Options

Mandy Salter - EastEnders spoilers

JamieEastEnderJamieEastEnder Posts: 242
Forum Member
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a337405/eastenders-nicola-stapleton-to-remain-on-show-until-2012.html

Anyone think its Peter Beale? it makes alot of sense. Plus there are rumours Ian brings Peter and Lucy back from Devon when he goes to visit them in a few weeks.

If they are returning then it should be announced very soon.

Comments

• Options
    bolam2011bolam2011 Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it sounded like Peter too. Mainly because she moves into the Beale's.

Apparently there is a car carsh involving the twins in Devon and Ian goes and looks after them. Chances are one or both will return with him. If its happening then it will be around about October. So yeah an announcement on their return can't be that far off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bolam2011 wrote: »
    I thought it sounded like Peter too. Mainly because she moves into the Beale's.

Apparently there is a car carsh involving the twins in Devon and Ian goes and looks after them. Chances are one or both will return with him. If its happening then it will be around about October. So yeah an announcement on their return can't be that far off.

I think we will hear in the next few weeks.
  • Options
    The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    if its peter then that would be a good comeback storyline
  • Options
    emma dailyemma daily Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy has been axed from the series
  • Options
    MarkiebMarkieb Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emma daily wrote: »
    lucy has been axed from the series

No the actress who plays her has been axed due to bad behaviour This was revealed last year and disccused many times.

She id bring recast
  • Options
    Lady.PenelopeLady.Penelope Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is hard to work out who she is taking about. It could be a Moon. Unless its Jay?

I agree though it would make sense if it was Peter and if it is then we must be very close to his return being announced. I hope its still Thomas Law.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter would be a brilliant choice though that does make me think they are going to recast the pair of them and get older looking actors, i know we will get a new Lucy but i hoped that Thomas would return as Peter.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    If it is going to be Peter then an announcement on his and Lucy's return must be imminent.
  • Options
    cooko94cooko94 Posts: 18,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AAS mention Mandy getting her claws into Anthony on the 15th September
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to seeing Mandy, i was to young to fully remember her the first time so she's going to be a new character for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh so its just Anthony? boring.
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have just been reading in TV Choice that Nicola Stapleton kept in touch with Bryan Kirkwood after Hollyoaks, and they hatched a plan to get Mandy back.

Wonder who else he's pals with we can expect to see cast soon?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Breadstix wrote: »
    I have just been reading in TV Choice that Nicola Stapleton kept in touch with Bryan Kirkwood after Hollyoaks, and they hatched a plan to get Mandy back.

Wonder who else he's pals with we can expect to see cast soon?

Well Gemma Bissix tells anyone who will listen that she is always having talks to return to EE.
  • Options
    EastEndFan05EastEndFan05 Posts: 4,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a crap storyline. He brought her back after 17 years to have an affair?

I don't think Stapleton will stay beyond 2012. Kirkwood will hopefully be going then and I'm sure she'll follow him out the door.

Enough messing around. If you're bringing back old characters bring back more popular ones who will stay for a long while.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sounds like a crap storyline. He brought her back after 17 years to have an affair?

I don't think Stapleton will stay beyond 2012. Kirkwood will hopefully be going then and I'm sure she'll follow him out the door.

Enough messing around. If you're bringing back old characters bring back more popular ones who will stay for a long while.

why r u always so negative?

i hope she ian and peter have a love triangle not seen 1 of them 4 a while
  • Options
    crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sounds like a good idea, but can't help but think it will be someone who is currently in the soap like the Moon brothers. Every time, there is a potential for a storyline and a hint of what might happen, there is great suggestions of what it could happen, like the one above. Then we end up disappointed, hope it is true though.
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What are you suggesting? :eek:

Oh wait that's not as incestuous as I first thought :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Text speak is against the rules:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

stop writing in text talk
  • Options
    becsiebecsie Posts: 3,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think it will be anthony. He is sweet and i think she will take advantage of that. Sounds like she is a right bad girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Text speak is against the rules:yawn:

how did i no you would say that...:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how did i no you would say that...:eek:

You must be a psychic as I've never commented on anyone's grammar since I joined DS. I think you've confused me with another poster.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Anthony or Tyler I assume. Hope the Beale twins are back soon though.
  • Options
    jo2015jo2015 Posts: 6,021
    Forum Member
    The reappearance of Mandy has suddenly made me feel very old.:o
  • Options
    lozblokelozbloke Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I hope they'll explain what happened to Aiden (Sean Maguire's character) after they both left to live in Ireland!