Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    I read it as quite a tongue in cheek remark, directed more at the controlling way his mgt behave, not meant to be taken seriously, and not really suggesting that anyone would refer to his mgt as that.

Yes, now I've re-read I think you could be correct (BIB)

:D:D
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then you'd be wrong.

"I think that's the pet name some of us reserve for his management entourage! "
    Aimed for sarcasm...

Landed in Bad taste.

If I could edit it out I would.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is brilliant and is an excellent synopsis of Pete :D

It seems to me a very long and shallow article about someone he professes to know little about to be honest. Andre is annoying to me as I was around in his cringey mysterious girl days but he's hardly all over the news now and is very easy to avoid if you don't watch his shows - I've never once seen an advert about him, never heard any songs and indeed wouldn't know he existed other than this thread. Blogging for bloggings sake I reckon.
  • Options
    sionnaighsionnaigh Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    '...........and I’m proud to say that I still have no clue who he is..........'

Proceeds to write page about someone they know nothing about. OK then.:confused:

Is it just me?

PS: Just out of curiosity, is there such a paucity of information on the delightful (ahem :o) Mr A that two year old articles are our only source of gossip? Come on gang - we want current, up to the minute gossip he can be trashed about. This two year old stuff is well......... old.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Aimed for sarcasm...

Landed in Bad taste.

I don't think you need to edit it, when I first read it I was a bit:confused:, however once I read it again later, I realised it was meant sarcastically.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sionnaigh wrote: »

Proceeds to write page about someone they know nothing about. OK then.:confused:

Is it just me?

PS: Just out of curiosity, is there such a paucity of information on the delightful (ahem :o) Mr A that two year old articles are our only source of gossip? Come on gang - we want current, up to the minute gossip he can be trashed about. This two year old stuff is well......... old.

Old yes but still funny.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When was the last time he called her "embolism" ? Haven't heard it or read it for quite a while myself.

Dont think the point here is about when he called it her, but the fact that he did
    Websites popularity is based on how many clicks they get. People should really just copy and paste things here to prevent lots of other people adding to his "popularity" figures - they don't know we are just laughing at him, do they?

Good thinking seeing as we are dealing with someone so desperate for fame and attention that they are quite happy to accept and revel in popularity figures that they know they have gained by misleading both their fans and the curious alike ;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sionnaigh wrote: »

Is it just me?

My interpretation of that quote is that despite investigating PA for her blog, she still dosent have a clue who he is...of which comes as no surprise to anyone who has had to investigate anything that is void of any genuine substance or use like PA.
    Two year old article, lucky for him that her article is two years old, dread to think what she would have made of his false kidney donation statement >:(
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Dont think the point here is about when he called it her, but the fact that he did

Good thinking seeing as we are dealing with someone so desperate for fame and attention that they are quite happy to accept and revel in popularity figures that they know they have gained by misleading both their fans and the curious alike ;-)

Don't think my point is when he did, but that he appears to have stopped and I hope he has.
  • Options
    Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    Aimed for sarcasm...

Landed in Bad taste.

Thank you, decent of you to admit it, others wouldn't have. It's easily done in the typed word.

Sorry for making a big issue about it.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As someone who's father died of an Embalism i don't find Emily's nickname funny what so ever
    Nor would I call Andes management cancer because that's not bloody funny either .... I have a sense of humour but for me somethings are NO GO
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who's father died of an Embalism i don't find Emily's nickname funny what so ever
    Nor would I call Andes management cancer because that's not bloody funny either .... I have a sense of humour but for me somethings are NO GO

Yes, and it's already been pointed out that it wasn't meant to be taken seriously and the poster concerned never intended offence and everyone's moved on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking PA is fishing for compliments..........

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1390156628284
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking PA is fishing for compliments..........

https://thepeterandrechannel.com/1390156628284

He is not old but he is ageing there lays the difference he just needs to grow older gracefully and not do himself up as mutton done up as lamb

Off topic anyone ever had a neck MRI scan I went in for one today and panicked in the tunnel they cancelled scan I feel very foolish but ended up throwing up thru the panic crying and breathless felt like I was being Buried alive couldn't get my breathe am I alone in this reaction?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    j0anne wrote: »
    He is not old but he is ageing there lays the difference he just needs to grow older gracefully and not do himself up as mutton done up as lamb

Off topic anyone ever had a neck MRI scan I went in for one today and panicked in the tunnel they cancelled scan I feel very foolish but ended up throwing up thru the panic crying and breathless felt like I was being Buried alive couldn't get my breathe am I alone in this reaction?

I haven't had one but I would imagine that claustrophobic feeling would make lots of people panic so I wouldn't worry about feeling foolish.

Perhaps they'll give you something to help you stay calm the next time, even ask your GP if they can prescribe something. I'm sure they would:)
  • Options
    DrFlowDemandDrFlowDemand Posts: 2,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    dread to think what she would have made of his false kidney donation statement >:(

What was this?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Off topic anyone ever had a neck MRI scan I went in for one today and panicked in the tunnel

I've had a few MRI scans on my brain. It is horrible being in that tunnel and then there the noise! I just used to close my eyes during the scan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member

The same thing happened to me and they told me its really common. The second time they had music playing and told me to close my eyes and really concentrate on the music. That worked for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    What's the betting..
    Tomorrow or next Tuesday for the big name and photo reveals in OK magazine??

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On MRI's....
    I'm claustrophobic so didn't like being in the tunnel but just kept my eyes tight shut - it helped that I really liked the 'music' (sounds)!
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    digicat wrote: »
    What's the betting..
    Tomorrow or next Tuesday for the big name and photo reveals in OK magazine??

:D

sorry ive not read back all the thread as im on my mobile but i thought it said on here they'd named her Rebecca ??:confused:
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

just to say no you are not alone my doctor gave me a small amount of diazapam to take just before it,doctors do the same for people so scared to go on a plane too so they are certainly understanding of fears like that and im sorry you had such an awful time xx
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Check out newsagent on way to work, no mags about baby and the name, so guess no one won't paid high amount for it, ouch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    sorry ive not read back all the thread as im on my mobile but i thought it said on here they'd named her Rebecca ??:confused:

I thought that was just a rumour. ?
This discussion has been closed.