Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 3)

Comments

• davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    What happened to the other acts that were talked about on this thread weeks ago
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    I really loved the performance, it wasn't their best vocally but I loved the routine/styling!! I'm curious as to how they'll change it up for CIN on Friday.

Does anyone know if Jade's ad libs during the last chorus were part of a backing track(pre-recorded track)?
    Maybe it was just bad camera editing but it seemed like she was singing the chorus with the other girls when you could clearly hear the ad libs.
    Forum Member
    Facebook since x factor has got more than 7 thousand likes
    Forum Member
    Before x factor it was 786,912
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know where outside the top 40 wings charted
    Forum Member
    Its ok found it
    Wings charted 41 with over 7,408 sales
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    Wings charted at #21 in NZ this week.
    Chart-runs (singles):
    Wings @ Australia (debuted 22 Oct 2012) : 34 - 20 - 6 - 3
    Wings @ New Zealand (debuted 15 Oct 2012) : 17 - 17 - 15 - 17 - 21
    Wings @ UK (debuted 02 Sep 2012) : 1 - 4 - 4 - 7 - 11 - 14 - 17 - 21 - 26 - 31 - 41
    Wings @ Ireland (debuted 30 Aug 2012) : 1 - 4 - 5 - 9 - 13 - 16 - 28 - 27 - 40 - 45 - 48
    Cannonball @ UK (18 Dec 2011) : 1 - 2 - 6 - 15 - 35
    Cannonball @ Ireland (debuted 15 Dec 2011) : 1 - 1 - 1 - 1 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 21 - 28 - 36 - 53 - 58 - 67 - 82
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I came across these two soundclouds from two months ago which I have never heard before. Its Perrie, Jesy and Jade talking about the DNA Video (I think this is before we saw the video) :)

Perrie & Jesy http://soundcloud.com/little-mix/perrie-jesy-note-for-dna

Jade: http://soundcloud.com/little-mix/jade-on-the-dna-video

Also 1D up to #6 Little Mix will do well to chart in the top 3 imo. I really hope they do :)
  • LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Little Mix are still climbing, they're closing in on Bruno according to Live Pop Bars...

Bruno Mars: 1.0000000000
    Little Mix: 0.9375000000
    Forum Member
    CourtKnee wrote: »
    I really loved the performance, it wasn't their best vocally but I loved the routine/styling!! I'm curious as to how they'll change it up for CIN on Friday.

Does anyone know if Jade's ad libs during the last chorus were part of a backing track(pre-recorded track)?
    Maybe it was just bad camera editing but it seemed like she was singing the chorus with the other girls when you could clearly hear the ad libs.

I'm pretty sure she's singing the ad-libs :)
    I wasn't sure at first either but watching it back the second time it became more obvious she was doing them.
    Forum Member
    1992 wrote: »
    Also 1D up to #6 Little Mix will do well to chart in the top 3 imo. I really hope they do :)

1D is at #5 and #27, combined they are at either #4 or #3. I don't think they will chart higher than LM though.
    Forum Member
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddn8v1sdC1rfryhso1_1280.jpg

I wish they can be styled like this more often!
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mddn8v1sdC1rfryhso1_1280.jpg

I wish they can be styled like this more often!

Wow they look so good. The way they're positioned reminds me of the Wings coverart a bit, I wish they used this picture for the DNA single cover.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so nervous yet curious to see how the album fares! I keep repeating myself.

I hope they prove Syco's expectations wrong and can sell 100k+.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I think this will chart at #2....still a good position for a new girlband!

Album sales are not their best so they may struggle to reack 100k imo (I'm just being realistic here).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Album sales are not their best so they may struggle to reack 100k imo (I'm just being realistic here).

That's why I hope! Lol it's crazy to see how high Robbie preorders were and he sold under 100k.

I think #2 is good for any group in this era. Unfortuantly this isn't the 90s where the Spices could go #1 several times and sell 300k in the first weeks.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I meant the single being #2....I don't seem them getting number one now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do hope that Syco is arranging signings for them up and down the country
    Forum Member
    DNA: Track-by-track: Wings
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mwllFinZAk
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant the single being #2....I don't seem them getting number one now.

I agree. Sad to see the #1 record is going to end. :( The Radio Airplay is poor aswell as its at #39 hopefully since R1 have A Listed it now it at least goes top 20 on airplay.

Edit: Radio1 are just about the play it for the 4th time today so Airplay is already picking up! :)
  • RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    1D is at #5 and #27, combined they are at either #4 or #3. I don't think they will chart higher than LM though.

We hope:o

I knew Little things would do well because its such a different song for them but i didnt think people would download it now i thought they would wait for the official release date. They open children in need Friday wonder if they will sing this could be a problem or little mix if they do
    Forum Member
    I don't think their album will sell over 100k in the first week. Even Robbie only managed a 83k sales this week.

I still can't call it this week, I think it will be very close between them and BM. Maybe we should wait for the mid-week figures. When are they released?
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »
    We hope:o

I knew Little things would do well because its such a different song for them but i didnt think people would download it now i thought they would wait for the official release date. They open children in need Friday wonder if they will sing this could be a problem or little mix if they do

I don't think they will release Little Things as a separate single anymore, so technically today is LT's official release date.
This discussion has been closed.