JLS and Diversity performing together tomorrow

-Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
Forum Member
Looks that way anyway - both have confirmed they're performing on the show tomorrow, and both have mentioned 'surprises' or it being 'unusual'.
Bit gutted to be honest - I wanted a proper Diversity performance; nothing against JLS (I actually like them, which is rare on Digital Spy :p) but they're hardly going to be able to do a routine of their usual standard if JLS are pottering around the stage singing or whatever.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    That sounds good, I like both acts. Not sure how that's going to work as JLS are decent dancers for a boyband dance routine but never going to be able to keep up with Diversity. Glad Diversity will be on, will restore some faith that UK does have good talent, as these semi-finals have left me feeling a bit underwhelmed.
  • dylanpartyondylanpartyon Posts: 11,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was really excited about Sugababes supposedly performing. Damn :(:(

Also, for the final, did I read somewhere that it was gonna be Nicole Scherzinger, Glee cast, Mann and Beyoncé, or was that just a dream.....
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Providing they're perfectly in sync, it should be electric when Diversity performs tomorrow night. The right music will give them tremendous impact tomorrow night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    great i love jls!! and like diversity aswell!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JLS will probably just take all attention while Diversity dance in the background and get the odd camera shot. :yawn:
  • AdamDowdsAdamDowds Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yuck.
  • -Jade"-Jade" Posts: 9,017
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    JLS will probably just take all attention while Diversity dance in the background and get the odd camera shot. :yawn:

That's what I'm worried about. I hope I'm wrong about them performing together, and it's not confirmed that they will be, but with 2 acts performing on the same night and from how they've been talking about it, I don't see any other explanation :confused:
    If they just turn Diversity into backing dancers I'll be really annoyed.