Options

Cringeworthy!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looked rather good, could do better.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    She looks like a tranny with the fishnets, garish make up and silly outfit. Oh bless her - she's about as sexy as curdling milk.

Her outfit's a bit OTT, a bit old prossie-ish, but she's sure as hell a darn sight better looking than her idol!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    getupandgo wrote: »
    Good luck to her :) I don't blame her for milking her 15 mins of fame :D

She had 15 mins ?????? .. Hell I never noticed.!!!!:D
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soulmate9 wrote: »
    Her outfit's a bit OTT, a bit old prossie-ish, but she's sure as hell a darn sight better looking than her idol!

Indeed - but that wouldn't be difficult - let's face it:p
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Indeed - but that wouldn't be difficult - let's face it:p

True!! :D
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    She looks like a tranny with the fishnets, garish make up and silly outfit. Oh bless her - she's about as sexy as curdling milk.

Holymoly described her as looking like 'a startled egg with a wig drapped on top'. :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Holymoly described her as looking like 'a startled egg with a wig drapped on top'. :D

Holy Moly have actually got something right for once!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has a really fat back and looks like she has had something done to her lips
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VB, Britney and even Charley must cringe at being associated with this oxygen thief.

why? there all oxygen thiefs and as bad as each other.

i cant believe the media keep these people in the news !!!!

watch britains got talent theres some real talented people out there who could do with some media coverage (and no im not talking the idiots who just go on there who make a complete nit of themselves, im talking about the genuinly talented ones ! )
  • Options
    Hi847Hi847 Posts: 2,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loulaa wrote: »
    why? there all oxygen thiefs and as bad as each other.

i cant believe the media keep these people in the news !!!!

watch britains got talent theres some real talented people out there who could do with some media coverage (and no im not talking the idiots who just go on there who make a complete nit of themselves, im talking about the genuinly talented ones ! )

Oh yes, lets not forget the boy who can sing opera, who is from a priveleged background yet we were told he grew up on a rough council estate....

...No wonder people aren't watching these shows if the likes of slimy Simon Cowell are going to try and fool the viewers.

I am so sick of sob stories (and fake sob stories) on these shows. I think the show should be renamed "Britain's Got A Sob Story".