MADONNA rumoured to be buying a baby girl again this weekend

Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
Forum Member
✭✭
god i hope this is not true,just makes a mockery of laws concerning adoption. :eek:

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the same with Angelina Jolie; she was rumoured to be planning to adopt another child - a girl - to balance up the 'African-Asian' roots of her other children.

Interesting style of parenting.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    God I hope not. The poor children. I would not like to found out that I had been bought like some product in the supermarket.
  • Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God I hope not. The poor children. I would not like to found out that I had been bought like some product in the supermarket.

child slavery but with a twist, coming soon to a pathetic rich celeb near you, a stolen ahem bought, sorry legally adopted child which can enhance your publicity career, i am so surprised vikky sticky has not bought a healthy white child sorry i mean adopted from a orphanage :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's quite sick how they actively seek out these 'chosen' children; I suppose it's more exciting and 'exotic' to choose a child from every continent.
  • Chilli DragonChilli Dragon Posts: 24,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i am so surprised vikky sticky has not bought a healthy white child sorry i mean adopted from a orphanage :mad:

She will. She NEEDS that daughter.... :eek:
  • Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buying children.... it's just SO wrong.
  • Mickey BlueMickey Blue Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will. She NEEDS that daughter.... :eek:

well i am sure david has a daughter somewhere from his many alledged affairs so maybe she could buy that one,

being serious though there are thousands of childless couples who have the love and time to heap on an dopted child but are denied for the stupidest reasons but its ok for the rich and famous to ignore rules ect and buy children, prosecute them for child slavery or something that would send out a message that they can't do as they see fit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    where is this rumour? me thinks its just been started by MickeyBlue!
    There is no such mention of this ANYWHERE on the web.
  • The_TormentorThe_Tormentor Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    god i hope this is not true,just makes a mockery of laws concerning adoption. :eek:

She's taking the child out of a life of poverty and giving him/her a better one then great.
    I really don't see why people are complaining. I can't see her being locked up in the future for beating them or locking them in her (No doubt) luxurious basement. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have read a number of stories which claimed that Madonna was planning to adopt a daughter, but she has denied it so far. The little girl she was initially going to adopt had already been taken on by another family.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, how terrible.

Lifting a child out of a life of poverty.

Very easy to condemn.

I'd be willing to bet many of those who find this so troublesome, would find it just as hard to donate money to a childrens charity when a big deal isn't being made of it on TV.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if she'll bother to collect this one herself to ensure it feels secure and adapting well to it's new environment - unlike last time when she just bought David and sent one of her lackies to pick him up like he was a box of flat pack furniture. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    Tibsy wrote:
    Yes, how terrible.

Lifting a child out of a life of poverty.

Very easy to condemn.

I'd be willing to bet many of those who find this so troublesome, would find it just as hard to donate money to a childrens charity when a big deal isn't being made of it on TV.

Hear hear!!

It seems that just because this is Madonna people are quick to criticise her. If Richard and Judy went and adopted a baby I doubt anyone would care!! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hear hear!!

It seems that just because this is Madonna people are quick to criticise her. If Richard and Judy went and adopted a baby I doubt anyone would care!! :p

I have no issue with people adopting children and giving them a better future. What I object to is that due to fame and fortune any adoption rules seem to be waived. What takes an ordinary Joe years to do, takes Madge months. Plus neither her or her husband could be bothered to collect the child themselves and instead sent someone else. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    topdoris: So I atke it when you were adopting a child it was a very long process? Did it cost alot for your flights to go out and pick the child up?

Oh wait, you haven't adopted - my bad.

So what if rules are broken, thats what they're there for. If a million people broke the law tomorrow and each lifted a child out of poverty thent hat would be excellent
  • The_TormentorThe_Tormentor Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Tibsy wrote:
    If a million people broke the law tomorrow and each lifted a child out of poverty thent hat would be excellent

Brilliant.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 238
    Forum Member
    topdoris wrote:
    I have no issue with people adopting children and giving them a better future. What I object to is that due to fame and fortune any adoption rules seem to be waived. What takes an ordinary Joe years to do, takes Madge months. Plus neither her or her husband could be bothered to collect the child themselves and instead sent someone else. :mad:

No one here knows the real facts though. It was back in July 2005 that she decided she wanted to adopt. So for all we know it could've been dealt with all that time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't object to adoption. Of course it cannot be anything other than a good thing - as long as the laws are adhered to in equal measure, whether it be by celebrities or 'ordinary' folk.

However, the likes of Ewan McGregor and Meg Ryan have proven that it is possible to adopt a child without the circus and fanfare surrounding Madonna and Angelina Jolie.
  • Sam TylerSam Tyler Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    I don't object to adoption. Of course it cannot be anything other than a good thing - as long as the laws are adhered to in equal measure, whether it be by celebrities or 'ordinary' folk.

However, the likes of Ewan McGregor and Meg Ryan have proven that it is possible to adopt a child without the circus and fanfare surrounding Madonna and Angelina Jolie.

madonna and jolie in IMO are just doing it for selfish reasons, i.e publicity :mad:
  • Mizz FilthMizz Filth Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam Tyler wrote:
    madonna and jolie in IMO are just doing it for selfish reasons, i.e publicity :mad:

Why does Madonna need to do any stunts when she is arguably the most famous woman in the world?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would respect it more that they adopt children if they didnt have it splashed all over the papers.... thats a private matter and surely they could have a press gag for these adoptions.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:
    Why does Madonna need to do any stunts when she is arguably the most famous woman in the world?
    she doesnt need stunts, but the kids should be shielded from the press.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coruna wrote:
    I would respect it more that they adopt children if they didnt have it splashed all over the papers.... thats a private matter and surely they could have a press gag for these adoptions.

Yeah, I agree with that. Like how Angelina sells her babies pics as soon as she has adopted them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coruna wrote:
    she doesnt need stunts, but the kids should be shielded from the press.

Of course I have already agreed with you on that, I just didn't get how someone of her fame could be accused of doing it for publicity when obviously she doesn't need to do anything to get some.
  • ribe2ribe2 Posts: 906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mizz Filth wrote:
    Yeah, I agree with that. Like how Angelina sells her babies pics as soon as she has adopted them.

To be fair to Angelina, I don't remember when she adopted Maddox, or photos of him being sold....it was only when Brad 'desperate to be a dad' Pitt came along that the adoptions became so public! Think about it!! :D