Options

Tonight's Holby City - help!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
Forum Member
✭✭
What has the man with skin cancer been in before? Anyone able to help? Ta.

Comments

• Options
    hydroghydrog Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    rob in eastenders, from the whole mad may baby thing with dawn
  • Options
    RatzillaRatzilla Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rob in Eastenders (husband of Mad May).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks! It was bugging me :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I'd seriously gone off Holby for quite a while, but tuned in last night and was impressed. It had got so far-fetched and so far-removed from its Casualty big brother that I had pretty much given up on it.

I LOVE Connie, such a gloriously good b1tch. Get that woman some TV awards. She's as good as Anton Meyer ever was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd seriously gone off Holby for quite a while, but tuned in last night and was impressed. It had got so far-fetched and so far-removed from its Casualty big brother that I had pretty much given up on it.

I LOVE Connie, such a gloriously good b1tch. Get that woman some TV awards. She's as good as Anton Meyer ever was.

I keep saying, Holby would be awful without Connie. I think she should have her own show! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    I saw it last night and I had forgotten what an utterly awful actor he is. I was cringing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    indie.star wrote: »
    I saw it last night and I had forgotten what an utterly awful actor he is. I was cringing.

I thought his whispering, bad acting in EE was just keeping with the stanard of the show but you're right, he's just an awful actor.