The Simon Cowell Appreciation Thread

1148149150151152154»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Height is a problem for me too. Even in my flats I tower over our little bundle of loveliness ;) Dont need the boob job though, so every cloud....:D I suppose I can crouch a bit - and shove a bit more gel in his hair....a dollop of Shockwaves, cunningly applied could add at least another inch?? And I will employ Kerching's trademark "linger a few feet behind" so he looks taller in the foreground. Sorted. CV winging its way to Mr Clifford.
    Forget the bearding would rather be the bodyguard, seems much more fun... bet he could tell us a few stories.. Could'nt make the grade as his beard, too old and blonde, probably get arrested for trying to touch him up in public ....sacked after my 1st 10 mins....
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freedomklm wrote: »
    Looking very sexy,even better without the one and the makeup and smiling too.
    Where's the beard, must be off duty, must be getting some beauty sleep all that travelling, shopping .... just too much for her ..Still another few weeks and then yet another holiday, poor girl.

why, where is Kerching going in a few weeks?:confused:
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    why, where is Kerching going in a few weeks?:confused:

Back to London I suppose, as Si will be here till Xmas doing the XF Live shows. If he has any sense he'll leave her in LA :D Doesnt she have a job any more??? I guess she'll be applying mascara on him with a bloody spade for X Factor.....:mad:
  • CpCCpC Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Back to London I suppose, as Si will be here till Xmas doing the XF Live shows. If he has any sense he'll leave her in LA :D Doesnt she have a job any more??? I guess she'll be applying mascara on him with a bloody spade for X Factor.....:mad:

She does'nt have a job anyone at least I don't think she does she's too busy hanging off him. She's somewhere counting down the days to when she can take him to the cleaners.
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,738
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.