Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God what a horrible lot this week. Should be good viewing. :D
  • MiresiaVertetaMiresiaVerteta Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I swear this show has gone downhill dramatically. It seems those who perhaps tried for Big Brother have learned to cook and now applying for CDWM. I think CH4 need to realise they have created a monster with all this bitchy contestants.

The celeb ones are much better IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    There is a revolting woman this week as well.
    Who want's the world to know that they don't wear knickers?
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must admit I thought last weeks was all but unwatchable.
    Also, what have they done to the picture last night? I hope some bright spark hasn't decided to add a film effect.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davidseven wrote: »
    I must admit I thought last weeks was all but unwatchable.
    Also, what have they done to the picture last night? I hope some bright spark hasn't decided to add a film effect.

i thought my tv was on the blink!
  • BellaLugosiBellaLugosi Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Sorry Guys, I let you down :( I had to turn it off after less than 10 minutes. Why is it that the less physically appealing they are, the more they need to push their 'out there' sexual appetites. "I may be a fat, knickerless chav but I ent 'arf a goer" Good for you Love!

I turned over to Dinner Date and was met with a giggling bimbo well past the age when being a giggling bimbo would be deemed acceptable. I ended up watching two scary ladies grunt their way through a tennis match, much more edifying. Come on CDWM let's not have this great programme slide down to a miserable, unwatched end.
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to agree with the last few replies!,I used to love CDWM but lately i hardly watch it!, they have definately lost something along the way here i'm not sure what it is but somethings gone!........ Shame.....:(
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    I have to agree with the last few replies!,I used to love CDWM but lately i hardly watch it!, they have definately lost something along the way here i'm not sure what it is but somethings gone!........ Shame.....:(
    Agree, the foodies have been used up, it's wanabees now. I understand the producers are so desperate, they are canvassing by post for contestants.
    Something else that's wrong is Dave Lamb. He sounds as bored as us, and his quips are so laboured. Gone is the freshness of his originals, and sometimes he's even rather cruel.
    The remarks are such as to put good cooks off. Why would a potential contestant for Masterchef say, go on to be made a fool of by what is in their underwear drawer?
    If a supper guest of mine rummaged through my underwear, they'd be out of the door. Also what's with the entertainment nonsense? I've never known orgainised entertainment at a dinner party. What's wrong with good old fashioned conversation? I've laughed myself so silly at DPs that my jaw's ached.

They didn't do entertainment in the early days, and I don't remember the snooping either.
    All these ideas start off so well, and then end up being aimed at the lowest common denominator.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    I was watching a re run of come dine with me an epesode from series 11. it was in Kent and there was a girl Claire who made for desert cold pomegranate cake. I found the topic on this forum Come Dine With me 2009 Forum i clicked on Claire’s recipes but this link is not working, i went on to Channel 4 web site and i could not find it. Is there anywhere else where the recipes mite be located, i tried every where?
    Many thanks for your help.
    Kevin
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
  • PretzelPretzel Posts: 7,858
    Forum Member
    This show used to make me hungry whilst watching it. Nowadays it often makes me feel sick.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Susanne is a bitch.
  • SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Susanne is a bitch.

I'm siding with Annie here!
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Glad they scored her down for her 'hosting'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Next time: The contestants kill and eat each other ..."
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Susanne’s scores.
    Charlie, 6; Sarah, 6; Tony, 6; Annie, 6. Total: 24
  • littlefrolittlefro Posts: 3,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight's host was so delusional and a real biatch. At least Annie had a proper go at cooking her dinner. I can't wait for Friday when the results are announced.
  • SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,678
    Forum Member
    kryan201 wrote: »
    I was watching a re run of come dine with me an epesode from series 11. it was in Kent and there was a girl Claire who made for desert cold pomegranate cake. I found the topic on this forum Come Dine With me 2009 Forum i clicked on Claire’s recipes but this link is not working, i went on to Channel 4 web site and i could not find it. Is there anywhere else where the recipes mite be located, i tried every where?
    Many thanks for your help.
    Kevin

Sorry I didn't see that one, so I don't know, but
    http://whocookedwhat.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-made-pomegranante-cake.html

or

http://www.seductionmeals.com/2008/03/pomegranate-cheese-cake.html

might suit?
    Glad they scored her down for her 'hosting'.

'Hosting'??? :D
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    please get her name right its Suzanne ;)
  • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susanne is a bitch.
    She did offer up her bitch credentials yesterday when she said she didn't care about any of them and wont be seeing any of them once the show is over and this was before she'd met any of them.

What puzzles me about someone with that kind of attitude to life is, how do they think that' it's a good one to have?

I mean, she isn't going to be liked by many of the viewers, which may or may not be of interest to them but it's a cookery show with a £1000 prize. You're not going to win by pi$$ing your fellow diners off. So what are they hoping to get from it all?
  • LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Mutter wrote: »
    Something else that's wrong is Dave Lamb. He sounds as bored as us, and his quips are so laboured. Gone is the freshness of his originals, and sometimes he's even rather cruel.

I thought some of his comments are getting very near the knuckle now. He used to be funny and that was part of the show to hear his commments but lately they just seem to be nasty.

Lainey
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    SolarSail wrote: »
    Many thanks for your help.... will try it at the weekend. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Why did the group eat the dessert when it had been sneezed on? I would have refused to eat it. Was it a rule of the programme that they had to eat it? :confused:
  • jazzyjazzyjazzyjazzy Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched Monday's - 10 minutes of yesterday and won't bother today. What a dreadful bunch of contestants this week, can't even watch them eat. :eek::eek:
    First time ever I have not watched the full week.
  • suki csuki c Posts: 6,076
    Forum Member
    Mutter wrote: »
    Agree, the foodies have been used up, it's wanabees now. I understand the producers are so desperate, they are canvassing by post for contestants.

Looks like there'll be one from C del Sol soon - they were advertising for contestants in our freebie mags and in the local 'English' shop ...........and, no, I WON'T be applying :cool:
This discussion has been closed.