Options

Photos on Galaxy S5 keep appearing back in my gallery after being deleted...

davybhoydavybhoy Posts: 1,296
Forum Member
✭✭✭
HI people. I'm on my first ever Android phone after getting the S5 on launch day a while ago and I can't figure something out. I have deleted several photos from my phone and after selecting delete I use the 'delete everywhere' option. Then after an undetermined time when I go back into my gallery all the photos are there again and I do the process again and empty the bin again but they keep coming back into my gallery!

How the hell do I get them permenantly deleted so that they stay that way?

Comments

• Options
    dosanjh1dosanjh1 Posts: 8,727
    Forum Member
    Sounds like they're syncing with something like Google, one drive, piccassa (or whatever it's called) find out what its syncing with and delete from the back up account
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I have disabled Google+ sync, turned off the sync in photos and even turned off sync in dropbox and the photos still manage to come back after an indistinct period of time no matter how many times I delete them. It's driving me nuts!

Does this happen to anyone else or does anyone know how I can stop it?

Thanks
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I went into my memory card and there they all where, still saved. Were they somehow restoring from there? I have deleted them all and turned on all my auto back-ups so only time will tell...