This episode has done well to show Luke A's nasty side

JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
Forum Member
✭✭
Again in the smoking section we have him using aggressive words("****ing prick" and "put it down you ****ing tosser" ending with "who the **** does he think he is") to describe his hatred and yes I do mean hatred for Luke S. Like usual, Luke S doing nothing to deserve Luke A's reaction.

Next up at the least bitchy to bitchy task, he says whilst sat at the non bitchy side "i'm staying here". he doesnt even recognize his bitchy nasty side at all.

Comments

• JamesC81JamesC81 Posts: 14,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those words added to others such as "I despise him" which he revealed in the diary room a few weeks back. People say he said that in the heat of the moment as benedict left but he's held these views since the first day.

For someone that supposedly is considered nice those are some very words and tone he uses is unpleasant and whats worse is he doesnt have a reason either, at least none of which he has ever given.
  • karezza1966karezza1966 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They aren't showing Luke A's tantrums.:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever Luke A said pales into comparison with the ongoing verbal abuse by the group in the bathroom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I don't think it is jealousy. Luke A doesn't seem to have that alpha male personality so it makes no sense to me that he should be jealous of him. There must be a reason for Luke A not liking Luke S that we are just not being shown to fully understand it. Luke A said himself yesterday Luke S ignored him for 3 weeks, I don't think I would like to be ignored. Having said that I do feel he should confront Luke S.

I don't think he's nasty per se, more frustrated. There are nastier members of that household. And there's not many people who would openly admit they were bitchy!
  • JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's a case of the other housemates being so extemely obnoxious and loathsome, Luke A just comes across as a pussy cat. His comments pale into insignificance up against there's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do Luke A and Ashleigh actually know how to string a sentence with out the F bomb and yes i know Luke A was my fave now its well and truley Scott
  • IrishGrannyIrishGranny Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind Luke S and have stuck up for him but his gloating in beating someone half his weight was unpleasant. I'd have bitched about him too and I prefer Luke S to Luke A.
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    He does seem to be consumed with hatred for Luke S .

I wonder how much of this was started with Chris in his ear .
    Chris was even more so Anti Luke S and was always griping to Luke A about him .
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He and Benedict seemed to really loathe Luke S, but we really haven't been shown anything to indicate why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    Whatever Luke A said pales into comparison with the ongoing verbal abuse by the group in the bathroom.

I disagree because they have reason no matter whether we agree with it or not but Luke A hasnt because nobody knows for sure why he does it so he come off as irrational and not sound of mind. Added to that Luke A's been like this since the first day
  • karezza1966karezza1966 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luke S isn't safe in the BB house with Luke A in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    . Luke A said himself yesterday Luke S ignored him for 3 weeks, I don't think I would like to be ignored. Having said that I do feel he should confront Luke S.!

but thats the problem right here and thanks for bringing it up:

This week Luke A said when nominating he nom'd Luke S for 3 weeks as he ignored him. "So today my nomination is for Luke S for making an effort this week" (paraphrased there). what is this thought process? it's not rational . ie Dont talk to him and get nominated, make an effort and still get nominated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Or his prowling the house at night with a shotgun and mask. It's awful how they are protecting him. And brainwashing the other housemates into saying that he is the least bitchy. Practically evil.
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luke S sort of nice guy act working on you guys it seems, I sense a little Luke S fan club starting here.
  • JarvxsJarvxs Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    Not at all. He has been bitchy the whole way through, even more so with Benedict.
  • Ashfield22121Ashfield22121 Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's very nasty, swearing left right and center about Luke S.

So hope he doesn't win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's very nasty, swearing left right and center about Luke S.

So hope he doesn't win.

I hope he does. :)
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »

It only pales into comparison because it is done ever so quietly on the sofa outside with his two buddies generally.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jules1000 wrote: »
    It only pales into comparison because it is done ever so quietly on the sofa outside with his two buddies generally.

And briefly, and not very nastily, and only ever directed at one person whom he never pretends to like.
  • Goldie MickensGoldie Mickens Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bb holding out from giving him that injection and he's about ready to go postal.
    he's a bit of a pain in the arse.
  • xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And briefly, and not very nastily, and only ever directed at one person whom he never pretends to like.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    have you seen how Luke A is to Luke S' face?..
  • hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member

They also didn't show him comforting Shivonne.
  • jules1000jules1000 Posts: 10,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Er briefly is what we are shown

Initially I liked him not so much now. He flies under the radar and to me seems incredibly lazy.
  • kenikikeniki Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Luke A. not half as nasty as some of the others
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He does seem to be consumed with hatred for Luke S .

I wonder how much of this was started with Chris in his ear .
    Chris was even more so Anti Luke S and was always griping to Luke A about him .

Chris was very astute. He read Luke S perfectly. I remember laughing at Chris saying that Luke S wanted to be alpha male and that they would fall out, but Luke S really has done a good job of taking over the running over the house.