• Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBambi wrote: »

Yes just saw not letting me change this now on iPad.:(
  • sarahcadhillsarahcadhill Posts: 2,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very excited :). Please Sharon, destroy Phil and make sure she actually gets revenge on him :)
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES!!!!! Finally. I am pathetically grateful that they have finally done this. I just hope she actually goes through with it and does some serious damage. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give him hell Shaz. Batter him with a doggy door stop!!!
  • dulliredullire Posts: 20,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is going to be epic! :D
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Give him hell Shaz. Batter him with a doggy door stop!!!

If I was the ep and obviously with Steven McFadden not going anywhere I would have Sharon do something that puts phil in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.that way phil still in the show but he really has something done so bad this happens plus it would give Steve McFadden something challenging to do. The scenes of the character of phil wheel chaired bound imagine how they'd play out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I was the ep and obviously with Steven McFadden not going anywhere I would have Sharon do something that puts phil in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.

That would be interesting. I really hope they do this properly.:D
  • jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    About time. That's the Sharon Watts we all know!!
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    If I was the ep and obviously with Steven McFadden not going anywhere I would have Sharon do something that puts phil in a wheel chair for the rest of his life.that way phil still in the show but he really has something done so bad this happens plus it would give Steve McFadden something challenging to do. The scenes of the character of phil wheel chaired bound imagine how they'd play out.

That would be really interesting to see Phil disabled in such a way. It could also in a way show disabilities in a positive light. Ie, it doesn't change somebody for the better (phil wouldn't become nice) but also doesn't take all their power away if he starts using his mind more.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    And yes, great to see the 3eal Sharon back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    That would be really interesting to see Phil disabled in such a way. It could also in a way show disabilities in a positive light. Ie, it doesn't change somebody for the better (phil wouldn't become nice) but also doesn't take all their power away if he starts using his mind more.

Knowing EE he would gain Professor Xavier like powers. :D
  • BenllechBenllech Posts: 2,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About time Shazza
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for this!! Only the watts get placed above the Mitchells in the minds of tptb. Den and Chrissie screwed over the Mitchells - and Sharon of course was the originL Mitchell un-doer!! Should be awesome.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Knowing EE he would gain Professor Xavier like powers. :D

He'd bully the wheelchair up flights of stairs :D
  • richhoopsrichhoops Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    I never quite get the 'that's the Sharon we all remember' comments. Personally I don't think the Sharon I grew up watching would plot a sneaky revenge, I think she'd just tell him what she thought of him and walk away. Sharon wasn't ever vindictive as far as I recall.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,219
    Forum Member
    I reckon this stiryline will take inspiration from Hoik. Sharon wilk brainwasg Ven and ge ataers dressing the samw as her. Peterpan and Tinkerbell ie Phil and shirley try to win him back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,836
    Forum Member
    richhoops wrote: »
    I never quite get the 'that's the Sharon we all remember' comments. Personally I don't think the Sharon I grew up watching would plot a sneaky revenge, I think she'd just tell him what she thought of him and walk away. Sharon wasn't ever vindictive as far as I recall.

I agree she isn't necessarily vindictive, which is why there is a distinct possibility that she won't go through with it. If this were den or Chrissie on the other hand...

But remember she did specifically set out to get revenge on grant - so it's in that vein I think.
  • james_killroyjames_killroy Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will get Peggy, Grant, Courtney and Sam back for this so it has full effect.
  • IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richhoops wrote: »

I agree, she wouldn't. That's what makes me think she won't go through with the wedding.

When Sharon left in 1995, she had revenge planned on Grant: to get back with him and publicly deny his wedding proposal but couldn't go through with it. Now, with Phil, she has already accepted the proposal so the next thing to do would marry him- but like with Grant, I think her conscience will kick in and she won't marry Phil (but still have her dignity intact whilst getting one over Phil, in the same style she did with Grant all those years ago).
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm so pleased this is finally happening. My only complaint is that she hasn't been planning revenge since finding out about Philth's part in Dennis's death. It would have made this storyline even more epic.

I don't want to see her physically hurt Philth but I'd love to see her financially ruin him and take him down to the bottom of the hierarchy within the square. It's no less than he deserves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she actually does succeed but I cant see how she can stay on the Square after destroying Philth if he stays too. Isnt it just gonna be another blonde he feels guilty over and owes a debt to?
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    I can't see where they're going with this. If she succeeds will she stay on the square, living in his house and owning all his businesses with Phil, Ronnie and Ben sitting back and doing nothing. She's more likely to take all his money and leave.