Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

DS Forums

Got To Dance Series 4

Old 17-03-2013, 23:34
CBFreak
Forum Member

Was forced to watch gtd tonight never seen it before, omg it was incredible! Gutted I've missed out on so many series. All the acts tonight were brilliant well done to lukas
Youtube the acts.
This is my favourite one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4eOzNvOR8
CBFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Please sign in or register to remove this advertisement.
Old 18-03-2013, 10:49
batdude_uk1
Forum Member

Did Perri slip just then?
Is he getting too old now for his old routines I wonder?

I notice that Diversity brought in a new younger child to dance with them, how was this allowed at that time considering the Gymnastic dance group had people about the same age, and so we're not allowed to perform?
batdude_uk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 15:59
alij
Forum Member

Is he getting too old now for his old routines I wonder?

I notice that Diversity brought in a new younger child to dance with them, how was this allowed at that time considering the Gymnastic dance group had people about the same age, and so we're not allowed to perform?
DIversity were pre recorded in the same way the younger dance groups were. I was in the live audience and there were 4 of the acts who had to prerecord their acts in case they were in the final 3 plus the Diversity performance
alij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 16:16
lucho
Forum Member

Awful awful winner of GTD! Lukas had been groomed as the winner from day one and the judges had no shame in nailing their colours to the mast before the other two had danced. Also the way the crying drama queen kept ignoring Davinas questioning to take a step back, hands on head to bask in a longer ovation! He did that after both dances. Creepy.
lucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 18:13
myss
Forum Member

Lukas to win from me as well!

He's awesome... aaaand Canadian
I like your reasoning - love the Canadians too!!

LUKAS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wOOHOOOO

I saw that Gymtasia were taking some stick on Twitter for making the last 3. People thought it was undeserved.
Now, as much as I didn't think they deserved to be in the final let alone the last three, that's just rude; they don't deserve to receive stick for being chosen.
myss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2013, 23:51
batdude_uk1
Forum Member

DIversity were pre recorded in the same way the younger dance groups were. I was in the live audience and there were 4 of the acts who had to prerecord their acts in case they were in the final 3 plus the Diversity performance
Ahh, right, many thanks for clearing that up.
That makes sense now that say you say it like that.
batdude_uk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 12:58
rachelright
Forum Member

Well massive congrats to Lukas his performance was amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2Pp-X6plr0#

Just hope he can no afford that other sock lol
rachelright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 01:53
danielleh
Forum Member

Just caught up on the final - and what a worthy winner! Lukas was simply incredible, in both his finale performances. Just in a league of his own.

Have to say though, I was confused/disappointed/amazed that Gymtasia made it to the final, let alone the top three - particularly against acts like Leon & Dotty and Shun in their semi-final, and Tom and Rhys in the final, but they were obviously popular, so congratulations to them.

I also loved Ruff Diamond and Anticz (although they were underwhelming in the final).

Great series and one of, if not the best talent shows on TV for me. Would like to see Adam return next year, although Aston was better than expected.
danielleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2013, 15:31
Hassaan13
Inactive Member

But, don't you think all threads on this forum should be just merged into one 'Got to Dance' thread? Sadly I don't think it's popular enough to have it's own forum.
Hassaan13 is offline Follow this poster on Twitter   Reply With Quote