DS Forums

Simpsons tapped out

Old 24-06-2015, 18:59
Pucky
Forum Member

So glad there's a land expansion! I'm running out of room!
Pucky is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 24-06-2015, 19:23
Blofeld
Forum Member

Got the update just now, seems straightforward enough, although a few things to do at the same time, so will have to balance the tasks. I notice a few premium characters on offer as prizes...at least it looks like Lugash and Crazy Cat Lady are in the prize panel. I wonder if the characters will be given or just skins and if you don't have the characters already you essentially get nothing.
Blofeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2015, 23:30
tv_lover_06
Forum Member

how do you get tickets to upgrade characters? just by winning matches? That's very slow at first
tv_lover_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2015, 19:52
EStaffs90
Forum Member

I wonder if the characters will be given or just skins and if you don't have the characters already you essentially get nothing.
Apparently, it's just the skins. (As the only playable characters I don't have are the ones introduced in Level 54 - and the premium one from Level 53 - I can't verify this.)
EStaffs90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 05:12
Tyyleer
Forum Member

Got the update just now, seems straightforward enough, although a few things to do at the same time, so will have to balance the tasks. I notice a few premium characters on offer as prizes...at least it looks like Lugash and Crazy Cat Lady are in the prize panel. I wonder if the characters will be given or just skins and if you don't have the characters already you essentially get nothing.
Unfortunately they are just skins, if you don't have them as characters they just get locked in your inventory. I won a Barney skin and some stone cutters one for the premium characters I haven't got.
Tyyleer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 08:24
heyrehair
Forum Member

how do you get tickets to upgrade characters? just by winning matches? That's very slow at first
If you have them I've noticed that the KBBL sport show also provides rewards, as does the Fit Millhouse skin.
heyrehair is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 08:39
jez37
Forum Member

Brilliant - love it.
jez37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2015, 14:34
Tyyleer
Forum Member

If you have them I've noticed that the KBBL sport show also provides rewards, as does the Fit Millhouse skin.
And if you have the gorgeous grandad skin
Tyyleer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 19:43
EStaffs90
Forum Member

I am assuming a July 4th mini event is not far off?
No mini-event, but there is stuff for Saturday: the Scandal-Gate Hotel (a reference to the Watergate scandal) and, in their words, America's "forty-fourth most beloved President".

There's also some stuff returning from previous years, like the two previous POTUSes to have been in the game (Lincoln and Washington), the All-American Apu skin and Giuseppe's Workshop.
Old 03-07-2015, 23:52
Gogfumble
Forum Member

What's this whole throw a ball thing and the community prizes? I placed a ball in someone else's Springfield so what do I do now? Do I have to wait for it to be sent back or something?
Gogfumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 15:36
EStaffs90
Forum Member

If you log in before 9am tomorrow morning, you get 13 free doughnuts - in honour of the original colonies (how nice of them to give me a birthday present ).

What's this whole throw a ball thing and the community prizes? I placed a ball in someone else's Springfield so what do I do now? Do I have to wait for it to be sent back or something?
It seems like you just put them in another town.
Old 04-07-2015, 19:57
Blofeld
Forum Member

I used my donuts to buy some flags, which I had been hoping for!

This event is pretty good to be honest, it has added a new feature to the game which I do wonder if they will keep going afterwards?

I can't wait to unlock Springy!
Blofeld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 23:57
Gogfumble
Forum Member

I quite like this event too. The community prize targets seem quite high but then they were in past community prize events and they were always met so these probably will be too.
Gogfumble is offline   Reply With Quote