Options

Rhian's bloke refused to attend.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Miss Con StrueMiss Con Strue Posts: 3,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian must have known that he was waiting for her but didn't want to be on TV, which means he wanted to be mean to her by telling her her boyfriend declined to be there. He left her and everyone else with the distinct impression that she had been dumped. How spiteful.
  • Options
    Ada RabbleAda Rabble Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently he is in the hotel waiting for her he just didn't want to be on the TV according to Emma, ahhhhhhhhhhh :)

That's good then.
    I felt gutted for her when Brian blurted out that he refused to come, if I'd been in her place, I'd thrown me self on the floor blubbing and wailing...she held it together well :cool:
    Bloody Brian :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He didn't want to be on TV, he is there waiting for her.

BB couldn't even get that right, what a bunch of morons.:D
  • Options
    LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brian may not have known anything at all and just been told to say that. I'm sure Brian isn't in charge of booking hotel rooms for friends and family, so how would he know?
  • Options
    hulakulahulakula Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    There could have been any reason as to why Rhian's boyfriend didn't turn up. It was unnecessary for Brian to mention it on TV.
  • Options
    PacinoFanPacinoFan Posts: 3,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aneechik wrote: »
    The most likely explanation is he didn't want to be on TV defending his relationship in front of a crowd of idiots.

This was my first thought.
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few red faces on here, me thinks:D
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of the HMs F+F were there tonight were they?
  • Options
    Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lastlaugh wrote: »
    Brian may not have known anything at all and just been told to say that. I'm sure Brian isn't in charge of booking hotel rooms for friends and family, so how would he know?

He shouldn't have mentioned it in the first place. Completely unprofessional and spiteful.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    It was cleared up at the end of BOTS, Rhians boyfriend is waiting in a hotel near by, he did not want to be on tv, I don't blame him to be honest.
  • Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lastlaugh wrote: »

The producers know and the production assistants do also. The producers tell Brian what to say. I would say Brian also knew - but he is just a puppet with not an original thought or feeling in his body.

Shame on them - what the fcuk do they get out of saying stuff like that...:mad:
  • Options
    hilarybbfanhilarybbfan Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T@lkative wrote: »
    It was cleared up at the end of BOTS, Rhians boyfriend is waiting in a hotel near by, he did not want to be on tv, I don't blame him to be honest.

And me, if your partner was in there, hugged a girl and the girl went bunny boiler, then the show called hugging = leading her on, then went on to vilify that person who at this point couldn't even speak for fear of accusations of flirting etc while the girl is STILL bunny boiler a week later, yeah I'd be like **** your show and stick it where the sun don't shine you pricks! Rhian did nothing wrong, and he knows it. I'd be RAGING if a tv show was portraying a partner as cheating or leading on, and all that happened was a hug and sleeping on the same bed (which they all do, it's communal living, plus she was pressured into it with Ashley promising her it was just as friends, nothing in it etc)
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MaureenG wrote: »
    The producers know and the production assistants do also. The producers tell Brian what to say. I would say Brian also knew - but he is just a puppet with not an original thought or feeling in his body.

Shame on them - what the fcuk do they get out of saying stuff like that...:mad:

Yep, Brian the puppet, as much as i didn't like Davina I doubt whether she would be feed lines to slag off housemates. Tonight Brian came out with some pretty bitchy, nasty comments.

Seems this is par for the course on Channel 5, treat housemates, whoever they are like shit. Oh except Connor for some reason?
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And me, if your partner was in there, hugged a girl and the girl went bunny boiler, then the show called hugging = leading her on, then went on to vilify that person who at this point couldn't even speak for fear of accusations of flirting etc while the girl is STILL bunny boiler a week later, yeah I'd be like **** your show and stick it where the sun don't shine you pricks! Rhian did nothing wrong, and he knows it. I'd be RAGING if a tv show was portraying a partner as cheating or leading on, and all that happened was a hug and sleeping on the same bed (which they all do, it's communal living, plus she was pressured into it with Ashley promising her it was just as friends, nothing in it etc)

Too right, don't blame him at all, and to think he had to endure seeing his girlfriend humiliated by those morons Ashley and Harvey when they were playing god with her in the diary room. Nasty stuff, really nasty. Poor girl, glad she is out for her sake.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As a fan of Brian, I was very disappointed in him saying this the way he did tonight, and then to ask "Does that change your view on what might have been perceived" or words to that effect! It was quite obviously a personal grudge he couldn't resist airing as he is a personal friend of Tess Daly, but that is no way to conduct a live interview!

If he had a problem with Rhian, he should have kept his trap shut until he could talk to her in private, this was just spiteful!
  • Options
    DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope she bins him off. How utterly ridiculous, wouldn't this be the time to offer your girlfriend some support :mad: Stupid boy.

Other way round I'd say, as it was SHE who was in bed with a bloke who wasn't her b/f. B/F should get someone with integrity, unless Rhain and b/f can salvage their relationship.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jeanoj wrote: »
    I thought that was really sad and so harsh of Brian to tell her during the interview. It should have been said to her when she wasn't in front of the cameras.

Remember those questions are not Brians but that disgusting producer's who doesn't give a s**t about anyone's feelings in his attempt to make his programme controversial.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bingoes wrote: »
    Too right, don't blame him at all, and to think he had to endure seeing his girlfriend humiliated by those morons Ashley and Harvey when they were playing god with her in the diary room. Nasty stuff, really nasty. Poor girl, glad she is out for her sake.

Me too, she couldn't take it anymore anyway which is understandable, I could feel her about to snap!!
  • Options
    Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God Almighty that is a bit harsh.

Did she really do that much wrong for him to reject her publicly?

No on BOTS Emma said that he was in the hotel waiting for Rhian, he just didnt want to be on telly, nothing wrong with that, I would never be on telly, we dont all crave 5 minutes of fame
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    Other way round I'd say, as it was SHE who was in bed with a bloke who wasn't her b/f. B/F should get someone with integrity, unless Rhain and b/f can salvage their relationship.

If they can't salvage their relationship because of a hug, or a bed share when she was both persuaded and scared into doing it (hiding knives on Jasmin and being told she has to have protection by Ashley and co :rolleyes:) then I better be worried because I hugged a man today, and although I don't live communally or live with psychos with knives, I did also share a couch seat with a man out of convenience..

:o;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    The most likely explanation is he didn't want to be on TV defending his relationship in front of a crowd of idiots.

And that was exactly the case as confirmed on BBOTS.:)