Should Mich & Em Lie?

Makum101Makum101 Posts: 400
Forum Member
How about they tell them they have been on BBLB and they have had access to the forums, been watching the highlight shows, reading the papers, know the public oppinion etc. etc.

I'd imagine that Big Brother would give the stock answer to anyone who complains in the DR... "Big Brother suggests you talk to the other housemates".

it would wreak havoc.

Come on BB tell them they can say what they like on their return, because they wont think of this themselves :rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither of them have the brain power to explain what they've been up to for the last week...

They might not mention the revenge tasks immediately but I expect that'll come out fairly soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51,223
    Forum Member
    Makum101 wrote:
    How about they tell them they have been on BBLB and they have had access to the forums, been watching the highlight shows, reading the papers, know the public oppinion etc. etc.

I'd imagine that Big Brother would give the stock answer to anyone who complains in the DR... "Big Brother suggests you talk to the other housemates".

it would wreak havoc.

Come on BB tell them they can say what they like on their return, because they wont think of this themselves :rolleyes:

Not a good idea. If the HMs think that their DR conversations aren`t confidential between themselves, BB and the GBP they`ll feel restricted in what they say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the wickedest thing that Emma and Michelle could do is keep schtum and not admit to having watched everything from outside??

Unfortunately they are both too thick / mad with jealousy to be able to pull this off. Any advantage that they've gained from their time in the bedsit will be lost after ten minutes of insult slanging as soon as they re-enter the house. Shame.

Hopefully in later stages, we will see more intelligent housemates enter the bedsit (Shell and Stuart?) where they might be genuinely surprised by the deviousness of people like Dan and Jason, and then be able to do something productive and clever about it when they return to the group.

xx
  • molleymolley Posts: 25,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely the wickedest thing that Emma and Michelle could do is keep schtum and not admit to having watched everything from outside??

Unfortunately they are both too thick / mad with jealousy to be able to pull this off. Any advantage that they've gained from their time in the bedsit will be lost after ten minutes of insult slanging as soon as they re-enter the house. Shame.

Hopefully in later stages, we will see more intelligent housemates enter the bedsit (Shell and Stuart?) where they might be genuinely surprised by the deviousness of people like Dan and Jason, and then be able to do something productive and clever about it when they return to the group.

xx

If E+M had any sense then they would only say that they had been kept somewhere nearby but had only seen some dvd's or videos ,played some board games,read some books and had been fed by BB and then given a laminate sjhowing a synopsis ( Emma-whats a snopsiss ? ) of each days events .Trouble is E+M ,especially E dont have the brains to carry that out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molley wrote:
    Trouble is E+M ,especially E dont have the brains to carry that out
    I agree.

But they won't.

It's not even brains. I don't think Michelle is particularly stupid (and anyone that saw the BB's LB when Dermot read out a poem written by Emma will be as amazed as I was to discover that the nunga-flasher is secretly Shakespeare). It's the base animal instincts that appear to possess both of them entirely. They're totally incapable of concealing their thoughts, waiting or thinking before they speak and using any of the social mechanisms that most adults learn before interacting with others.

It's these animal instincts and utter lack of self-control, which make Emma and Michelle so good to watch, but will also prevent them from making the best use of their advantage in the bedsit. It's almost like watching David Brent.

Ach...we know they'll just storm in and start shouting at Victor (Emma), smothering Stuart (Michelle) and telling everyone what Jason's up to. Cringe.

xx
  • Makum101Makum101 Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    geraniums wrote:
    Not a good idea. If the HMs think that their DR conversations aren`t confidential between themselves, BB and the GBP they`ll feel restricted in what they say.

Ok everything except the shows with the DR bits in :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry - am confused - can Emma and Michelle see / hear what's being said in the Diary Room or not at the moment?

xx
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they can't
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they can't
    Okay. Cool. I guess I thought that they saw what was shown on E4. Don't know why I thought that. Hmmm. Also I thought that they'd watched Victor slagging off Emma in the Diary Room, but I must've been mistaken.

Have eaten too much lunch and feel gross.

xx
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

xx

Surely, they can't use the BS again when the housemates know about it? Don't think it would work at all. What's Dan done to be devious btw?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakaina wrote:
    Surely, they can't use the BS again when the housemates know about it? Don't think it would work at all. What's Dan done to be devious btw?
    If Emma and Michelle can somehow have their jaws wired shut to stop them from blabbing about the bedsit, it would be brilliant to send some other HMs in there later on and see what they could come up with when they return to the house (E & M have so far come up with "shouting", "farting" and "getting my man back", hardly mind games now, are they?)

Devious is maybe the wrong word for Dan. Patronising isn't. He is also coming across as pretty crafty.

xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Emma and Michelle can somehow have their jaws wired shut to stop them from blabbing about the bedsit, it would be brilliant to send some other HMs in there later on and see what they could come up with when they return to the house (E & M have so far come up with "shouting", "farting" and "getting my man back", hardly mind games now, are they?)

Devious is maybe the wrong word for Dan. Patronising isn't. He is also coming across as pretty crafty.

xx

It's such a shame e&m are getting on in the BS, i was hoping for Michel and Ahmed to end up in there together! i don't think there's much chance of the HMs not finding out about the BS, it's be a pretty stale stunt by then as well. I'm bored of it already!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry - am confused - can Emma and Michelle see / hear what's being said in the Diary Room or not at the moment?

xx

Did I not see last night that they have at least been given certain edited 'highlights'??

Also, there is no reason that BB can not use the bedsit again. Imagine the paranoia every eviction night when the remaining housemates dont know the person is actually going, or is just going to the bedsit for a week! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purity wrote:
    Did I not see last night that they have at least been given certain edited 'highlights'??

Also, there is no reason that BB can not use the bedsit again. Imagine the paranoia every eviction night when the remaining housemates dont know the person is actually going, or is just going to the bedsit for a week! :eek:

After the first time they would be on their guard just to make sure, which would make for even more yawn-worthy tv than watching two HMs sit in the bed-sit doing bugger-all. Imagine, no discussion of other HMs, no strategy planning... What's th point of a BB where no-one says what they think of each other? :yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakaina wrote:
    What's th point of a BB where no-one says what they think of each other? :yawn:
    Precisely.

This is why Emma and Michelle must keep schtum about the bedsit.

xx
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a brilliant idea. This will mean that the other hms think that like Jon Tickle last year, that Emm and Michelle will not be able to become a winner.
    Of course, in fact they can because they have not been to theo utside world. wOw!!!!!!!!!!!!:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Precisely.

This is why Emma and Michelle must keep schtum about the bedsit.

xx

but then what's the point of putting them in there if there can be no fireworks when they come out? If they can't expose Victor and Jason etc's little schemes, what's the point? If Michelle can't confront Stuart and Van and Shell, what's the point?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drakaina wrote:
    but then what's the point of putting them in there if there can be no fireworks when they come out? If they can't expose Victor and Jason etc's little schemes, what's the point? If Michelle can't confront Stuart and Van and Shell, what's the point?
    They can still confront them...they just can't mention that they have been watching! I'm sure *I* could manage it! Hehe. xx