Final [SPOILERS]: Which couple do you want to win?

Comments

• HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Flasha all the way!!! :)
  • reclinewithmereclinewithme Posts: 3,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Caroline to win, Frankie to be second, and Simon to come third. Not because I don't like Mark, I just don't think he's as good a dancer as the others.
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark & Karen are my favourite of those left so voted for them. And I genuinely expected to hate them both at the start of the series.

Plus I would love to see the reaction on here if those two won. And given the pettiness, meanness and negativity on the forums this year it'd be the winner this forum deserves. :p
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark & Karen, it would be lovely to see a non-dancer win.
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Pasha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Mark and Karen. I just love them. That rumba was so beautiful and artistic is the word.
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon to win. He is the only one that I pay proper attention to.

Same here! Love him and Kristina!
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmaxxs wrote: »
    Same here! Love him and Kristina!

Yay, it's not just me. They have made Strictly for me, this year. I just love them. :)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon or Caroline for me. Though I'm firmly in the please God not Mark camp so Frankie would be acceptable as well
  • hippychickxxxhippychickxxx Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've voted caroline and pasha, but tbh i won't be disappointed whoever wins, they are all brilliant and have all improved week after week and i like them all

fantastic final line-up and really hard to choose :)
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,148
    Forum Member
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Mark & Karen are my favourite of those left so voted for them. And I genuinely expected to hate them both at the start of the series.

Plus I would love to see the reaction on here if those two won. And given the pettiness, meanness and negativity on the forums this year it'd be the winner this forum deserves. :p

I agree, I have backed Mark and Karen from the beginning, but it would be especially satisfying if they did win, just to see the reaction in here.

Can you imagine the spitting out of dummies and tearing of hair! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    I agree, I have backed Mark and Karen from the beginning, but it would be especially satisfying if they did win, just to see the reaction in here.

Can you imagine the spitting out of dummies and tearing of hair! :D

And throwing of the toys out of the cot!!!!!
  • nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Simon or Caroline for me. Though I'm firmly in the please God not Mark camp so Frankie would be acceptable as well

Ditto. Think Simon has become an amazing dancer and Caroline and Frankie are both great although I've really gone off Kevin from Grimsby in a big way - and I won't be watching the finals or recording it. Christmas party to attend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I will be happy as long as Simon and Kristina win :-(
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be happy as long as Simon and Kristina win :-(

Why the sad face? They might win! Who knows what will happen on the night.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Caroline to win but I won't really mind if Simon wins because he has come such a long way and I like Kristina, same with Mark I think Karen has been a great teacher, the only one I am hoping doesn't win is Frankie she just seems to be as good as what she was at the start and very few of her dances have wowed me.
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon or Frankie for me :)
  • WallyWall2013WallyWall2013 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline & Pasha, for me.
  • joeseeksjoeseeks Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie for me <3
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cliften and Bridge
  • Debz_LynnDebz_Lynn Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    For the second year in a row I don't feel invested in who wins and instead am more invested in hoping that one certain celeb doesn't win (Mark this year, Susanna last year). This is really disappointing for me as I would love to feel as partisan as I did about Colin, Louis, Alesha, Matt or Ramps. I don't know if I will vote, or who I will vote for, but, at the moment, I would like Simon to win. It's all a bit ho-hum, okayish, rather than really exciting.

Absolutely this! However, scores on the night are likely to sway me to get behind someone, rather than just wanting anyone but Mark. I think it'll be between Simon or Caroline for me :)
  • Wigan WandererWigan Wanderer Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Frankie & Kevin..
  • sodafarlsodafarl Posts: 597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline or Frankie
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Pretty interesting article here looks at who should win and why: http://www.sotouk.com/2014/12/strictly-victory-win/
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,685
    Forum Member
    Caroline and Pasha.