Hashleigh!! best friends 4eva?

chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
Forum Member
All of the Housemates are having a drink in the garden, Ash comments the fact they are all getting on is, ‘absolutely fantastic.’ They hear some music from the living area and all head in and have a dance. The song is ‘Happy’ and indeed they all seem to be, so much so that Helen and Ashleigh have a hug.

Ashleigh and Helen continue to discuss their relationship with Helen saying: ‘I’m a bitch and you’re a bitch.’ This similarity seems to develop a bond between them.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/189320-big-brother-2014-spoilers-day-38-recap-and-highlights.html#ixzz37MqE0rc2
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

aww,so great to see them getting along.Ashleigh herself has accused others of being "up Helen's arse" for this behavior,but this is queen Ashleigh and she is exempt from any criticism even when she so clearly deserves it.:cool:

I do agree with the BIB though.Ashleigh and Helen have been the biggest bitches in BB this year and so do have common ground:blush:

Comments

• SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You missed that bit in the preview where Helen admits they aren't going to be best friends then?

I agree with Ash - it's nice to see that housemates seem to be getting on for a change. And whilst I don't think Ashleigh is beyond criticism at all, I don't really see how her being to civil to a housemate she has prevously had issues with is an example of her deserving it
  • jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're just being civil. We've already seen from BBUKLive tweets that she's back to her usual antics with Danielle in the pod lol
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen says... youre a bitch im bitch lol Which really equates too but you were saved over someone I thought was really popular an now I bettter brfriend you a little haha :D
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    SourGrapes wrote: »
    You missed that bit in the preview where Helen admits they aren't going to be best friends then?

I agree with Ash - it's nice to see that housemates seem to be getting on for a change. And whilst I don't think Ashleigh is beyond criticism at all, I don't really see how her being to civil to a housemate she has prevously had issues with is an example of her deserving it

Jale and Kim got abuse on here for it,so therefor,all things being equal, all those who dished it out to them,should also tar Ashleigh with the same brush.........unless Ashleigh is somehow above any objective criticism?;-)
  • clandestinyclandestiny Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh finally proves she is as thick as the rest of them. should have voted the idiot out on Friday after all.
  • Kasper69Kasper69 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale and Kim got abuse on here for it,so therefor,all things being equal, all those who dished it out to them,should also tar Ashleigh with the same brush.........unless Ashleigh is somehow above any objective criticism?;-)

except I don't believe Ashleigh means a word of it and sees it as a means to getting out quicker :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen and Ashleigh hugging? :o

Jale was never as friendly as that to Helen and got a beasting on here for it.

I'm going to make a prediction. This new friendship will not mean that Ashleigh is bad, it will mean Helen isn't such a bad sort after all..........
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashleigh finally proves she is as thick as the rest of them. should have voted the idiot out on Friday after all.

Gone back to been boring.

Hope Ashleigh fans are happy.

Danielle is the only one who stands up to Helen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Ashleigh. For being so thick as to buy into the fake redemption of elastic lipped Helen. And then there were none, not one likeable housemate in there. Switches off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on keeping Ashleigh in. I hope you are all hungry as there are going to be a lot of words that will need eating this week.

Of course there is always the bluff to fall back on. Like Jale was called a slug etc. Jale bullied Chris because she was Helen's friend.

The fact is Helen likes Chris probably more than she liked Jale. This friendship was ok because it's "wittle cwis " the 33 year old man not Jale the 33 year old woman.

Helen's rear must be built like a tenement the amount of people up it, out of it and about to be heading straight for it lol.

I think as her backside has worked so hard IT should win BB.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She has to live in there why be so nasty I don't get why the need to be unkind
    Forum Member
    Kasper69 wrote: »
    except I don't believe Ashleigh means a word of it and sees it as a means to getting out quicker :)

she could just walk if she is that desperate to get out though
    Forum Member
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    Helen and Ashleigh hugging? :o

Jale was never as friendly as that to Helen and got a beasting on here for it.

I'm going to make a prediction. This new friendship will not mean that Ashleigh is bad, it will mean Helen isn't such a bad sort after all..........

why ever would you think that!;-)

The redemption of Helen will be completed far faster than we expected>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    She has to live in there why be so nasty I don't get why the need to be unkind

Get the phony out. lol
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Gone back to been boring.

Hope Ashleigh fans are happy.

Danielle is the only one who stands up to Helen.

Good one!!:D:D
  • sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member

How is abuse "objective criticism"?
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both a pair of bitches
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    They are both a pair of bitches

That's why they love each other now. It takes one to know one. Get them both out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trish123 wrote: »
    Congratulations on keeping Ashleigh in. I hope you are all hungry as there are going to be a lot of words that will need eating this week.

Of course there is always the bluff to fall back on. Like Jale was called a slug etc. Jale bullied Chris because she was Helen's friend.

The fact is Helen likes Chris probably more than she liked Jale. This friendship was ok because it's "wittle cwis " the 33 year old man not Jale the 33 year old woman.

Helen's rear must be built like a tenement the amount of people up it, out of it and about to be heading straight for it lol.

I think as her backside has worked so hard IT should win BB.

LMAO I agree ! Helen's backside for the win !!
  • loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see Ashleigh as a bitch. In a interview I saw of her prior to entering bb, she was lovely, humble and intelligent. Somebody said a while ago that she just became jaded being in the house. I still see that sweet Ashleigh and she actually seems good to me. For her age she seems quite older mentally and emotionally to me. She has this vulnerability that she tries to hide. In a video where Danielle is talking to her in the pod about how Danielle will find it difficult without her in the house and how she loves Ashleigh etc, She genuinely seemed moved and was holding back tears.

Sometimes she looks a bit like my cousin sister so maybe that's where my soft spot comes from lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    I don't see Ashleigh as a bitch. In a interview I saw of her prior to entering bb, she was lovely, humble and intelligent. Somebody said a while ago that she just became jaded being in the house. I still see that sweet Ashleigh and she actually seems good to me. For her age she seems quite older mentally and emotionally to me. She has this vulnerability that she tries to hide. In a video where Danielle is talking to her in the pod about how Danielle will find it difficult without her in the house and how she loves Ashleigh etc, She genuinely seemed moved and was holding back tears.

Sometimes she looks a bit like my cousin sister so maybe that's where my soft spot comes from lol.

Bitches can be lovely, humble and intelligent too you know. I am.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bitch
    You're a bitch
    Like Danielle
    And Kisselovich
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I did a facebook thing online I got 54% and am apparently a balanced bitch.
  • SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please help me because I am very confused !!!

Kim and Jale have been relentlessly torn apart for being civil with Helen.

Now that it is suddenly a great thing to do, does this mean Kim is no longer unpopular???

I don't understand how this works.:(
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have said it all along ashleigh is just a young helen in the making. both as bad as each other