Options

British Soap Award Spoiler Question

bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For the first time I want to watch the BSAs without knowing who has won what and was wondering whether spoilers will be posted on here with or without warning, e.g. as in thread titles and stuff, as I want to know if I should avoid the DS Soap Forum until tomorrow? Thanks :D

Comments

• Options
    EverlastingEverlasting Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    U should avoid ds if u dont want to know people will be posting "x should of won not y" "can't believe x won" etc there will be alot of posts if u dont want spoilers dont go on Fb twitter or buy the sunday paper or come onto here until its been aired otherwise u will find out :)
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I'm overjoyed that Pobol Y Cwm won Best Soap, it's been episode after episode of solid welsh drama for the past year.
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what time the awards start at tonight? I dont want to know anything so will have to stay of ds etc.
  • Options
    JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    Personally I'm overjoyed that Pobol Y Cwm won Best Soap, it's been episode after episode of solid welsh drama for the past year.
    :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,405
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Anyone know what time the awards start at tonight? I dont want to know anything so will have to stay of ds etc.

Pretty soon so I'd log out now if I were you. :)
  • Options
    bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    U should avoid ds if u dont want to know people will be posting "x should of won not y" "can't believe x won" etc there will be alot of posts if u dont want spoilers dont go on Fb twitter or buy the sunday paper or come onto here until its been aired otherwise u will find out :)

Thanks, thought I'd have to avoid the forum but just wanted to check! :D
  • Options
    attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time do they start?