Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 3)

Comments

• wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is astounding!!!!!

I'd love to know what Calebolly makes of it!
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atomicshiv wrote: »
    This has to be christmas no1!!!! where do I download it!!

Its Christmas time.
    Turkeys need to be afraid
    At Christmas time, they run and hide from the farmers spade.

But in their world of terror, you can spread a beak of joy
    throw your arms around their wings , this Christmas time.

Lets say a prayer, that Nut roast will be Number 1
    At Christmas time, its hard, when their eating Turkey Bum
    There’s a world of other food, and you can even give quorn a chance

There are other options going, like carrot, swede and peas
    And the Christmas bells that ring there , are the clanging
    Chimes of doom
    Well, tonight, lets save the turkey and have some soup.

Download here!;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Its Christmas time.
    Turkeys need to be afraid
    At Christmas time, they run and hide from the farmers spade.

But in their world of terror, you can spread a beak of joy
    throw your arms around their wings , this Christmas time.

Lets say a prayer, that Nut roast will be Number 1
    At Christmas time, its hard, when their eating Turkey Bum
    There’s a world of other food, and you can even give quorn a chance

There are other options going, like carrot, swede and peas
    And the Christmas bells that ring there , are the clanging
    Chimes of doom
    Well, tonight, lets save the turkey and have some soup.

Download here!;)

Excellent!! LOL!!! :D
    Forum Member
    HAPPY 21ST DECEMBER!!!

Wow, 4 days to go, how exciting.:)

I wonder if the Chawners play charades at Christmas? TV show, 3 words, first word rhymes with WIG. Any ideas?;)

PIG! :D:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    PIG! :D:o
    You calling me a pig?:eek: Just because I am eating my way through a box of festive biscuits right now.

I wonder what the Chawners are planning for the big day? Will Calebolly be invited to share their turkey and pull a cracker? We need to know these things.
    Forum Member
    You calling me a pig?:eek: Just because I am eating my way through a box of festive biscuits right now.

I wonder what the Chawners are planning for the big day? Will Calebolly be invited to share their turkey and pull a cracker? We need to know these things.

oh dear I didn't read it properly! I just thought a word rhyming with WIG, is it BIG then? :o:D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear I didn't read it properly! I just thought a word rhyming with WIG, is it BIG then? :o:D:p
    Oooh! You may be right there;) Chawnercharades are tricky to play on line.:D
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh! You may be right there;) Chawnercharades are tricky to play on line.:D

First word--- something large

Second word--- rhymes with Cat

Third word--- something difficult.

A kiss from Phil for the winner!!
    :D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    greengran wrote: »
    First word--- something large

Second word--- rhymes with Cat

Third word--- something difficult.

A kiss from Phil for the winner!!
    :D:D:D:D

I'll pass on that! :eek: Minging!

ummm: TV Character; sounds like DREARY.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll pass on that! :eek: Minging!

ummm: TV Character; sounds like DREARY.
    Has she got a hair cut to die for?:D

Here's mine - two words, TV presenter.

First word, two syllables.
    1st syllable rhymes with ROAR.
    2nd syllable - wet weather.

Second word
    Rhymes with BELLY.

The chance of recording a duet with Emma for the winner:) Phil's snogs aren't being very gratefully received are they?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAPPY 22ND DECEMBER!!

Three days to go. It's nearly time for the Cult of Chawner weigh-in, when we see who has won our very own Big Fat Challenge and has gained the most weight. The anti-Special K plan. The K stands for Kelly, as in Lorraine of course;)

The winner gets the chance of spending New Year's Eve at Chawner Towers, downing Sambuca shots and singing karaoke. An ASBO may be thrown in as an added extra if the rozzers get called out again.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    I am getting there... but just incase I don't win the trip to chawner towers I have gotten a box of quality streets, cadbury heroes and large box of maltesers... not sure it that is enough so will eat the box of buscuits too...
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she got a hair cut to die for?:D

Here's mine - two words, TV presenter.

First word, two syllables.
    1st syllable rhymes with ROAR.
    2nd syllable - wet weather.

Second word
    Rhymes with BELLY.

The chance of recording a duet with Emma for the winner:) Phil's snogs aren't being very gratefully received are they?

Morning Chawnerfans.

Moresleet Welly? No that can't be right! :D:p:D:o

Thanks for todays pic, I wonder if the Chawners do go out & make snowmen or snow angels?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love to make a family of snow Chawners. I'd be the envy of everyone in the village where I live. The trouble is the snow is melting oop North so there's no chance of Chawnerising my front garden in time for Christmas unless it starts snowing again soon!

I wonder if Wannabegothchav has received her Christmas card from the Chawners yet? I love the way Emma talks about all her fans on facebook. Bless.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    atomicshiv wrote: »
    I am getting there... but just incase I don't win the trip to chawner towers I have gotten a box of quality streets, cadbury heroes and large box of maltesers... not sure it that is enough so will eat the box of buscuits too...
    Best add a couple of pounds of Smart Price sausages, a dozen mince pies and a trifle, just in case. It's what Jade would have wanted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    Best add a couple of pounds of Smart Price sausages, a dozen mince pies and a trifle, just in case. It's what Jade would have wanted.

but that is just breakfast... the chocolate were my dessert... now to see how many Turkeys I need for Christmas.. there is me, my other half and my 2 kids.. sooo 6 should be enough... (just in case I need seconds)..
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really really falling behind in the Chubby Chawner stakes!! Since I've had this chest infection I haven't wanted to eat and don't even fancy chocolate or mince pies, all the good I've done in the past few weeks is rapidly fading away. Might buy some complan today and see if that helps, or I shall fail miserably at the weigh in. Ohh, such is life!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    I'm really really falling behind in the Chubby Chawner stakes!! Since I've had this chest infection I haven't wanted to eat and don't even fancy chocolate or mince pies, all the good I've done in the past few weeks is rapidly fading away. Might buy some complan today and see if that helps, or I shall fail miserably at the weigh in. Ohh, such is life!!!!!!!!
    Buy some complan but make it up with double cream instead of milk. And try to force down a trifle or two. It's got fruit in it, so is very, very healthy. Audrey says so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the snowman. :) And appropriate as I woke up to another Winter Wonderland. Trouble is I have to go for a scan at Truro hospital tomorrow morning and it's already been cancelled due to the last lot of snow :( I was hoping to get good news by Christmas

Also no dogwalker. I have been in the field by the side of the house though. My two love it, especially during a snow storm, they run everywhere trying to catch the snowflakes. :D
    I may make a Chawner snow family this afternoon if the sun hasn't melted it all.

:p It's no use you offering a Phil snog for a prize, Alfie. Noone will enter. EWK The very thought is making me go an off shade of green.

I've got the same problem with the diet. I've actually lost another couple of pounds. No true Chawnerite am I? I've lost my appetite which I think is down to all the ruddy painkillers I'm taking. Maybe I'll say "yes" to that replacement knee in the New Year. I must stock up on my brandy and advocaat, that'd pile the pounds on so I wont let the C of C down.. ::)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear:( The Cult of Chawner are failing in our mission to become chawnerised for Christmas. With no appetite, it's hard to gain weight. From a nursing perspective, I recommend alcohol, and lots of it - it has analgesic properties and is laden with calories. So if you can't face food, drink instead.

*hic*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear:( The Cult of Chawner are failing in our mission to become chawnerised for Christmas. With no appetite, it's hard to gain weight. From a nursing perspective, I recommend alcohol, and lots of it - it has analgesic properties and is laden with calories. So if you can't face food, drink instead.

*hic*

I think I've eaten enough to qualify as all four chawners so all is not lost!!! I've never eaten as much rubbish in my life!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I've eaten enough to qualify as all four chawners so all is not lost!!! I've never eaten as much rubbish in my life!!
    Have you got your Christmas card from the Chawners yet? I'm glad I didn't enter the competition now, I don't fancy the idea of Phil knowing where I live and lurking outside on Christmas morning with a sprig of mistletoe and his lips pursed ready for a snog.:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How lovely is LK's daughter!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1340785/Blossoming-beauty-Lorraine-Kellys-16-year-old-daughter-Rosie-blooming-beautiful-Christmas-shopping-together.html

Of course we all know its just a cover - maybe LK is meeting Phil in London for a pre-Christmas tryst before they settle down for the holidays with their respective famillies ( tho a Chawner life is one long holiday)

Does his FB mention being in the Capital at all?
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still happily chomping through the quality street, it's quite disgraceful when I look at the tin & know most of them were eaten by me! :D

Best wishes to those of you who aren't doing so well right now. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Our snow has nearly all gone, the boss went out and salted the car park, so that's my lovely view gone. I'm sure Jade wouldn't approve of this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Christmas card yet, though I live in hope!!! If I'm really lucky they'll hand deliver it!

I would like to register my disgust that Roses no longer have coconut ones in them. I'd like to think that the Chawners would also be equally as disgusted.

Not happy:mad::mad:
This discussion has been closed.