Options

Jade Tribute, YES!!!!

Comments

• Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    She lied about all sorts, and her PR set up all sorts of stunts, so when it was alleged she had cancer people tended not to believe her and thought it was just ANOTHER of her publicity stunts,

And it says more about the people than it does about Jade.

Particularly to actually go online and air their opinions about it. Truly vile individuals to actually accuse her of faking it, she may have been loud and obnoxious at times, but it is only the truly hideous inside that would ever attack someone the way people attacked Jade for getting cancer.

I'd rather be a nice person and taken for a fool, than full of hate and vitriol toward a person I've never met.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A young girl dies and left behind kids, whoever it was, it seems sad that some are still so full of venom and jealousy?!
  • Options
    CHARMER1CHARMER1 Posts: 9,026
    Forum Member
    Jade would have been in the Ultimate BB and iam guessing possibly been there with Brian for the last two....its so sad. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it says more about the people than it does about Jade.

Particularly to actually go online and air their opinions about it. Truly vile individuals to actually accuse her of faking it, she may have been loud and obnoxious at times, but it is only the truly hideous inside that would ever attack someone the way people attacked Jade for getting cancer.

I'd rather be a nice person and taken for a fool, than full of hate and vitriol toward a person I've never met.

You said it better then I ever could hope to x
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a moving and deserved tribute as I and everyone who watched tonight in my house would agree. Lets stop analysing for one second and just remember that life is bigger than a tv show, bigger than analysing every little detailing or putting your opinion across as fact. Embrace life, its far too short.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad loss my ar*se. The girl was a NASTY, ANGRY, AGGRESSIVE, BULLY who made her victims feel bad about themselves. She died so that makes her a saint? I don't think so.

In fact she may not have died so young if she hadn't been too lazy to follow up he medical appointments. So she was bl**dy selfish as welll, not thinking of her children being without a mother.
    My god I'm speechless clearly you don't have children and are young.
  • Options
    GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not think she deserved all that footage of her and everyone licking her a*** :mad:

Yes ok mention her in the show but the film was well over the top. How much did Max Clifford get paid for that load of garbage.

Quite sickening in fact!!

Jackiey and Jack Tweed what an embarrasing pair those two are!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Do not think she deserved all that footage of her and everyone licking her a*** :mad:

Yes ok mention her in the show but the film was well over the top. How much did Max Clifford get paid for that load of garbage.

But she was an ultimate housemate.

Others deemed ultimate have had up to 18 days in the house, I couldn't begrudge her 12 minutes.
  • Options
    PPWWPPWW Posts: 800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I was really pleased that they had a place for Jade.

Wasn';t so pleased that mother & hubbie were allowed more airtime, couldhave done without that.

God bless her, & I'm sure she's looking out for her boys

She gave BB a voice, so she was the UBB & they missed a trick

xxxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »

My mum embarrass me sometimes, yet she is still my mum and I am her only daughter...maybe she would not speak how my friends would like if I died...

Oh how wonderful it must be to be perfect.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sad loss my ar*se. The girl was a NASTY, ANGRY, AGGRESSIVE, BULLY who made her victims feel bad about themselves. She died so that makes her a saint? I don't think so.

In fact she may not have died so young if she hadn't been too lazy to follow up he medical appointments. So she was bl**dy selfish as welll, not thinking of her children being without a mother.

Really? Sh went for many medical appointments and they couldn't find anything wrong with her.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even her consultant admiited they missed it in earlier scans...

so again remind me? How did Jade die on purpose just for a clip on UBB?
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What a poisonous, needlessly vindictive post. I've seen some nasty things written on this forum, but that goes beyond malicious.

Jade struck me as a wonderful and caring mother. Sadly, plenty of women, many of them mothers, in this country die of cancer every year. None of them should be called selfish or lazy by someone hiding behind a keyboard who has probably never been through the hell of cancer themselves.

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, is perfect. Slagging off a dead woman who's worst crime was to make a few inappropriate and silly comments in anger to someone on a TV show actually says more about them than the person they are throwing sticks and stones at, imo.

I for one, thought it was a lovely, moving tribute and if it helps to save even one woman's life by getting themselves checked out, then it was worth every second.
  • Options
    StevenXStevenX Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    dizzychick wrote: »
    Yeah sweep her under the carpet....show death only when it fits in with us... ;)

She HELPED make BB! as they did HER! it always had to be shown!

I totally agree with you, hence me saying she IS an ultimate housemate. But the fact is that we've said our goodbyes, tributes have been paid, and 15 minutes of the last few hours of BB is too much in my opinion, when other HMs went unacknowledged for their troubles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

so again remind me? How did Jade die on purpose just for a clip on UBB?

Probably in the same way Nikki apparently developed Anorexia at aged 8 (with Endemols help of course!) all in an attempt to use it to win UBB.

Of course the fact she never really mentioned it in BB7 has no relevance to the haters, they'll cling to anything to attack the ones they are jealous of or try to justify their hatred of anyone who is popular/successful/does well for themselves whilst they're stuck day in day out bitching about them from behind a keyboard.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member

so again remind me? How did Jade die on purpose just for a clip on UBB?[/QUOTE]

Did some really say that? :eek:

Bloody hell peolple, I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, she cried wolf once too many times.

Isn't it enough for you that she's dead? FGS! :(
  • Options
    KaylanKaylan Posts: 1,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a poisonous, needlessly vindictive post. I've seen some nasty things written on this forum, but that goes beyond malicious.

Jade struck me as a wonderful and caring mother. Sadly, plenty of women, many of them mothers, in this country die of cancer every year. None of them should be called selfish or lazy by someone hiding behind a keyboard who has probably never been through the hell of cancer themselves.

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY, is perfect. Slagging off a dead woman who's worst crime was to make a few inappropriate and silly comments in anger to someone on a TV show actually says more about them than the person they are throwing sticks and stones at, imo.

I for one, thought it was a lovely, moving tribute and if it helps to save even one woman's life by getting themselves checked out, then it was worth every second.

I disliked JADE with a passion.

However I agree with almost all of your post!

The mother bit is a little too much for me. (hand me a bucket)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was such a positive thread but alas it is beginning to turn ugly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Isn't it enough for you that she's dead? FGS! :(

For some it isn't.

They have so much hatred inside them for people they've never met they become irrational.

Somehow they want her to be forgotten, as if she never existed, but simultaneously to be remembered solely as a racist.

Unfortunately for them, neither of their desired outcomes will ever come true.

RIP Jade.

Ultimate BB Housemate, Official or Not.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimmyangel wrote: »
    My god I'm speechless clearly you don't have children and are young.

Unbelievable isn't it? Until I joined this forum I didn't think that people were capable of such sustained hatred.:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Princess Diana died too and I see no bloody tribute anywhere. FFS.

I didnt realise she had been on Big Brother:rolleyes: In fact she died in 1997.
    It sounds like you begrudge the late Jade a fitting tribute?She deserved a tribute, whether you liked her or not she was always a talking point and a huge part of BB.RIP to a lovely girl.
  • Options
    johnloonyjohnloony Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    I am so glad that they did a proper tribute film and not just a brief mention. Whenever I think about Jade Goody it makes me cry because I am reninded of my own mortality, but she was the most famous ever BB housemate and she deserved the tribute.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like or dislike Jade ,she WAS Big Brother, and if Shilpa Shetty can find it in her heart to forgive Jade, I really don't get why some forumites can't...:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been heartening to read the vast majority of posts on this thread and know that are are so many decent human beings out there, who can feel genuine compassion and empathy for a young woman and mother who died at the dreadfully young age of 27. For those medical experts in out midst who claim Jade never bothered to get herself tested, I only suggest they read the Sunday Times article below and see how in fact Jade was repeatedly failed by the medical community.(hers is sadly far from being an unique case in that respect).

What makes Jade's death even more poignant for me is that I had a friend who likewise died of cancer at a young age leaving two young children. I saw the birth of Jade's media career on here. In fact I joined DS at the start of BB3. It seems almost inconceivable that less than 7 years after I had first seen her enter BBs I should watch Jade's funeral on television. I am almost twice her age but I doubt if I will have as much courage and fortitude as she did when I too eventually face my death. RIP Bermondsey Princess

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/article6685390.ece