Sinitta pregnant

Comments

• dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Sinitta actually confirmed the pregnancy? I know the article in the original link stated "Sinitta says" but I'm quite surprised she's announced it so soon, in light of her obstetric history, as I said earlier.

If it is confirmed, then I'm delighted for her.

I would be surprised if The Mirror would actually quote her as saying it if she didn't. But I am even more surprised if she has announced it before 12 weeks, given her history.

It is strange she hasn't confirmed or denied it on Twitter, she must have avoided replying to all the congratulation tweets.

But like you I wish her all the best.
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Sinitta is so cute, she was the first babe]
    on top of the pops to start showing her
    knicks ........... during the song.

nowadays they all do it, its no big deal.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope it all goes well for her. Not easier being pregnant when you are a bit older. She really needs to be taking it easy and getting as much rest as possible.

All the very best to her :) .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mucher1 wrote: »
    18 + (2010 - 1986) = 42 ;)

:o:o:o:o

Whoops and maths is my best subject too :D
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Hope it all goes well for her. Not easier being pregnant when you are a bit older. She really needs to be taking it easy and getting as much rest as possible.

All the very best to her :) .
    What do you mean, a bit older? Sinitta's barely in her twenties:D

But seriously, she does need to take it easy, and I wish her a healthy pregnancy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to IMDb a pretty reputable source her mother Miquel Brown was born in 1945. She gave birth to Sinitta when she 14 according to wiki who also said that her mother was born in 1945 but mysteriously it has changed recently :D

As quite a few sources say that her mother was born in 1945 and had Sinitta very young then that must make Sinitta 50 if she's a day. Donor eggs ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's definately not older than Stefano.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for her.:)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to IMDb a pretty reputable source her mother Miquel Brown was born in 1945. She gave birth to Sinitta when she 14 according to wiki who also said that her mother was born in 1945 but mysteriously it has changed recently :D

As quite a few sources say that her mother was born in 1945 and had Sinitta very young then that must make Sinitta 50 if she's a day. Donor eggs ;)

Sinitta is a medical miracle in that she's the only living example of a woman having an identical twin sister 5 years older than her :p
  • famemonsterfamemonster Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Well I dont like the Woman, she comes across as a desperate old has-been wanting to recapture her youth.

In my opinion she has rushed in to this too soon. Lets just hope she dosent have a miscarriage as its bad luck to announce so early on.

Oh well thats Sinitta for desperate to be in the limelight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tegan1973 wrote: »

She looks fabulous for her age but she is most definitely older than 41.
  • cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she actually pregnant?? Considering her history od miscarriage etc. Would she really be gyrating around in Be;fast nightclub in the early stages of pregnancy!?
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254405/Sinitta-feels-heat-performs-Belfast-nightclub.html

Ehhhh does this look like a woman on her first viable pregnancy in her forties, who you would imagine would be taking lots of care of herself !!!!!!!!!

I think NOT !!!
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Hate to say it, but she looks like a tranny with those muscles.:o
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw those photos and thought there is no way she can be pregnant, wasn't she supposed to be 5 months along?

Given her history I would have imagined that she would be taking it easy and resting not out on a publicity tour.
  • mucher1mucher1 Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »

In that case, I'd wish more women looked like trannies :D
  • GeorgemcneilGeorgemcneil Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    I saw those photos and thought there is no way she can be pregnant, wasn't she supposed to be 5 months along?

Given her history I would have imagined that she would be taking it easy and resting not out on a publicity tour.

Only did it to get on one born every minute!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1254405/Sinitta-feels-heat-performs-Belfast-nightclub.html

Ehhhh does this look like a woman on her first viable pregnancy in her forties, who you would imagine would be taking lots of care of herself !!!!!!!!!

I think NOT !!!

I was just about to post the same!
  • ladybelladybel Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    i'm not going to criticize what she looks like because for her age (whatever that maybe, and I'm not sure that is 41 because that's younger than me and I'm sure she is older) she has good body.

What amazes me is the washboard stomach and doing a show like that when she is pregnant. Given her history, and the risks associated with being an older mum, I'd have thought she'd be wrapping herself in cotton wool. I know I would.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »

She has always been quite masculine-looking.

Not much hint of a pregnancy so far in those pictures though.
  • myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surprised that the DM didn't mention that she's supposed to be 5 months pregnant..... something's not adding up and I don't mean her age! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not pregnant.

Wish the DM would get their facts straight, do they know how hurtful this can be.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    myss wrote: »
    Surprised that the DM didn't mention that she's supposed to be 5 months pregnant..... something's not adding up and I don't mean her age! ;)

I dunno about 5 months, in last week's Hello she said she'd been with Stefano for 3 months... Maybe the Mirror was talking rubbish? :confused:
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    Her face makes her look like a ladyboy on those photos