Tassimo T12 or T20

seanukxp2seanukxp2 Posts: 719
Forum Member
✭✭
I see the Bosch Tassimo machines are currently down to some really good prices at the moment and was wondering whether to get the T12 or the older T20 machine?

Amazon have the T20 for just an extra £5. I'm aware it has a bigger water tank but as I'll really be the only one using it I can't say that makes much of a difference to me.

I was just wondering if the T20 offered any other features that the newer and smaller T12 does not have?

Also, being new to the Tassimo machines, can someone tell me what are the best size mugs/glasses to use? I notice different drink discs make different size drinks.

Comments

• noise747noise747 Posts: 30,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Both machines will do the same thing and they will be no different features apart from size and tank size.

I have the T20 and to be honest, if you got the space, then you are better off paying the extra fiver for a larger tank. don't forget the tank is for cold water, so you can leave it alone for a few days.

The T12 looks nice, in fact I think that would be nice to put up here in my computer room as it is nice and small.

I think the only Tassimo that offers more features is the T65, it have a LED display and a Brita filter system built in. the rest are just different sizes.