm slightly inclined to think that some, not all, of this is him, and his people, attempting to move him away from squeeky clean tween idol, into credible, grown up musician with attitude and gaining an older fanbase who won't grow out of him in a few months.

Obviously if he stopped dressing in those baby grows and walking like he'd just poohed his nappies it would help as well.

I think you are right on the dad, I think probably the mum too.
    and LOL at bit in bold, that would certainly be a good start:D
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding drugs on a pop star's tour bus is hardly unusual.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will be in rehab any day now.
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Finding drugs on a pop star's tour bus is hardly unusual.

Depends on the image they cultivate - imagine if this was Cliff Richard. It'd be disappointing if this was all they found on some other star's bus, but this is a different category of 'pop star' ;)
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why does Justin Bieber need a stun gun on his tour bus. Just turn up late to keep his fans away. :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314689/Swedish-police-drugs-Justin-Biebers-tour-bus.html

__________-

Look back in the 60's and 70's all the best pop stars took drugs. I mean GOOD Pop stars. Not plastic ones.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    I saw a quote the mum gave in an interview a short while back that said she couldn't control him and had to let him make his own mistakes. I'd be kicking his ass if he was mine!

Where is Usher in all of this? I thought he was involved in the management/advisory side of things?

On a positive note, I'm glad to read that he has surrendered that poor monkey!
  • allaboardallaboard Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like the world is going to have a ringside seat for the meltdown of this young man.
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might not be his drugs?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw a quote the mum gave in an interview a short while back that said she couldn't control him and had to let him make his own mistakes. I'd be kicking his ass if he was mine!

Where is Usher in all of this? I thought he was involved in the management/advisory side of things?

On a positive note, I'm glad to read that he has surrendered that poor monkey!

I think his mother was only 17 when she had him and obviously hasn't been much of a mother discipline wise. Pushing him on YouTube when he was barely out of his teens isn't the way to produce a well adjusted young person.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think his mother was only 17 when she had him and obviously hasn't been much of a mother discipline wise. Pushing him on YouTube when he was barely out of his teens isn't the way to produce a well adjusted young person.

I think he has the classic child star 'problem', no one is saying no to him, if I was his mother I would be pulling him out of the fame game and giving him a big kick up the backside, however, sadly, I get the impression his mother is milking the cash cow as much as everyone else. I don't think his best interests are being put first, its all about the money.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

i think you mean "into" his teens,;) your spelling of barely is correct though.:o
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are his parents?? If this was my son I would want to be with him...

You mean where is his mother? I don't know about any father.....
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    i think you mean "into" his teens,;) your spelling of barely is correct though.:o

Whatever, and no need for the sarcasm.:p
    You mean where is his mother? I don't know about any father.....
    His parents were never married, but maintain a close friendship and common goals regarding their son's personal and professional life. Mallette raised her son with the help of her mother, Diane, and stepfather, Bruce.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

'Common goals' eh? Not enough to tell him to stop being an ar*e obviously.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh well, slippery slope for Justin....
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,197
    Forum Member

She's also a nutjob fundie.