WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jul 20 - 21 Spoilers Included

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoV Punishments: Elissa Can't Play for PoV Next Week ~ Judd has 24hrs Solitary ~Aaryn's hair will be dyed brown ~Helen has 8pm Curfew #BB15
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PoV Punishments: Elissa Can't Play for PoV Next Week ~ Judd has 24hrs Solitary ~Aaryn's hair will be dyed brown ~Helen has 8pm Curfew #BB15

What if Elissa wins HoH next week. Is she still out of PoV??
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice is trying to school a reluctant Howard in the best way to manage Elissa. The task Candice has taken on is complicated by the fact that Howard is too stupid (and too macho) to realise he needs any schooling. That girl deserves better.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen, Elissa and Jessie in the SR.

It's an Amanda hate fest....... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen: "I want to do this (get rid of Amanda) while Howard and Spencer are still in the house (votes)"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jessie: "I hate how she (Amanda) strong arms everybody and tries to make every HoH her HoH."

Oooh you go girl.......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd is holed up in the CR. It sounds like an alarm will sound in there on the hour, every hour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda and McCrae have commandeered the HoH bed. I hope they have the manners to change the sheets....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    McCrae tells his "queen" about some advice Judd gave him this morning; that they should not be so permanently joined at the hip, that they would appear less threatening if they weren't always together. McCrae says he agrees with Judd and goes on to say Judd was probably pissed that Amanda is so pushy all the time..........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Candice tells Andy she thinks Helen, Elissa, Amanda and McCrae are plotting to get Howard backdoored.

If only she knew....and wasn't so man-blinded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa tells Howard she wants to flip the house and instead of Amanda pushing for Howards eviction, she wants the whole house to target Amanda and McCrae.

Gotta love it. Well....I do LOL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa tells Howard and Candice that she refused to nominate Howard last week because she believed Amanda and McCrae would have kept Jeremy and worked with him.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While it would be amazing to see the house flip on Amanda, I don't want her to leave just yet. She is the closest we're going to get to a strong female player that people are always begging for every season and yeah she's bossy and demanding but she keeps things interesting. I'd like to see her there for a couple of more weeks at least.
  • skf1skf1 Posts: 7,857
    Forum Member
    I have to say this - I voted Elissa MVP every week - I also voted for her to be nominated this week. I just wanted to see if she could be as savvy as Rachel -
    She didn't prove me wrong!

That's only in tags as I didn't read the entire thread. I wouldn't spoil anything.

Steph x
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    While it would be amazing to see the house flip on Amanda, I don't want her to leave just yet. She is the closest we're going to get to a strong female player that people are always begging for every season and yeah she's bossy and demanding but she keeps things interesting. I'd like to see her there for a couple of more weeks at least.
    I want to see Amanda stay til the end or near it. I find her highly watchable and thus the complete opposite of Elissa, whom I started off supporting and have ended up loathing.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm another one who would be completely gutted if Amanda left this early. She's actually my favourite female by some margin at this point, because although she's pushy and really set a target on her back earlier this week, I think she's there to play the game, she's fun to watch and she's borderline crazy. I do think that GinaMarie will end up being the replacement nominee, because apart from Aaryn she has been by far the most prominently discussed in the scandal, but if it's Amanda, I really do hope that she's saved by the house. (Which I'm not sure she would be)

It sucks that Judd is in solitary confinement, because we still don't have a full idea where his intentions are lying, but hopefully his time alone will put things into perspective and make him realise that his original deal is more or less as good as it gets at this point in the game.

The best thing to come from Elissa winning the veto is that with America deciding her replacement, Howard will be completely safe, meaning that Judd can get what he wanted from this week all along, and Amanda can't be pissed at him, giving that alliance a fresh start if they still want it.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Judd being in solitary is good for him. With this twist he doesn't actually have any power anyway now, so it's probably best he stays away from the drama. Hopefully GM goes up, they all vote out Aaryn, and Judd can go back under the radar for a bit because the targets after yesterday are surely on Amanda, McCrae, Howard, Candice, and Elissa for the next couple of weeks.
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redmond wrote: »
    I think Judd being in solitary is good for him. With this twist he doesn't actually have any power anyway now, so it's probably best he stays away from the drama. Hopefully GM goes up, they all vote out Aaryn, and Judd can go back under the radar for a bit because the targets after yesterday are surely on Amanda, McCrae, Howard, Candice, and Elissa for the next couple of weeks.

Andy is in dangerous waters IMO too. He is playing all sides and if he slips up big time and gets called out like Ronnie he is screwed.

If I was Andy I would stick with Helen, Candice and Judd. He must soon see how abrasive Amanda is being.

Grodner will not want Amanda up this week. She wants Aaryn out along with America this week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭