SUMMERHAYES will die

conorm6824conorm6824 Posts: 127
Forum Member
isn't it kind of obvious from the xmas trailer ? she'll probubly just find out who the killer is and die or be murdered would be great twist

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    conorm6824 wrote: »
    isn't it kind of obvious from the xmas trailer ? she'll probubly just find out who the killer is and die or be murdered would be great twist

Not feeling this....I hope not
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well when you confront a murderer directly what do you expect?
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope not :( I like her.
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We haven't heard that's she leaving tho?:confused:
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I guessed that she will die back in May/June
    Sorry if that sounds " smug" but the writers were perceiving her to be quite vulnerable with the whole Max/Keeble thing and they do that quite a lot in detective shows when a character is about to be bumped off.
    But then again, she might not even die
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leeah wrote: »
    We haven't heard that's she leaving tho?:confused:

we hadnt heard about Tosh leaving so you never know
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't surprise me.

IF this does kinda go on the serial killer route, there's always one minor character who dies (she is sort of minor, she's been bought in for a purpose, when this storyline is over, there's no need for her).
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why are they killing an olympic skiier ?
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You could be right OP. There have certainly been clues leading up to this.

Especially Pam being worried about Emma "figuring out" her secret, and of course the issue with her discovering the Bryant/Keeble secret investigation/stalking of the Brannings.

She's already suspected of knowing too much, so if she managed to stumble across the killer, it doesn't seem impossible that she would get bumped off pretty quickly.
  • DODS11DODS11 Posts: 2,026
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be on life support.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    DODS11 wrote: »
    She'll be on life support.

I hope this is the case rather than her being killed. Though her being killed off is making the most sense right now, I'd prefer for her to be in a coma until the week of the reveal maybe? Or even if not after - she's too good of a character to be killed off.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes & Id be happy to see her go.
    And if Max was mourning it'd give him a good excuse to go for a few weeks (whilst Jake is on Strictly)
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she doesn't leave, she's one of the better characters the show has bought in.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's either incapacitated somehow (either through death or otherwise) or she's got it wrong.
  • Sora2311Sora2311 Posts: 2,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this is the case rather than her being killed. Though her being killed off is making the most sense right now, I'd prefer for her to be in a coma until the week of the reveal maybe? Or even if not after - she's too good of a character to be killed off.

BIB: Lucy, Pat, Kathy, Angie, Cindy, Den, Derek and the large majority of characters killed off were amazing characters. Summerhayes is no too good to be killed off. Thanks for a good laugh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I agree with the idea she'll be put in a coma. People won't think the crash is the murderer at work but then she'll probably be suffocated in the hospital and people will get suspicious of her mysterious death. I'm guessing the crash will be the big twist that will whittle down the killer to four main suspects somehow?
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    I bet they'll do a 'Michelle' where she phones the killer and we see 4 people answering their phones
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,876
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So is the killer in the Branning household? As Emma was in their house when she found that stuff. But I think all the Brannings are too obvious though. Probably just another red herring.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, that would be a fantastic twist! She's annoying anyway! Also, it would fit in with what DTC said, about the big twist!:o
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nick202 wrote: »
    I bet they'll do a 'Michelle' where she phones the killer and we see 4 people answering their phones

Brilliant. That would be a nod to one of the biggest stories of the last 30 years.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    nick202 wrote: »

Didn't they do that with Heather's baby, too? Where she texted the father and suddenly three ugly men and one 12-year old boy received a text on their purpose-built phones?
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Yeah - it's kind of an EE tradition whenever there's been a whodunnit storyline
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    So is the killer in the Branning household? As Emma was in their house when she found that stuff. But I think all the Brannings are too obvious though. Probably just another red herring.

I think it's all posted to the Branning house whilst being addressed to Emma. I think she was supposed to find that evidence, probably the real killer wanting to throw any suspicion away from them by framing somebody else.
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God I hope so. She's so boring!
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There doesn't seem to be anything else she's there for sounds like it could happen