Options

Kerry Katona new show.

Comments

• Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    The six-part documentary shows Kerry's daily life bringing up her four children including her kids with Mark, Heidi who is three, and two-year-old Max.

Well that will be a first- all the other programmes showed various nannies and poor little Molly bringing them up while she lay in bed or sat on the kitchen worktop smoking....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who on earth cares to hear about what this self absorbed woman is up to anymore?
    She has had so many chances to redeem herself and pull herself together.
    I feel very sorry for her children. Yet again they are to be exposed to to public attention for all the wrong reasons.
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be watching as i love a bit of car crash TV.:o

BUT - i have a feeling that this won't be a 'warts and all' type of show that we are used to with Kerry as Claire is controlling it. She will ensure that we only see the 'good' Kerry in a hope to relaunch her career.

So (after taking myself out of it) ... maybe i wont watch it afterall :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the nanny did all the child care as kez n croft spent most their time pap watching or off their faces on 3 day coke binges in their bedroom while the nanny looked after the kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    :eek: Jesus, ITV2 have sunk to new lows for giving her a show.
    That Clare Powell seems as desperate for zelebdom as her clients, it's just embarrassing.:o
    Kerry looks off her tits in the adverts, I am not an addict:yawn:
    Snorting coke and behaving like a lunatic in front of your children is the norm then Kerry:rolleyes:
    Will definately give this a wideberth, there is carcrash tv and there is giving this lowlife attention and money she doesn't deserve.:mad:

your rant made me LOL.

I used to get riled by Krakhead, then hoped she would pull herself together for the kids but she seems to be drifting into zleb self-hoing again....:p
  • Options
    Sparkling GemSparkling Gem Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    your rant made me LOL.

I used to get riled by Krakhead, then hoped she would pull herself together for the kids but she seems to be drifting into zleb self-hoing again....:p

This is a great place to have a rant, it was a reaction to the advert after a crap day lol:o:D
  • Options
    Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kerry so I will be watching this. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Music_box wrote: »
    I like Kerry so I will be watching this. :D

Really:(
    Can I ask why? I have to admit, I used to feel sorry for her, but after her behaviour lately and no talent to speak of, I cannot understand why anyone would be interested in watching her gurning and bullshitting?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really:(
    Can I ask why? I have to admit, I used to feel sorry for her, but after her behaviour lately and no talent to speak of, I cannot understand why anyone would be interested in watching her gurning and bullshitting?

She's entertaining, basically. :p

It's the same with KP.:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's entertaining, basically. :p

It's the same with KP.:eek:

But how:confused:
    KP is a bit out there and deluded, there is something about her that you can't help but watch at times, just to point and laugh mainly:D,but KK is just a down and out druggie, who mistreats her children in favour of drugs, booze and fame. (all imo of course:o)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't really give a real reason. :cry:
    I don't really know why I like her, I think I just want her to get her shit together so I watch in hopes of this occuring. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I can't really give a real reason. :cry:
    I don't really know why I like her, I think I just want her to get her shit together so I watch in hopes of this occuring. :p

I hope she does too.:) xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Describe Kerry Katone in one word : POINTLESS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Describe Kerry Katone in one word : POINTLESS

10 a penny, i like to rebel so i had 3 words:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I hate about this is the ad where some woman (Powell?) says "we need to mend Kerry first"...er, if someone needs "mending", I don't think letting them parade around on TV in front of the nation is a bright idea.

Good grief.

Nonsense like this does nothing other than contribute to mental illness not being taken seriously. :mad:
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why the hell do they keep giving her programmes on the T.V. ??
    They must think that we want to see her. The people who voted for her to win IACGMOOH have a lot to answer for:mad:
    Who gives a toss about her ??
    The same sort of people who like to watch the likes of Price and Andre:rolleyes:
    Drug addled waste of space
    Yes
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    What I hate about this is the ad where some woman (Powell?) says "we need to mend Kerry first"...er, if someone needs "mending", I don't think letting them parade around on TV in front of the nation is a bright idea.

Good grief.

Nonsense like this does nothing other than contribute to mental illness not being taken seriously. :mad:

No doubt that woman has her client's best financial interests at heart and her own financial well being is of no concern.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    I dont care about Kerry at all anymore, i never really minded her but since that documentary she did with channel 4 where she refused to talk to the people because she went to Claire's company i have really gone off her.

I know, when she was getting into her car all dolled up saying 'I'm very annoyed' in a fake posh voice. Like we'd all forget what a f**k up she really is :rolleyes:
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, when she was getting into her car all dolled up saying 'I'm very annoyed' in a fake posh voice. Like we'd all forget what a f**k up she really is :rolleyes:

I feel so sorry for her kids, all they have been through with their mother, who still gives them so little time. So desperate to revive her flagging career. She trains for fourhours a day just to get into dancing on ice.

She is finished there is nothing that most of us want to see her do except maybe, put her children first and be a proper mother to them. Those two older girls will be a mess, neither parent seems to care about them, its so sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be watching as much as I don't want to, I'm a sucker for reality tv.

It did make me laugh the way she said she was never a cocaine addict in the trailer when clearly she was. I hope for the sake of her children she is drug free.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see CAN making use of the false eyelashes KP left behind, poor Kerry can hardly hold her head upright. There must have been boxes of the things taking up valuable real estate down to the old CAN offices. Oh well, I'll be watching the new show, I am intrigued and strangely I feel no shame in admitting this :confused:
  • Options
    muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well its like this

ITV2 Dumped KP

CAN negotiated the PA show to remain and have another series to deliver. ITV2 have a gap in the programming to fill, so why not get 2 for 1 with KK?

Regardless whether its useless or not, ITV2 now have a programming schedule and probably got rid of that nightmare KP
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muddipaws wrote: »
    Well its like this

ITV2 Dumped KP

CAN negotiated the PA show to remain and have another series to deliver. ITV2 have a gap in the programming to fill, so why not get 2 for 1 with KK?

Regardless whether its useless or not, ITV2 now have a programming schedule and probably got rid of that nightmare KP

ITV didn't dump Katie,she supposedly went to Living to get more money. They didn't really trade up from KP to KK imo. It will be interesting to see how CAN tries to make Kerry likeable.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She spent the night of Clare's party at the mayfair hotel. Some bankrupt eh?
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame on ITV2 for giving this talentless, oxygen thief work.