Options

Is Tony Gordon going down?!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 443
Forum Member
Hi everyone,

Anyone else think after lasts nights episode of Emily catching up with that old friend who Tony booted out of his home that he is bound to be exposed as the nasty nasty man he is soon?!!

Comments

• Options
    Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On Carla? Probably, To Prison very very likely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    i hate the fact villains always have a limited shelf life!
    tony is the only eye candy on the street!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    i hope he gets found out soon! i feel sorry for maria. i find it a bit weird that not even her best friend has sat down and listened to all her reasonings though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tony as a villain is quite a sympathetic one. His actual reasoning is that he wants Carla to be his and he will despose anyone who threatens to disrupt this. In fairness he did seem quite affected by the fact he discovered Maria was pregnant after he had Liam killed. I don't think he really would have killed Maria when he went to see her I think he hoped in his own way that she'd take the money. He needs to stay in as he does look pretty nice in a suit! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think bringing Emily and Norris on on the act will give the story an interesting twist as more and more residents cotton on to what Tony has done.

So far, apart from Jed, it has all been everybody thinking Maria is mad. The most infuriating aspect of which has been Audrey who was in exactly the same position herself a few years ago.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    kratz22 wrote: »
    I think bringing Emily and Norris on on the act will give the story an interesting twist as more and more residents cotton on to what Tony has done.

So far, apart from Jed, it has all been everybody thinking Maria is mad. The most infuriating aspect of which has been Audrey who was in exactly the same position herself a few years ago.

You're right, I had forgotten about that. I was thinking about it earlier when watching Maria and Fiz. If it was my best mate I would at least try to believe what he was saying whilst maybe keeping my options open that she may be unstable. I certainly wouldn't write her off as a loony like she seems to have.
  • Options
    hammiehammie Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't think Tony will get comeuppance until at least the autumn. After Carla
    leaves for a while
    I reckon we won't see Tony's downfall until she comes back. There is no way Tony would be living in the street for long if she knew the truth. She wouldn't let him get away with it.
  • Options
    pablopicassopablopicasso Posts: 32,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Molly was tonight. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Molly was tonight. :o

Bloody Pam!!! :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Bloody Pam!!! :mad:

Ty, is that you?:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ty, is that you?:D:D:D

Yes, I even got my back waxed for the occassion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Yes, I even got my back waxed for the occassion.

Can you stand up now?;):rolleyes::D