Options

EastEnders LIVE Week | Wednesday 18th February 2015 | Wedding Bells Are Ringing...

SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
Forum Member
<<< Previous Episode Thread

EastEnders LIVE Week | Wednesday 18th February 2015 | Episode Discussion Thread
BBC ONE/HD – 20:00 – 20:30* 8PM START!
BBC THREE/HD – 22:00 – 23:00

Preview Clip

There was a shocking revelation from Max Branning last night, but has he got the right suspect?

Episode Spoilers

Two more returnees are in Walford as Christian and Tanya have both arrived back for the wedding. It's a happy time for Jane, but she is soon thrown into turmoil when she discovers the card that Lauren has left. At the same time, Ian asks Phil what he needs to talk to him about, but their conversation is interrupted.

Soon afterwards, the wedding begins but when Peter discovers the truth about Lauren's whereabouts, he quickly leaves. Jane is also chilled by her discovery, which causes her to struggle over her vows. Her panic increases when she realises that Peter has gone to find Lauren. With lots clearly on her mind, will Jane go ahead with the wedding?

As the night continues, the pressure becomes unbearable for Jane and she rushes out. When Ian realises that Jane is missing, he quickly runs home.

Meanwhile, Lauren doesn't reveal her news to Max when he follows her. However, when Peter arrives, Lauren is forced to tell him the truth - she knows what happened to Lucy.

Elsewhere, Alfie becomes annoyed by Kat's drunken behaviour at the wedding and it seems that he may finally be about to give up on her. Stacey suggests to Kat that they should try to fix up their old home and takes matters into her own hands.

Also today, Dot visits the hospital and insists on speaking to Ronnie. She begs for forgiveness and reveals all to her family by explaining that Nick is dead.

Finally, Sharon is finally reunited with Phil but demands answers over where he has been, and just when it seems that the Carters are getting back on track, Mick is left horrified as Dean returns to the Square.

This episode includes live inserts.

Cast List
Ian Beale - Adam Woodyatt
Jane Beale - Laurie Brett
Peter Beale - Ben Hardy
Cindy Williams - Mimi Keene
Ben Mitchell - Harry Reid
Phil Mitchell - Steve McFadden
Sharon Mitchell - Letitia Dean
Jay Brown - Jamie Borthwick
Lola Pearce - Danielle Harold
Billy Mitchell - Perry Fenwick
Roxy Mitchell - Rita Simons
Ronnie Mitchell - Samantha Womack
Charlie Cotton - Declan Bennett
Nick Cotton - John Altman
Dot Branning - June Brown
Arthur 'Fatboy' Chubb - Ricky Norwood
Sonia Fowler - Natalie Cassidy
Liam Butcher - James Forde
Whitney Dean - Shona McGarty
Carol Jackson - Lindsey Coulson
Max Branning - Jake Wood
Abi Branning - Lorna Fitzgerald
Lauren Branning - Jacqueline Jossa
Tanya Cross - Jo Joyner
Cora Cross - Ann Mitchell
Stan Carter - Timothy West
Shirley Carter - Linda Henry
Tina Carter - Luisa Bradshaw-White
Mick Carter - Danny Dyer
Linda Carter - Kellie Bright
Nancy Carter - Maddy Hill
Lee Carter - Danny-Boy Hatchard
Dean Wicks - Matt Di Angelo
Stacey Branning - Lacey Turner
Alfie Moon - Shane Richie
Kat Moon - Jessie Wallace
Kim Fox-Hubbard - Tameka Empson
Patrick Trueman - Rudolph Walker
Denise Fox - Diane Parish
Martin Fowler - James Bye
Kush Kazemi - Davood Ghadami
Shabnam Masood - Rakhee Thakrar
Masood Ahmed - Nitin Ganatra
Tamwar Masood - Himesh Patel
Christian Clarke - John Partridge
Donna Yates - Lisa Hammond
Pam Coker - Lin Blakley
Les Coker - Roger Sloman
Bobby Beale - Eliot Carrington
Dr Margaret Badini - Kim Vithana
Registrar - Elizabeth Elvin

Behind The Scenes
Writer
Lauren Klee

Director
Karl Neilson

Executive Producer
Dominic Treadwell-Collins

This Week In The Past… (Anniversary Special)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p006h2ff - 18th February 2010 (25th Anniversary Week)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPSQR6EPw2U - 18th February 2005 (20th Anniversary Week)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xldoh7_eastenders-february-17th-2000_shortfilms - 17th February 2000 (15th Anniversary Week)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bGM5mPSm70 - 19th February 1985 (First Ever Episode)

News
Confusion Over Jake Wood's Cliffhanger
Confusion Breaks Out About Jacqueline Jossa Appearance
Hollyoaks and Coronation Street Say 'Good Luck' To EastEnders
Shane Richie Teases Upcoming Kalfie Storylines
Barbara Windsor Open To More EastEnders Returns
Jake Wood: 'I'm Calmer This Time'

EastEnders Survivor 2015 is back and you can cast your vote now! Janine won't be able to retain her crown this year, so who will take over?:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2052611

Thread up nice and early for tomorrow. It's the second episode of one of the biggest weeks in EastEnders history, only one more day until the mystery of who killed Lucy is revealed and I for one can't wait! :D

Vote who you think who killed Lucy Beale on the poll at the top of the thread, it closes tomorrow and you can come back and check which forum members managed to get it right when it is revealed tomorrow!

See you at 8, don't be late. ;-):D

Who Killed Lucy? Last Minute Predictions! 186 votes

Ian Beale
4%
IdacyderMrJamesChrisJamesSatslewismacfPaul_Palmer89jojoenoColin_BrownliePink_Smurf[Deleted User] 9 votes
Jane Beale
15%
*Laura*SylviaasyousayPinSarlaLightningIguanaWasimY2supergirlblibsxTonixdan2008sqwidge1978EESuperFanD. MorganRetroMusicFanRyan_HBadLadAshKaren_Grant_WasReisOreillyps1982wh1tew1neRondeEE 29 votes
Peter Beale
13%
ArtyAttackrosieeeeLaneKentsalthepalbwfcol[Deleted User]FashionDormouse2shy2007Sez_babebasdfgTyjetDr. LinusDan-BevisvixyvicemmageeringOnairrightaway097BastardBeaverlos.kavWanderinWonder 26 votes
Cindy Williams
34%
AcerBentwinlinlamBathshebaKrisHaywardairyfariyseventhwavecobiscantossoran[Deleted User]_elly001Katenutzsdavrosdodebirdcasperfan2002@yLushnessMelp26[Deleted User]adenbelle09TANDYBOY 65 votes
Max Branning
0%
teandtoast3 1 vote
Abi Branning
4%
whatalifeEvannahThaGazBoiFiregazerCal_Scream2LakieLadySegaGamer[Deleted User] 8 votes
Denise Fox
7%
alias aliasShazla09saints76DanslinkMr_Hamilton[Deleted User]ShevkZadethissy17TheGraduate2012Odette ValmontLoracShaktigrazemytvaddict[Deleted User] 14 votes
Whitney Dean
3%
olivejGellymisspothuthicGummy Gleeklucasade16LilDrew1 6 votes
Lee Carter
0%
gother 1 vote
Ben Mitchell
2%
SULLAPennyRadiomaniacshrinkingviolet[Deleted User] 5 votes
Les Coker
1%
ClarkF1PunksNotDead 2 votes
Pam Coker
0%
Jay Brown
2%
John DoughSick BulletBakervichcardiff boyo[Deleted User] 5 votes
Other
8%
Adam Lawcat80Lady VoldemortHollo and Gonchc120701Tesphendylan99EpicEastendersGet Den WattsBabanRingoJ739KJack_Beauchampleon_blayerLogopolis[Deleted User] 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks alot for the early thread! Can't wait for tomorrows episode :D
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,304
    Forum Member
    Cindy Williams
    Thanks for the thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Beale
    Thanks for the thread!

Bring on tomorrow!
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Abi Branning
    Lauren Klee!

Certainly looking forward to this episode - I'm hoping it has the same atmosphere as the last episode despite being a different writer.

Am I right to believe that the five writers for this week worked together on each other's episodes?
  • Options
    SoapAddict101SoapAddict101 Posts: 5,294
    Forum Member
    Bumping, lost on the 3rd page. :o:D
  • Options
    robjames69robjames69 Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't really bothered about the Tues/Weds episodes before, but last night I was so excited and it was such a great ep that i'm really in the spirit today! Another great episode hopefully, not sure how the ratings will be as it is out of slot, but nevertheless its a good build up to Friday, having it on every day of the week and rather than having one big episode for the anniversary we get three (Thursday, Flash, Friday) so it should be a strong week on the numbers.
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Beale
    Wuhaaaiy!!!
    So excited!!!!
    The at home twist got spoiled for me but in determined to have no more spoiled.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Beale
    robjames69 wrote: »
    I wasn't really bothered about the Tues/Weds episodes before, but last night I was so excited and it was such a great ep that i'm really in the spirit today! Another great episode hopefully, not sure how the ratings will be as it is out of slot, but nevertheless its a good build up to Friday, having it on every day of the week and rather than having one big episode for the anniversary we get three (Thursday, Flash, Friday) so it should be a strong week on the numbers.

I kinda felt the same at first. Knowing the big reveal is on Thursday and live on Friday I wasn't to fussed about Tue/Wed episodes...
    But My God was it good yesterday....
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still can't believe how many morons on Twitter are getting all confused about Jaq Jossa last night
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to tonight, bring it on !!!!

Apparently Jamie Borthwick, Harry Reid and Ben Hardy are involved in tonight's live parts, three great young actors so looking forward to how they get on.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still can't believe how many morons on Twitter are getting all confused about Jaq Jossa last night

It was funny as Lauren appeared in the first prerecorded scene after the live segment and then in the last before the live bits at the end.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Jane Beale

I know, I was like :o are some people really that thick. :o

Thanks for the thread op. :D
  • Options
    TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Denise Fox
    Can't wait for tonight, work is going to drag on today!

Cheers for the thread.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Can't explain my excitement after the Cliffhanger. I just have no idea what to expect tonight and how it will play out. I hope we get another swerve thrown at us tonight, it would make Thursday even more exciting.

Haven't stopped thinking about the ending last night, I honestly couldn't have thought of a better way to end it. Hoping to see more live segments tonight!
  • Options
    supergirlblibssupergirlblibs Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    Jane Beale
    I think we may have another ending like last night ... I think going into the flashback episode we have 3/4 people it could be who all think they killed Lucy.
  • Options
    lionkingonstagelionkingonstage Posts: 3,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gearing up to see our Kath tonight ;)
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Peter Beale
    The Abi Herring aside, the 'Lucy was killed at home' tidbit really adds another edge of tragicness to the whole thing.
    How could you Peter :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Beale
    So the cast spoilers are nothing t go off how it will end.... So glad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,579
    Forum Member
    Cindy Williams
    I have a feeling that we're going to get another confession tonight from someone else and again tomorrow but the flashback episode will prove who really done it. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Kathy isn't back, don't be silly
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abi Branning
    Ami09x wrote: »
    I have a feeling that we're going to get another confession tonight from someone else and again tomorrow but the flashback episode will prove who really done it. :D

That'd be very boring indeed :blush:

"I killed Lucy"
    "No, I killed Lucy"
    "No, I killed Lucy"

"Actually, I killed Lucy"
  • Options
    all_nightall_night Posts: 7,615
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episode after yesterday's cliffhanger which NO ONE seen coming. No matter how much you love EE like me, me or you never seen it coming :P
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Abi Branning
    all_night wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episode after yesterday's cliffhanger which NO ONE seen coming. No matter how much you love EE like me, me or you never seen it coming :P

That's the beauty of it being live. Nobody knows anything. :p

I still think they should've kept Peggy's arrival a secret though. I'm tired of them making such a big deal out of her when she appears for one episode then leaves again.

If there wasn't such a build-up to Peggy's 10-second long appearance we would probably have been happier to see her!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peter Beale
    I will be watching this as it goes out so I'm happy :D

I have no idea who killed Lucy, but Abi is now off my list!
  • Options
    SoapAddict99SoapAddict99 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the thread! Cant be bothered with theorys anymore! Roll on tonights ep!