Options

James Corden Is Hideous

DavinaUmbridgeDavinaUmbridge Posts: 525
Forum Member
✭✭
WHY WHY WHY

Is that hideous Orca man James Corden still poluting my tv screen.

Hes managed to infiltrate all the shows i love. First Big Brothers Big Mouth then doctor who now hes everywere coz of that horrendous football tournement.

When are people TPTB to realise that nobody likes him.

Hes vulgar, rude, arrogant my god he een dissed the legend Patrick Stuart.

What makes him think he has the right to even question Patrick Stuart let alone insult him!!

Some one needs to recreat that scene from Free Willy and put the whale back into his natural habitat

Comments

• Options
    ohmygoshohmygosh Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    WHY WHY WHY

Hes managed to infiltrate all the shows i love. First Big Brothers Big Mouth then doctor who now hes everywere coz of that horrendous football tournement.

What makes him think he has the right to even question Patrick Stuart let alone insult him!!

Some one needs to recreat that scene from Free Willy and put the whale back into his natural habitat

Blimey my love that's a bit harsh:eek:
  • Options
    kragbellkragbell Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    WHY WHY WHY

Agree to all this - the bloke is starting to believe his own hype and the TV saturation is too much.

Why do the producers ALWAYS make this mistake - there are OTHER perfectly good presenters out there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 457
    Forum Member
    WHY WHY WHY

Ha ha, legend!
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Corden is the only reason I would accept for legalising whale hunting - let the Japanese do him as part of their 'scientific research'.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was only me who couldn't stand this fat windbag. He really does love himself doesn't he? Why is he on everything at the moment? He's not even funny.
  • Options
    MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I thought it was only me who couldn't stand this fat windbag. He really does love himself doesn't he? Why is he on everything at the moment? He's not even funny.

You are definitely not alone. He makes me

:eek:
    /l\

...and as for dissing the legend that is Patrick Stewart...I don't condone whaling so I believe Cordon should be humanely harpooned with a (appropriately massive) tranquilizer dart and towed to a remote island where he can have no contact whatsoever with the outside world..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WHY WHY WHY

This is the only hideous comment.
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are definitely not alone. He makes me

:eek:
    /l\

...and as for dissing the legend that is Patrick Stewart...I don't condone whaling so I believe Cordon should be humanely harpooned with a (appropriately massive) tranquilizer dart and towed to a remote island where he can have no contact whatsoever with the outside world..

It's a pity cannibalism is on the wane - we could end world hunger by just donating HIM!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Hopefully the Borg are tracking him now.......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    atleast he doesnt have gavlar in tow.......im surprised hes getting so much air time- did that tv show that he did with gavin ( dont know actors name) not pan. saw it a few times and it was desperate
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another Anti-Corden thread so soon? Oh but there just can't be enough of them. Can't stand the man either.
  • Options
    FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to like Corden purely for the blind vitriol now.....
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his career will go into free-fall now, it's become ok to hate him and this Patrick Stewart thing (50/50 really) will just reaffirm the haters view of him.

James Corden insults everyone and getting a bit shirty when someone does it to him is not a vote winner.

Of course, those who think him funny will likely still do so but he needs the wider audience to survive.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Looking at him makes me want to puke. I cant believe he's doing the world cup thing :mad:

Heres a treat for you Davina :D

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/corden1205_468xx299.jpg

Even his you-know-what is overweight :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it's out of order for JC to insult people yet people on here can call him fat, orca etc and that's acceptable

Patrick Stewart is a pig ignorant, arrogant tosser

I'm not that big a fan of JC but the vitriol on here is quite unncessary

my only problem with James is lesbian vampire killers :D
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is one role that he'd be ideal for, and not just because of his size, but his face too. If they ever did a biopic of Laurel and Hardy The Early Years, he'd be ideal as Oliver Hardy. No, really....!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Dennis C wrote: »
    There is one role that he'd be ideal for, and not just because of his size, but his face too. If they ever did a biopic of Laurel and Hardy The Early Years, he'd be ideal as Oliver Hardy. No, really....!

Thats's an offence to the memory of Oliver Hardy. :D
  • Options
    radyagradyag Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WHY WHY WHY

Im glad im not the only person who feels this way about him. His "talent" I cant quite work out.
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radyag wrote: »
    Im glad im not the only person who feels this way about him. His "talent" I cant quite work out.

Hypnotism? That's probably how he pulled Sheridan Smith, and how he gets top telly parts, like Doctor Who this coming Saturday....... :D
  • Options
    essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,210
    Forum Member
    he's with someone else now though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atticus21 wrote: »
    Looking at him makes me want to puke. I cant believe he's doing the world cup thing :mad:

Heres a treat for you Davina :D

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05_03/corden1205_468xx299.jpg

Even his you-know-what is overweight :rolleyes:

Duh! Thats not his you know what thats where he keeps his Ginsters Pasty. :D
  • Options
    The KenzThe Kenz Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it's out of order for JC to insult people yet people on here can call him fat, orca etc and that's acceptable

Actually, yes it is. All of those terms are fair comment.

He IS Fat, he IS a Human Orca, he IS hideously obese. None of these terms are insults - merely statements of fact.

I can only presume you've never actually set eyes on the human grabage disposal unit...

[/QUOTE]Patrick Stewart is a pig ignorant, arrogant tosser[/QUOTE]
    ...so much for you claiming the moral high ground.:rolleyes:

Know that for a fact do you, love?

That's not vitriol - trust me, I haven't got warmed up yet!

My only problem with Corden is that he hasn't been killed by a lesbian vampire...

Obviously the poor wee mite is still sensitive after the mauling of his performances in:
    Horne & Corden
    the Brits
    Lesbian Vampire Killers

What a CV!

Shame he's obviously too stupid to look at himself in a mirror and appreciate that his "cult" popularity (I'm sure that's a spelling mistake) was down to his co-writer on a little-watched comedy, and that his dreams of making it as a great comedian are only being hampered by a complete absence of humour.

A complete waste of oxygen and DNA - the best part of him ran down his mother's leg!

Now THAT'S vitriol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    WHY WHY WHY

loving this post

agree with how dare he diss patrick stewart

when he gets a recurring role on family guy/american dad and be in one of the lead roles in one of the biggest sci fi shows eva then I might have time for his witterings
    :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS leave him alone. Yes, he's a bit of a tw*t and he's annoying as hell, but if you don't like him don't watch him. Simple as.
  • Options
    BritishHoboBritishHobo Posts: 2,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Patrick Stewart is a pig ignorant, arrogant tosser

This. I don't really enjoy Gavin and Stacey and really didn't like his sketch show, but comments like from everyone on here is just disgusting. I wonder how they would feel if people were making comments like this about them. Pathetic.