Options

Charlie only washes his hands

ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
Forum Member
✭✭✭
.....after he has done a poo. He has just said this on LF.
:eek::eek:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Well that's more than I though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    sorry double post
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    While Marcus washes his everytime he goes into the bathroom even if he is just brushing his hair. I wonder why Marcus turned down the food Charlie offered him. :eek:
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    Charlie is always shoving his hands down his pants and jiggling about with his bits.........does he not wash them after his fiddlings?

YUKKY YUK!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    urgh! Is this the same chalie whose obsessed with cleanliness in the house??? and throws a fit about it! he should be more concerned with hygiene no?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    Washing his hands wastes camera time, funtime charlie can't be having that.... :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you were on TV, wouldn't you go out of your way to look hygienic? At the very least you wouldn't admit such a thing, surely? Endless qualities, has Charlie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny enought, there have actually been surveys/studies on this and, if I recall correctly, a majority of men leave the bathroom w/o washing their hands at all (apparently pee or poo) :( I think I remember it being the opposite for women, who washed regardless. Guess we're the cleaner sex! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It just so happened I ws reading this thread as the scenes come on E4+1.

As Charlies saying that about only washing his hands when he has a poo he's just licked his fingers as he's opened a tin of tune and after taking the lid off turned it upside down and touching the tuna. With fingers that have ben in his mouth, fiddling with his balls.

Remind me not to eat anything charlie might have touched
  • Options
    BafarBafar Posts: 1,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonmi-451 wrote: »
    Well that's more than I though.
    I do hope thats a typo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member
    maltesepup wrote: »
    Funny enought, there have actually been surveys/studies on this and, if I recall correctly, a majority of men leave the bathroom w/o washing their hands at all (apparently pee or poo) :( I think I remember it being the opposite for women, who washed regardless. Guess we're the cleaner sex! :p

Well after sitting on a seat with who knows been on it before you then who can blame ya, :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    paddysu wrote: »
    It just so happened I ws reading this thread as the scenes come on E4+1.

As Charlies saying that about only washing his hands when he has a poo he's just licked his fingers as he's opened a tin of tune and after taking the lid off turned it upside down and touching the tuna. With fingers that have ben in his mouth, fiddling with his balls.

ewwwwwweeeewwwwwwweeeeeewwwwwwww :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just wiped his mouth on the tea towel as well.

Your not at home Charlie. Thats the sort of thing you can do if you live on your own but not in a house with strangers wiping your face on the tea towel that is then going to be used for drying up everyones plates and cutlery.

I'm amazed that noones been ill in that house.
  • Options
    ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *synspaced wrote: »
    ewwwwwweeeewwwwwwweeeeeewwwwwwww :eek:

I am heaving again. The dirty B's seem to be proud of it.
  • Options
    VampiraVampira Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlie is fecal matter. Washing his hands wouldn't make any difference.
  • Options
    crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate it when people want to shake hands when they have just come out of the loo. But it is also surprising the number of women who leave the loo without washing their hands
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He surprised me the other night when he cooked sausages and bacon, spread the bread, licked the knife, made the sandwiches......then washed his hands to eat them.....:confused:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, let me guess..

He's only saying he doesn't wash his hands to get sympathy for his mum in a coma and if he does wash his hands that's only to gain sympathy for his Mum in a coma. Also, I want to make another chidlish unrelated point where I mention his mum in a coma. He's only said what he said to make you open a thread to make me talk about his mum in a coma. He's so pathetic and he's only pathetic because he mentions his mum in a coma all the time. Unlike us here who don't mention it but he knows that it's why he's after the symapthy vote because his mum is in a coma.

....did I get that right???

....anyway, when you urinate you touch your penis. Personally I touch mine about 40 times a day and I don't wash my hand after each little fiddle.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Alot of people do not wash their hands after going to the loo, or touching their nose or mouth, or before preparing food. ladies with rings too who just wiggle their fingers under the tap.
    This is why viruses such as colds and flu spread rapidly, basic hygiene will prevent alot of diseases spreading.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happybee wrote: »
    Alot of people do not wash their hands after going to the loo, or touching their nose or mouth, or before preparing food. ladies with rings too who just wiggle their fingers under the tap.
    This is why viruses such as colds and flu spread rapidly, basic hygiene will prevent alot of diseases spreading.

It really doesn't. It clearly doesn't matter. If we were all dropping dead because we scratched our arse and then picked up a crisp to eat, then fine. But we're not so while these bacteria certainly exist, it really doesn't make any difference to anyone.

If you could die from having a slice of bread that had been touched by something that had recently come in direct contact with someone elses penis then people would be dropping like flies after having oral sex. Brighton would be a ghost town.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    AaronG wrote: »
    It really doesn't. It clearly doesn't matter. If we were all dropping dead because we scratched our arse and then picked up a crisp to eat, then fine. But we're not so while these bacteria certainly exist, it really doesn't make any difference to anyone.

If you could die from having a slice of bread that had been touched by something that had recently come in direct contact with someone elses penis then people would be dropping like flies after having oral sex. Brighton would be a ghost town.

Why do you think hospitals have antibacterial gels for the use of visitors and staff placed all around the buildings if these things don't matter?
    It's the passing on of infection to others that's the salient point about this matter. One of the filthiest things that occurs regularly in the house is the nose-picking that's so often in evidence...some really dangerous bugs harboured up in the nasal passages!
  • Options
    max_dbmax_db Posts: 3,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please remember Charlie is only washing them after a poo for the sake of the TV and I very much doubt he even bothers to wash without the cameras on him at home. :eek::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Parneb wrote: »
    Charlie is always shoving his hands down his pants and jiggling about with his bits.........does he not wash them after his fiddlings?

YUKKY YUK!

lmao @ fiddlings
  • Options
    AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a gross topic.

I read somewhere once - can't remember - that fecal matter passes through several layers of tissue. How can you not wash your hands after touching anywhere near there?

Washing hands before preparing food is the first thing you learn in Home Ec.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amica wrote: »
    What a gross topic.

I read somewhere once - can't remember - that fecal matter passes through several layers of tissue. How can you not wash your hands after touching anywhere near there?

Washing hands before preparing food is the first thing you learn in Home Ec.

It's a penis. When you urinate you touch your penis. You cannot die from eating penis.