Options

Channel 5 want to axe Bit On The Psych .

Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
Forum Member
I see no other reason why they have yet again shunted it into a death slot after midnight !!

All so they can show a repeat of autopsy, (again).

Mark my words the show will not return for another series, and the excuse shall be "the ratings weren't good enough" .

I wonder why...>:(

Comments

• Options
    Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Well, if it means we don't have to see as much of Judy James I'm happy with that.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Well, if it means we don't have to see as much of Judy James I'm happy with that.

She's never on it..
    Have u seen it before ? :D
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've only ever watched one episode anyway and it was not so good. I really liked the idea of it but they just didn't take it seriously at all and yeah it was pretty stupid, when it could've been very smart.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Scrap Bit, keep Psyche.
  • Options
    delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've commented on something you've patently never seen :confused:
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o but what will happen our beloved forum mascot? (aka Iain Lee)
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    I see no other reason why they have yet again shunted it into a death slot after midnight !!

Mark my words the show will not return for another series, and the excuse shall be "the ratings weren't good enough" .

good, if this means Judi James will be off my screen forever, I'll be very happy :D
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I would be happy for them to cancel it and bring back diary room uncut.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are some of you suggesting this is a bad thing? It needs the axe ASAP it's dire nothing psychologically interesting about it all they do is give their opinions then back it up with fake psychological evidence to make it appear as fact it's a wonder it's survived this long it really is bottom of the barrel of Saturday night tv
  • Options
    minkskiminkski Posts: 6,017
    Forum Member
    PaleHorse wrote: »
    Scrap Bit, keep Psyche.

hear hear!!! I like bit on the psyche better than bbots
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I would be happy for them to cancel it and bring back diary room uncut.

I never understood why they scrapped that either.

Really disappointed they're taking bit on the psyche off.
  • Options
    Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Erm, Judi James has been on the Psych show so get your facts straight x
  • Options
    Old EndeavourOld Endeavour Posts: 9,852
    Forum Member
    What do you expect? Channel 5 to know what they are doing and run a company in a professional way?

Whatever next?!
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LiamOK wrote: »
    I think I've only ever watched one episode anyway and it was not so good. I really liked the idea of it but they just didn't take it seriously at all and yeah it was pretty stupid, when it could've been very smart.

I think that's the problem with it. No point in having psych's if the presenters turn what they say into a joke. I used to love the psych shows on Channel 4, but they've lost their way with it.
  • Options
    Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member

Where is the proof? :confused:
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No loss whatsoever. A more ridiculous & inept "expert" panel I have have ever witnessed in all my years of tv viewing.

A comedian, (I use the word very loosely) , :p trying to appear cool and a panel of quite frankly, awful women contradicting each other does not an entertaining programme make. :( Buh bye ya all.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get rid of Psych & BOTS

Give us a bit more live feed :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Get rid of Psych & BOTS

Give us a bit more live feed :)

This I could live with, although don't get rid of all of BOTS.
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope they do. It is an awful, boring show.
  • Options
    RedOrDead36RedOrDead36 Posts: 1,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Problem is the main show rates really badly on Saturday nights (sometimes as low as 800k) so BOTP only inherits half that audience, around 400k if they are lucky. Although last time they shifted it for the Gillian Taylforth doc that rated about the same as BOTP would in the slot.

Seems strange they would drop it for a repeat of Autopsy.

I like BOTP better than BOTS but they need to find the correct blend of seriousness and comedy.
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I really enjoy Bit On The Psych and I like Iain Lees humour I find the show far more entertaining than BBBOTS so I hope it isn't scrapped.
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pity if the do it's the best BOTS of the week.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not on next week but the psych Rachel Morris said she is booked for the following week, I like it but mainly because Iain Lee is on, It would do better ratings wise on a Sunday night straight after the main show.
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    GOOD, im glad it's being axed.

I can't stand that Annie Lennox lookalike woman, the one who always dresses like a man...awful, biased rubbish.
  • Options
    StrawberryLacesStrawberryLaces Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oops that might be my fault because on their recent survey I said it was crap and the presenters too self-centred to carry off what could be a great show.