where is Ben Shepard?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
Forum Member
I really liked him on GMTV, hasnt seen him in yonks, anyone got any idea?

Comments

• degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    He does the Goals on Sunday on Sky Sports.
  • Lou KellyLou Kelly Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hosted that awful game show Tipping Point
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    He does the Goals on Sunday on Sky Sports.

I don't watch it but that was the story wasn't it, a big Sky sports deal? One day a week doesn't seem that much though. Still, I suppose he's on a bit more than minimum wage!:D

The way things are, it's quite possible he'll be back on the Daybreak sofa soon.
  • degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    I don't watch it but that was the story wasn't it, a big Sky sports deal? One day a week doesn't seem that much though. Still, I suppose he's on a bit more than minimum wage!:D
    I think he wanted the footy job after Keys was sacked but they brought in one of the others and the rumour was that the bosses weren't as happy with his performance on the Sunday show that they hoped he would be.
  • jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben Shepard, does Goals on Sunday, the live matches of the Captial One Cup, and the alternative Champions League coverage
  • boksboxboksbox Posts: 4,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chazmaxi wrote: »
    I really liked him on GMTV, hasnt seen him in yonks, anyone got any idea?

He was busy being the stadium host during the Olympics
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Him and Dion Dublin were both unveiled by Sky Sports like it was the beginning of a new era but both have hardly featured. Very baffling.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I'm obviously not into my sports ! I used to like him. I would probably tune into Daybreak if he was on it, I would much rather him than Aled !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,505
    Forum Member
    Shhhh.....

*wispers.....
    i've seen him on football but if we all be very quiet people may forget about him*
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an article in the sports section of yesterday's Telegraph. It basically said it was one of the oddest programmes about sports that was on TV!