Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    I haven't watched it yet but from what I've read about the 'twist' it sounds a mess.

Will we ever see straight forward, ordinary, nominations, again???:(

Unlikely i feel !
  • Options
    Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't watched it yet but from what I've read about the 'twist' it sounds a mess.

It's nasty JoJo, really horrible :(

Watching BOTS, Ashleigh seems lovely, what was she like in the house? I saw Helen on BOTS but wasn't too enamoured.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio is LIVE at 11:35pm BST AFTER BOTS talking "Scrap Heap" and Lilliputians! #CBB Skype/Chat http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com/p/chat-room.html … #BBUK RT
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Joni M wrote: »
    It's nasty JoJo, really horrible :(

Watching BOTS, Ashleigh seems lovely, what was she like in the house? I saw Helen on BOTS but wasn't too enamoured.

She was a nasty cow from start to finish, but so were the rest of them.
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member

(I think it is criminal to put Garyon the scrap heap, and Leslie should have thought it through, although he wasn't given much time>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TONIGHTS Couch Potato show for listening or download - http://www.spreaker.com/user/drdetroit/cbb-2014-no-eviction-friday
  • Options
    nowahallanowahalla Posts: 10,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all:)

Not seen last night's yet but after Thursdays show I see it didn't take long for Leslie's happy showbiz persona to slip:D mind you lack of sleep can do that to a person...
    Hot'n'sticky again but no rain yet...
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Morning All,:)
    I liked Leslie at first but he now strikes me as someone used to getting his own way although , as Halla said, lack of sleep can do that to you.
    I havn't watched last night's yet, so can't comment.
    It is crass of BB to put party-loving youngsters in a bedroom with older, more staid HMs but we, the public, are always asking for a mix of ages and older people so there are always going to be consequences and it ramps up the tension, of course.I do think though that there could be a little more consideration in the bedroom in the early hours of the morning, for those sleeping.
    I don't have any favourites yet, havn't watched enough of it....
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,608
    Forum Member
    Good morning you lot.

:D

Lovely sunny morning here. Hope everyone has good weekend.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    (I think it is criminal to put Garyon the scrap heap, and Leslie should have thought it through, although he wasn't given much time>:(

I found it very uncomfortable watching Gary out in the garden during the live feed. This yearr's BB producers continue to fail to impress on a spectacular scale. >:(
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Morning all:)

Not seen last night's yet but after Thursdays show I see it didn't take long for Leslie's happy showbiz persona to slip:D mind you lack of sleep can do that to a person...
    Hot'n'sticky again but no rain yet...
    EddyBee wrote: »
    I found it very uncomfortable watching Gary out in the garden during the live feed. This yearr's BB producers continue to fail to impress on a spectacular scale. >:(

I REALLY hope they didn't make Gary sleep outside all night >:(

Morning all , have gone off Leslie in a big way - appreciate he wasn't given much time, but....maybe they could have given him longer to consider how the public would feel about a 70 year old being forced to live outside for several days :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, that was an interesting show. Didn't like the chat bits throughout it though, get out of the way and show more house action.
    Leslie is awesome, he's really let that inner b*st**d out hasn't he:D
    I find Gary uncomfortable viewing still although I'm still holding onto the hope that he's just toying with them all and that most of what he does is deliberate., he certainly chooses when to be deaf!
    Kellie should not be there, she needs to leave for her own benefit, being there is not helping her at all. Her agent should pull her out.
    George is good value and a right little stirrer!
    Still undecided on Dee, I wish she'd sit up straight though! Loved when she was holding kellie and frenchy apart and looked over at the others saying 'it's ok I've got it handled/under control' can't remember exactly but in a tone and with a look that spoke volumes to the opposite. Interesting Ricci was the only one who went over to help. For that alone I quite like him, he's innocuous - for now anyway.
    David/James ugh to both of them.
    Audley's ok but we've not seen enough of him, in any way:D
    Soap acting lady, forgotten her name, sorry, did a good cod-scots accent :D but was she sloshed when they were outside talking about how Lauren didn't fancy ricci, she certainly looked a little 'tired'.
    Edele seems to have drawn the 'house wallpaper' straw for now and Stephanie's ok apart from seeming to hate Gary for no apparent reason other than he messed with Leslie.
    Frenchy is just nuts.
    I think that's everyone...
    Anyhoo, that's what I think:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minkski wrote: »
    I REALLY hope they didn't make Gary sleep outside all night >:(

Morning all , have gone off Leslie in a big way - appreciate he wasn't given much time, but....maybe they could have given him longer to consider how the public would feel about a 70 year old being forced to live outside for several days :p

Yeah, he didn't really think it through did he although he was pretty quick to realise that it wasn't such a great prize being, effectively, head of house!
    I don't particularly like him but it is refreshing to see someone saying exactly what the think of everyone.
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    Morning guys - good grief, what a nasty group of individuals! I agree that lack of sleep can make us all stressed and evil, but FFS man up and take control.

Kellie shouldn't be there, she's in a place where she needs to be nurtured and stress free while she adjusts. I understand why she thought being in the house would help her to progress, but someone should've pointed out that now isn't the right time.

Likewise Gary, if he's as physically compromised as he says, he either shouldn't be there, or be removed from certain situations (they've done this before with HMs and specific tasks).

Frenchy is a spoiled bitch but I'd rather Leslie hadn't spoken to her the way he did - lack of sleep or otherwise.

Probably going to be uncomfortable viewing over the next few days.

Very annoyed that they had ex HMs on the main show last night, as halla said, we could've seen more of the house action instead of listening to them:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some news.....

Well Gary didnt sleep outdoors last night, some sense from BB at least!

and if you don't want to know who Leslie chose for the 3rd hm to go on the scrap heap and face eviction - don't look at the spoiler >>
    Kellie
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Some news.....

Well Gary didnt sleep outdoors last night, some sense from BB at least!

and if you don't want to know who Leslie chose for the 3rd hm to go on the scrap heap and face eviction - don't look at the spoiler >>
    Kellie

I'm pleased good sense prevailed regarding the sleeping arrangements. I had my doubts that it would given the recent history of these particular BB producers.

Thanks for the updates.

• Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    I'm pleased good sense prevailed regarding the sleeping arrangements. I had my doubts that it would given the recent history of these particular BB producers.

Thanks for the updates.

Me too - no way should Gary have been required to sleep outside, whatever he may have done!

I wonder how they solved it - did someone volunteer or did BB intervene?? I haven't watched the live footage yet so maybe I'll find out there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me too - no way should Gary have been required to sleep outside, whatever he may have done!

I wonder how they solved it - did someone volunteer or did BB intervene?? I haven't watched the live footage yet so maybe I'll find out there!

BB said 'stay there for the live feed then you can come back in'.

The official line was 'he was allowed to sleep inside for health reasons'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowahalla wrote: »
    Well, that was an interesting show. Didn't like the chat bits throughout it though, get out of the way and show more house action.
    Leslie is awesome, he's really let that inner b*st**d out hasn't he:D
    I find Gary uncomfortable viewing still although I'm still holding onto the hope that he's just toying with them all and that most of what he does is deliberate., he certainly chooses when to be deaf!
    Kellie should not be there, she needs to leave for her own benefit, being there is not helping her at all. Her agent should pull her out.
    George is good value and a right little stirrer!
    Still undecided on Dee, I wish she'd sit up straight though! Loved when she was holding kellie and frenchy apart and looked over at the others saying 'it's ok I've got it handled/under control' can't remember exactly but in a tone and with a look that spoke volumes to the opposite. Interesting Ricci was the only one who went over to help. For that alone I quite like him, he's innocuous - for now anyway.
    David/James ugh to both of them.
    Audley's ok but we've not seen enough of him, in any way:D
    Soap acting lady, forgotten her name, sorry, did a good cod-scots accent :D but was she sloshed when they were outside talking about how Lauren didn't fancy ricci, she certainly looked a little 'tired'.
    Edele seems to have drawn the 'house wallpaper' straw for now and Stephanie's ok apart from seeming to hate Gary for no apparent reason other than he messed with Leslie.
    Frenchy is just nuts.
    I think that's everyone...
    Anyhoo, that's what I think:D

He certainly has :o

Ha, that bit with Dee was hilarious :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More spoilerish news - http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-6-task-talent-showcase its about the next part of Leslie's task, another hm will end up on the scrap heap (it doesnt say who but does reveal the short list from whom the unlucky hm will be drawn - by Leslie!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blimey it was one argument after another tonight!! I'd hate to live in that house!!
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Barracute wrote: »
    Blimey it was one argument after another tonight!! I'd hate to live in that house!!

Me too. I suppose you have to actually murder someone before you are removed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you are right, Leslie and Frenchie almost came to blows and just got a warning !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Does seem that nastiness is rewarded these days on this show

You know who winning the regular series, and that poisonous little..... Leslie getting the star of the show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just found out who Leslie chose to be the fourth on the scrapheap.....
    David is joining Kellie, Gary and Frankie, dunno how many more will?
This discussion has been closed.