Options

Brian to face BB eviction. Emma offered job

123457»

Comments

• Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emma wanted his job. Every Friday Emma and her husband were doing polls on forums asking people to vote to get rid of him. And another poll with Emma as one of the options for his replacement.

LOL no offence but this must be the most funniest and ridiculous post to ever be posted on DS! Like another poster asked have you got any evidence to back up this claim?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koll wrote: »
    Lol what? Any evidence for this?
    D.DotA wrote: »
    LOL no offence but this must be the most funniest and ridiculous post to ever be posted on DS! Like another poster asked have you got any evidence to back up this claim?

If you need evidence look back on last years topics on this forum alone you will see every Eviction night there was a debate or a poll on how bad Brian was doing and how wonderful Emma was. There was even a drunken sailor at midnight some nights starting topic on how hot she looked (her hubby I think;)).:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you need evidence look back on last years topics on this forum alone you will see every Eviction night there was a debate or a poll on how bad Brian was doing and how wonderful Emma was. There was even a drunken sailor at midnight some nights starting topic on how hot she looked (her hubby I think;)).:rolleyes:

LOL! It doesn't mean it was her or her husband it just means some fans thought she was better then Brian and as for them calling her hot they probably just fancied her!

I saw loads of people saying Emma should take over from Brian and she's attractive, so does that mean her and her husband made loads of secret accounts pretending to be fans? I agree with Emma being better then Brian and being attractive does that mean I'm Emma or her husband in disguise?

Just because fans posted that it does Not mean its Emma or her husband so there's no evidence! Lmfao!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    LOL! It doesn't mean it was her or her husband it just means some fans thought she was better then Brian and as for them calling her hot they probably just fancied her!

I saw loads of people saying Emma should take over from Brian and she's attractive, so does that mean her and her husband made loads of secret accounts pretending to be fans? I agree with Emma being better then Brian and being attractive does that mean I'm Emma or her husband in disguise?

Just because fans posted that it does Not mean its Emma or her husband so there's no evidence! Lmfao!

You protest too much.;):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You protest too much.;):p:D

But I am right though :p