100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one is probably too easy for ye Sherlocks in here...:)
    From Cdan

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 03, 2013

Blind Item #3
    This foreign born singer turned reality judge with a famous sibling says she was able to pay off her home because she was willing to sleep with her A list television boss. Part of her duties were to make herself available and she said it was a small price to pay for making tons of money.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    From Cdan

Blind Item #3
    This foreign born singer turned reality judge with a famous sibling says she was able to pay off her home because she was willing to sleep with her A list television boss. Part of her duties were to make herself available and she said it was a small price to pay for making tons of money.

Spinning Arounds sister. Seems unlikely but I guess you never know.
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Spinning Arounds sister. Seems unlikely but I guess you never know.

She's exactly the person being guessed on the website! Knew it was too easy:)
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    From Cdan

Blind Item #3

I thought the boss was gay? Make up ya minds gossip mongers!;)
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    I thought the boss was gay? Make up ya minds gossip mongers!;)

Haha yes, very good point. In which case I would say CDAN have made it up on the back of something that has already been in the press:)

I miss Ted C and his convoluted blinds, streets ahead of BlindGossip & Enty in my opinion.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yes, very good point. In which case I would say CDAN have made it up on the back of something that has already been in the press:)

I miss Ted C and his convoluted blinds, streets ahead of BlindGossip & Enty in my opinion.

God it was fun though. I miss Toothy Tile (hi, Jake!) Topher Hairy-Tuchus and co. Blind Gossip are alright and have a decent ear to some of the grapevine based on their reveals/timing but some of what they do definitely caters to an audience.

Enty is just...I dunno, people really believe that sh1t. :eek: He makes half of them up on the toilet and he's been called out before on his porkies. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you make of the popbitch story which supposedly outs a certain chick-litting ex MP as an ex super groupie?

http://popbitch.com/home/2013/10/31/groupie-dynamic/ They seem to think it's her on the left in the picture with the Happy Monday, though it doesn't seem to tally with her unwavering loyalty to heavy metal bands only?
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    God it was fun though. I miss Toothy Tile (hi, Jake!) Topher Hairy-Tuchus and co. Blind Gossip are alright and have a decent ear to some of the grapevine based on their reveals/timing but some of what they do definitely caters to an audience.

Enty is just...I dunno, people really believe that sh1t. :eek: He makes half of them up on the toilet and he's been called out before on his porkies. :D

Agreed, I think he did the best blinds, just found him on twitter where he is still doing a bit of gossiping. Apparently the lizard tongue tweener isn't the only member of her family to like the weed (not very scandalous I know).

Enty always sounded a fantasist but I went right off him when he did the blind about some starlet being hiv+ and also all the hmmmmm stuff.
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    What do you make of the popbitch story which supposedly outs a certain chick-litting ex MP as an ex super groupie?

http://popbitch.com/home/2013/10/31/groupie-dynamic/ They seem to think it's her on the left in the picture with the Happy Monday, though it doesn't seem to tally with her unwavering loyalty to heavy metal bands only?

I totally believe it, they are always on about her being a bit of a 'goer' back in the day:)
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it the 'German human' ex mp?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one on the right looks like elfin BBC history presenter Lucy Worsley.

But of course, it couldn't be.
    Forum Member
    [Sunday Mirror] This A-list couple are not all what they seem.
    They may constantly get snapped looking loved up but in reality the female celeb is cheating on her man… with a woman!
    And the mistress is in the limelight too. Messy.

Man:

Woman:

Mistress:

:confused:
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They may constantly get snapped looking loved up but in reality the female celeb is cheating on her man… with a woman!

Man:

Woman:

Mistress:

Mr & Mrs Smith for the couple?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member

Man:

Woman:

Mistress:

I don't think that describes Mr. & Mrs. Smith at all. If anything these days seeing them together is quite rare actually.
    Forum Member
    Not seen Mr & Mrs Smith looking loved up in pics for a while. Could be Men In Black & wifey, although I would imagine it would say married couple if that were the case.
    Somebody else guessed Tango Tina, her fiancee and the new landlady at The Rovers. (A-list:D).
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another pretty obvious one from BG

This performer – who is currently on tour – has sunk to a new low by engaging in fraud during a Meet & Greet.

A “Meet and Greet” is a an important revenue component of the music tour. Fans pay a huge amount of money (usually several multiples of the price of a concert ticket) to meet the celebrity in person before the concert begins.

The typical M&G is 45 seconds long. It’s just enough time for the fan and celebrity to shake hands or hug, to exchange a few words, and to have their photo taken by the tour photographer. Depending on the tour, their M&G package might also include a T-shirt or a signed poster or a gift bag. At $500 a pop (sometimes more), the celebrity could earn a cool $50,000 for a one hour M&G.

Most young performers – like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, and Taylor Swift – are very kind and personal and engaging during the M&G.

But, very recently, one singer was too wasted to show up for his own Meet & Greet a couple of hours before his concert. So what did his management do? Cancel the M&G and refund the money to his fans?

Nope! They hired a body double for the M&G, stuck some sunglasses on him, and had him stand there pretending to be the star! Then they rushed the fans in and out in two to three seconds each before they could figure out that they had just paid hundreds of dollars… to have their photo taken with a complete nobody!

Yes, this performer is behaving very unprofessionally. But his management team is to blame for behaving both unprofessionally and illegally. Yes, illegally. By taking the fans’ money and promising them something that they haven’t delivered, they have committed multiple acts of fraud.

Singer:

Manager:
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »

Has to be said the pic does look a fair bit like her, from the little you can see.

Fascinating blind though, the Woman has been banging on about Press Freedom, so I guess she can't sue over it, because it'll be blinkering the press. Also she clearly wants a job at fox News, already being employed by Murdoch, hence the sudden love for the gutter press. So she probaly doesn't need the fuss of a court case.

I'm sure Popbitch realise this, they have stopped naming people in their juicier blinds recently, so this feels like an old-style PB story.
  • dgi_mdgi_m Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    Most young performers – like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, and Taylor Swift

I guess that only leaves one, doesn't it?

But surely the fans are such obsessives they would know if it wasn't him?
    Forum Member
    dgi_m wrote: »

That's what I thought, I don't think for a minute those beliebers would get fobbed off with a lookylikey, not a chance.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Another pretty obvious one from BG

This performer – who is currently on tour – has sunk to a new low by engaging in fraud during a Meet & Greet.

A “Meet and Greet” is a an important revenue component of the music tour. Fans pay a huge amount of money (usually several multiples of the price of a concert ticket) to meet the celebrity in person before the concert begins.

The typical M&G is 45 seconds long. It’s just enough time for the fan and celebrity to shake hands or hug, to exchange a few words, and to have their photo taken by the tour photographer. Depending on the tour, their M&G package might also include a T-shirt or a signed poster or a gift bag. At $500 a pop (sometimes more), the celebrity could earn a cool $50,000 for a one hour M&G.

Most young performers – like Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, One Direction, and Taylor Swift – are very kind and personal and engaging during the M&G.

But, very recently, one singer was too wasted to show up for his own Meet & Greet a couple of hours before his concert. So what did his management do? Cancel the M&G and refund the money to his fans?

Nope! They hired a body double for the M&G, stuck some sunglasses on him, and had him stand there pretending to be the star! Then they rushed the fans in and out in two to three seconds each before they could figure out that they had just paid hundreds of dollars… to have their photo taken with a complete nobody!

Yes, this performer is behaving very unprofessionally. But his management team is to blame for behaving both unprofessionally and illegally. Yes, illegally. By taking the fans’ money and promising them something that they haven’t delivered, they have committed multiple acts of fraud.

Singer:

Manager:

Read a story must have been in the daily fail...about baby singer doing a 5 sec meet & greet..wizzed in and out in a blur by his team.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's what I thought, I don't think for a minute those beliebers would get fobbed off with a lookylikey, not a chance.

Oh I think they would if it's a reasonable enough lookielikey, plus one wearing shades. We're talking about kids here. All they're thinking is that they're about to meet their beloved idol, too giddy and OMGing and hyperventilating to focus properly, and with his bully boys around to order them about and hurry them along, too confused for it to register. The idea that it could be a fake one is just not something that would enter their heads, I'm guessing.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    C/o the Daily Hitler:

The Daily Fail really are a foul bunch of ****s.

Sorry for the h-offensive, but they are so slimy and SYCOphantic when it suits, kissing up to the big money and then they sit, marshmallow-roasting tongues gripped in both hands, slavering with their little digs, the minute someone is struggling.

Burn, DM, burn. I wouldn't miss you. I hate you so much.

How would you know if you didn't read it? Do you read it?
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dgi_m wrote: »

Not at all! In Sweden or Norway (or somewhere like that) a random teenage boy - not a lookalike - decided to arrange a prank where he hired a limo, and turned up to a red-carpet event dressed as Justin Bieber, where thousands of screaming teenagers were waiting. He totally pulled it off and posed on the red carpet for 5 minutes, then got back into his limo and sped off, with oblivious teenage girls chasing the car.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    deleted
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Squatch wrote: »
    Not at all! In Sweden or Norway (or somewhere like that) a random teenage boy - not a lookalike - decided to arrange a prank where he hired a limo, and turned up to a red-carpet event dressed as Justin Bieber, where thousands of screaming teenagers were waiting. He totally pulled it off and posed on the red carpet for 5 minutes, then got back into his limo and sped off, with oblivious teenage girls chasing the car.

A PSY lookalike pulled off a similar stunt at Cannes, I think it was, so grown ups can be fooled as well. Not all people are good at recognising faces.
This discussion has been closed.