Predict this year's guest performers

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Bruno mars for sure, touring the uk in october and releasing a new single too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else think Kelly Rowland might perform?
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    I wonder could The Saturdays or Blue ever get a slot

The moment they come on is the moment I toss my TV outside onto the street.
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Normally we get winner and a worldwide R&B act (Usher, Ne-yo, Cee Lo)

Could we get Pharrell?
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm..As long as Union J get their spot i am fine! :)

I doubt Selena will be performing though...Look at her tour schedule...October and Novemeber are Jam packed: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stars_Dance_Tour unless she pre-records it in the next couple of days?!?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    As much as I would like The Saturdays to perform, I don't see it, as Disco Love is released the weekend of Judeges Houses.

Would love Britney to prerform as I am really looking forward to her new album, and it does look like she is beginning to get back to her self.

And plus she'll be over here for Alan Carr, so it would make sense.
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rihanna, beyonce, olly murs, ed sheeran and maybe katy perry

Rihanna better, she's bang tidy
  • RiverMRiverM Posts: 1,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The1Kuda wrote: »
    Anyone else think Kelly Rowland might perform?

hope she does, she's sex on legs and should sing motivation the explicit version
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Demi Lovato should perform
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    lawsj123 wrote: »
    Demi Lovato should perform

Speaking of Demi, Skyscraper is #11 on UK iTunes because of Hannah Shears. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    Speaking of Demi, Skyscraper is #11 on UK iTunes because of Hannah Shears. :)

now is #5 on itunes! I wish demi could perform, I just don't know if she'll have time
    Forum Member
    now is #5 on itunes! I wish demi could perform, I just don't know if she'll have time

She is slaying...Mark siddaway or Seth I can't remember who tweeted they were editing Bootcamp i.e making final editing changes yesterday so I presume they added Skyscraper in there so Demi can get that hit with Skyscraper. I'm so glad to be honest, such a flawless song...:cry:
    Forum Member
    She is slaying...Mark siddaway or Seth I can't remember who tweeted they were editing Bootcamp i.e making final editing changes yesterday so I presume they added Skyscraper in there so Demi can get that hit with Skyscraper. I'm so glad to be honest, such a flawless song...:cry:

wow this is so amazing! if they play the song on tomorrow's show, I think it can go top 3! I'm very happy too, I love this song. and simon said to demi that Skyscraper was one of the best pop songs of all time, so I think he may have something to do with this :D
    Forum Member
    wow this is so amazing! if they play the song on tomorrow's show, I think it can go top 3! I'm very happy too, I love this song. and simon said to demi that Skyscraper was one of the best pop songs of all time, so I think he may have something to do with this :D

XF has really helped Demi's career in the UK, I'll have to admit. I'm so glad she's finally getting the recognition she deserves, she very much reminds me of a young Kelly Clarkson to be honest, and easily the most talented act to emerge out of Disney who hasn't had to strip off to find success. :p

I'm praying it goes top 3!!!
    Forum Member
    XF has really helped Demi's career in the UK, I'll have to admit. I'm so glad she's finally getting the recognition she deserves, she very much reminds me of a young Kelly Clarkson to be honest, and easily the most talented act to emerge out of Disney who hasn't had to strip off to find success. :p

I'm praying it goes top 3!!!

yes, it helped her a lot! demi has so much potential, I'm glad uk is appreciating her so much! still hoping that she can perform on the live shows, it would do wonders for her
    Forum Member
    yes, it helped her a lot! demi has so much potential, I'm glad uk is appreciating her so much! still hoping that she can perform on the live shows, it would do wonders for her

It wouldn't surprised me if she didn't. She has XFUSA and Glee which she's scheduled to appear in for quite a lot of episodes...her career is really taking off. :)
    Forum Member
    It wouldn't surprised me if she didn't. She has XFUSA and Glee which she's scheduled to appear in for quite a lot of episodes...her career is really taking off. :)

yeah, I don't know if she'll have time either :cry:
    but she'll only be in glee for 6 episodes, so who knows...
    Forum Member
    yeah, I don't know if she'll have time either :cry:
    but she'll only be in glee for 6 episodes, so who knows...

I heard that the 6 episodes are a cert but if she's popular with the audience she'll be featured in more episodes...:)
    Forum Member
    I heard that the 6 episodes are a cert but if she's popular with the audience she'll be featured in more episodes...:)

oh I didn't know that. thanks for letting me know
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RiverM wrote: »
    hope she does, she's sex on legs and should sing motivation the explicit version

Don't think she'll do Motivation from two years afo. She could do something from 'Talk A Good Game'. She's planning a rerelease later on this year
    Forum Member
    oh I didn't know that. thanks for letting me know

You're welcome....Skyscraper is 4 on iTunes.:eek::D
    Forum Member
    You're welcome....Skyscraper is 4 on iTunes.:eek::D

yay!! :D
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna
    Olly Murs
    Robbie Williams
    JLS
    One direction
    Cher Lyold
    Katy Perry
    Miley Cyrus
    JT
    Jessie J
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Cher Lloyds single comes out on the 13th like I have heard. She only has one date left on her tour, which is the 12th october could be tight but could still happen if she flies straight to the UK
  • paulbaxpaulbax Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Mariah has signed up but I don't see her album coming until next year now since her injury has held everything up. I would be so excited if she did though, it seems like a lifetime ago when they had a Mariah week in 2008! Of course it was an epic fail since no one could sing her songs, apart from Alexandra who was amazing as usual :D.

Leona will most definitely be performing though so at least thats something.