OMG Mark Wright ad ITV2 right now

Snow MartianSnow Martian Posts: 196
Forum Member
What the hell are ITV2 doing? hahaha it takes up half the screen with pink flashes, are they trying to hypnotise us into watching that awful show?

Comments

• davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are treated to watching some guy go to Hollywood with his mates.... why? how does this make good television? :confused:

The show is obviously not targetted at me but I just don't get it to be honest.
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See this long standing W&L thread too

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58750606#post58750606
    Glomper wrote: »
    Series Finale, which stupid prat decided to place a really obvious slowly flashing message top right of the screen about Mark Wright show tonight 10pm, throughout the finale, at least on ITV2 on SKY !!!

Beyond belief.

I couldn't even get rid of it when I max zoomed in.

I just switched over to Freeview, latter part of programme, just after really long MW advert in the break, break, the message is not there.

Hopefully it's not been there throughout on Freeview.

Good job I backup up SKY+HD recording with a couple of Freeview recordings too.

Wonder if it's there on ITV2+1 on SKY ?

At least the finale is already there on ITV player, if Freeview is not message free.

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=318671

ITV player doesn't have the annoying MW message top right, good...

Aargh, it's also on ITV2+1, and on Freeview.

ITV player doesn't have it, so that for me.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    What the hell are ITV2 doing? hahaha it takes up half the screen with pink flashes, are they trying to hypnotise us into watching that awful show?

I saw this advert last night,are you sure it wasn't the bloke's, whoever the hell he is, bright pink lipstick rather than subliminal flashes?
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are treated to watching some guy go to Hollywood with his mates.... why? how does this make good television? :confused:

The show is obviously not targetted at me but I just don't get it to be honest.

How does anything on itv2 pass for good tv to be fair, all these shows obsessed with talentless z listers. But yeah they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to smash my TV every time I seem him or his equally thick friends. ITV2 is the lowest of the low and it's fast polluting ITV1 too.
  • GlomperGlomper Posts: 3,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought W&L's was a little gem, I came across it recommended in a TV guide, but I don't watch anything else on ITV2.
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Why do all of his friend look exactly like him but with different hair? Bunch of planks. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Having endured this advert once to often I would like to know how come Marks best friend "since they were this big" was not on TOWIE but his best friend in Towie - Arg has not gone to America with him?

Actually I dont give a toss.
    But I am getting fed up of hitting mute everytime his face appears.
  • gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a documentary on fish at the IMAX last week and then realised how fish-like his friends look. Now whenever I see the advert all I can see is Mark Wright standing alongside a school of fish. For some reason it really surprises me that his best friends are so unphotogenic.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    I saw this advert last night,are you sure it wasn't the bloke's, whoever the hell he is, bright pink lipstick rather than subliminal flashes?

I noticed that as well
    junipaire wrote: »
    How does anything on itv2 pass for good tv to be fair, all these shows obsessed with talentless z listers. But yeah they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel lately.
    I want to smash my TV every time I seem him or his equally thick friends. ITV2 is the lowest of the low and it's fast polluting ITV1 too.

He seemed to be on every ad break
    Having endured this advert once to often I would like to know how come Marks best friend "since they were this big" was not on TOWIE but his best friend in Towie - Arg has not gone to America with him?

Actually I dont give a toss.
    But I am getting fed up of hitting mute everytime his face appears.

Me too
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont bother watching ITV2 anymore.

Full of pointless people like Katie Price, Peter Andre, Mark Wright and the god awful TOWIE.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I ever watch on ITV2 is "benidorm" thats it really but I am like that also with majority of people here can't stand these "reality" shows ... ie TOWIE and the "spin offs" and I thought MTV was bad :mad:

I am waiting to see what will be the next big thing from that crap....surprise me tv networks!

ITV2 still "DOG"less LOL
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kezo wrote: »
    The only thing I ever watch on ITV2 is "benidorm" thats it really but I am like that also with majority of people here can't stand these "reality" shows ... ie TOWIE and the "spin offs" and I thought MTV was bad :mad:

I am waiting to see what will be the next big thing from that crap....surprise me tv networks!

ITV2 still "DOG"less LOL

Oh yes, I forgot I watch Benidorm, which I LOVE!
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont bother watching ITV2 anymore.

Full of pointless people like Katie Price, Peter Andre, Mark Wright and the god awful TOWIE.

See Peter Andre thread!
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was surprised at how irritated I was by that advert on the top right screen on Winners & Losers today and the constant plugs for this show. It smacks of desperation; maybe ITV2 have realised it stinks. I had not planned watching this but the constant shoving of it down our throats means I wouldnt watch it if all other channels went off air. His horribly nasal voice :mad:

I know it isnt the BBC or our license fee being wasted but it irritates that money being spent on this tit and his vile mates to have a beano when ITV could invest it in good drama instead
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DOG is back on ITV2 (not complaining there) but it appeared in top right in grey still BIG .... its twice the size of the ITV2 DOG! (seems to appear for about 30 secs and go luckily)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this is dire :yawn::sleep: Mark cannot act at all!!
  • jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member
    Bex. wrote: »
    this is dire :yawn::sleep: Mark cannot act at all!!

OMG!What do you mean there is only 2 first class tickets!!

It's pretty unwatchable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jake lyle wrote: »
    OMG!What do you mean there is only 2 first class tickets!!

It's pretty unwatchable.

none of his ""entourage"" are likeable and everything is just so set up.

give me TOWIE over this anyday :o:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, just investigating an argument and a gunsho..... HEY WHAT AGE ARE YOU ALL?! HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?!?!
  • daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    This is so dire

Thought the copper was a setup and really not a real copper at 1st
  • SilveerSilveer Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show is horrible ahahaha. Wow...
  • somerset foxsomerset fox Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Accidentally turned onto this and could only stomach this mind numbing, contrived rubbish for one minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBKid wrote: »
    Hey guys, just investigating an argument and a gunsho..... HEY WHAT AGE ARE YOU ALL?! HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING?!?!

i couldn't help but laugh, it's SUCH a set up. the hotel they are staying in, the argument, the police officer, "we are shooting a documentary i'm in charge of these" haaaah. i wonder how much the police guy earned and the guys arguing?

it's so so bad, gonna watch the last half of this ep, but won't be watching again next week.
  • PinkStar80PinkStar80 Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tommy's only 20?! Wow! It's hard to believe any of these guys are in their twenties