What is the most trouble you have got into?

Comments

• muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James_May wrote: »
    Was caught receiving a blowjob in a Royal Park by a ranger. Didn't really get into trouble but potentially, was the most serious trouble I've almost put myself in if that counts? :D
    You were caught by the Ranger or the Ranger was giving you the BJ? :D Enquiring minds need to know :D
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Was, not is, at times.

I don't look at it as bragging, just being honest about stuff.

People do change over time. Nearly all that stuff happened a long time ago.

You see, it's easy to jump to conclusions, e.g. non of those car crashes was mainly my fault. I wasn't even driving on two occasions.

I wasn't talking about the car crashes.
  • davzerdavzer Posts: 2,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having a drug sniffer dog brush past me while carrying drugs on my person at Kansai airport in Osaka, Japan. That happened after i had entered the baggage reclaim and noticed a customs officer with a Drug Detection Dog badge on their uniform.

Realiably informed that I would have received 2 years for what I had on me.

Life's a breeze after that kind of stress. Work problems are utterly insignifcant now.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    I wasn't talking about the car crashes.

Yes, I appreciate that, but I'm not going to go into further details about the other things, for now anyway, as you'll only send me a TMI type response.

:p
    Forum Member
    davzer wrote: »
    Having a drug sniffer dog brush past me while carrying drugs on my person at Kansai airport in Osaka, Japan. That happened after i had entered the baggage reclaim and noticed a customs officer with a Drug Detection Dog badge on their uniform.

Realiably informed that I would have received 2 years for what I had on me.

Life's a breeze after that kind of stress. Work problems are utterly insignifcant now.

Just as well you weren't at an airport in Malaysia or Singapore for example.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always been very well behaved and apart from doing 34 in a 30 zone, have never had any contact with the police.

I did managed to get excluded from my secondary school for a day for (as a joke) taking a year 8's mobile phone (I was 17) and texting his dad (found 'dad' in his phonebook) saying "When I get home im going to give you a damn good whipping ;) "

I don't know why I did it. I'm 22 now.
  • cinnamon girlcinnamon girl Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've always been very well behaved and apart from doing 34 in a 30 zone, have never had any contact with the police.

I did managed to get excluded from my secondary school for a day for (as a joke) taking a year 8's mobile phone (I was 17) and texting his dad (found 'dad' in his phonebook) saying "When I get home im going to give you a damn good whipping ;) "

That made me laugh!
  • boniverboniver Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I was a teenager I was having an argument with my Mum and stomped upstairs with my dinner and a bottle of ketchup. When I was at the top of the stairs I lost my temper and threw my plate and the bottle down the stairs. The plate smashed, there was food all over the carpet, and ketchup splattered up the walls!

Mum didn't speak to me for a while after that!
  • doe_a_deerdoe_a_deer Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I appreciate that, but I'm not going to go into further details about the other things, for now anyway, as you'll only send me a TMI type response.

:p

It's just everyone else on here answered the question outright whereas you laughed off the insignificance of someone else's answer and then went on to list a whole host of things you'd done, like it's some kind of badge of honour. I don't know how old you are but I found the bragging nature of your answer bizarre and childish. Just saying.
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I suppose being suspended from work for 6 months was the worst - I hadn't actually done anything wrong :(
  • chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James_May wrote: »
    Was caught receiving a blowjob in a Royal Park by a ranger. Didn't really get into trouble but potentially, was the most serious trouble I've almost put myself in if that counts? :D

Blimey, might be worth mentioning that one on Top Gear :D
    i got caught skipping the train and was fined £568.

£568!! Was it the Orient Express? :o
    Forum Member
    doe_a_deer wrote: »
    It's just everyone else on here answered the question outright whereas you laughed off the insignificance of someone else's answer and then went on to list a whole host of things you'd done, like it's some kind of badge of honour. I don't know how old you are but I found the bragging nature of your answer bizarre and childish. Just saying.

You're entitled to your opinion. I don't share it. I was just putting the original post into perspective and if I was really laughing it off, I would have put a :D or two in my original post. It was just a bit of sarcasm. Also, I didn't say I was proud of these things. That's your interpretation, not mine. As for the events concerned, we all have done some ill-advised things in the past, and to repeat, nearly all these events happened a long time ago. I don't generally do this sort of stuff nowadays.
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I once took my shirt of on a hot day at school and was badly shouted at
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That is brilliant! I will make reference to that whenever you post on the football forums
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First time I got pinched was when I appeared on the cook report,, first of many things I found myself in trouble for.
  • My usernamesMy usernames Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does the OP want to know?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I''ve probably put this on DS ten times already, but hey, we only have so many anecdotes in us.

I struggled awake at about 1.30 in the morning feeling completely stupefied, but vaguely aware that the smoke alarm in the stair well had been sounding for quite a while. (And I am normally a very light sleeper). The air was thick with smoke, the lights didn't work, and I couldn't see my hand six inches in front of my face. It was fiercely hot and I was utterly disorientated; for a while I couldn't even find the bedroom door. I stumbled vaguely about, went out on the landing and found that the stairs were on fire and it was far too hot to go near them. I couldn't string two thoughts together, but dimly realized that only our quarter light windows opened; the main windows were all sealed double glazed units and almost impossible to break. It was hard to breathe. Eventually my bath robe, hair and (ulp) skin started to scorch.

Now THAT was what I call being in trouble.
  • mintoemintoe Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I''ve probably put this on DS ten times already, but hey, we only have so many anecdotes in us.

I struggled awake at about 1.30 in the morning feeling completely stupefied, but vaguely aware that the smoke alarm in the stair well had been sounding for quite a while. (And I am normally a very light sleeper). The air was thick with smoke, the lights didn't work, and I couldn't see my hand six inches in front of my face. It was fiercely hot and I was utterly disorientated; for a while I couldn't even find the bedroom door. I stumbled vaguely about, went out on the landing and found that the stairs were on fire and it was far too hot to go near them. I couldn't string two thoughts together, but dimly realized that only our quarter light windows opened; the main windows were all sealed double glazed units and almost impossible to break. It was hard to breathe. Eventually my bath robe, hair and (ulp) skin started to scorch.

You can't just leave it at that!! I have not read the story before and i need to know what happened next..preferably before i go to bed shortly or i will wonder!! ..thanking you kindly :)
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »
    for me - a detention for not handing in homework on time and i was forced to do the homework in the detention.

Deleting a really important document at work, in a shared folder, which I thought was something else, and there was only the one copy.

Boy, did I get slated over that one..........:o
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First time I got pinched was when I appeared on the cook report,, first of many things I found myself in trouble for.
    Another "geezer".
    Forum Member
    the main windows were all sealed double glazed units and almost impossible to break.

The number of houses you see where the upstairs windows don't open sufficiently for you to get out in the case of a fire is shocking.

However, please get yourself one of these. It could save your life.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/fire-safety-life-hammer-seatbelt-knife/48101
    or
    http://www.toolstation.com/shop/p65512
    Forum Member
    Nice edit.
    Now I know where they got the character from.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhIjcJ33y0I

Proving that you know very little (about me). :p

But, nice try, anyway.
  • Enfant TerribleEnfant Terrible Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You need to post the rest now as some of us have never read it before - god that is scary indeed!
    I once got myself in a similar situation but I wasn't scared until after because I did not have a clue that something was wrong.
    I was moving out of a property and had paid someone to do a big clean after all my furniture and stuff had been removed.
    Came back the next day to witness they had done an excellent job. But there was this funny smell.
    Couldn't quite determine what it was, and as I was still a smoker back then (with a very poor sense of smell), I lit a ciggie in the kitchen.
    It was only then that I noticed the cooker had accidentally been left on full gas by said cleaners. For about 18 hours. The whole flat was filled with gas and I was smoking a cigarette. Scariest couple of minutes ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mintoe wrote: »
    You can't just leave it at that!! I have not read the story before and i need to know what happened next..preferably before i go to bed shortly or i will wonder!! ..thanking you kindly :)

Lol, sorry. I got out down the stairs, bare feet, burning wood and all. It is surprising what you can do when the alternative is to stand still and catch fire. In the end it didn't even hurt; endorphins can apparently kick in at moments of extreme peril and give you time to get out. Five minutes later it hurt a whole lot and I sat on my neighbours stairs curled up into the tightest ball imaginable waiting for the ambulance, but I did have those five minutes. (And in the end I wasn't in great danger: doctors have a formula where they add the percentage of burns to your age, and if it is over 100, they expect you to die. I was well in the safe zone. )
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proving that you know very little (about me). :p
    Your "laddish" braggadocio tells me that knowing very little about you is much more than enough.