Everything is being done to please Queen Helen isn't it?

Comments

• AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said in anther thread they seem to be bending rules to suit her. BB clearly said for this Power Alliance task 'No one is safe' by that logic Helen's position should've been threatened. A few days later Ashleigh is told she's immune. Fast forward a few more hours and suddenly both of those decisions have been reversed and we're back to square one with Helen cruising to the final.
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is such a stupid cow. She called Chris 2 faced because he didn't say anything about saving Ash for nomination because apparently Ash is the only male to really speak to Chris..... not true. Chris is closer to Christopher, alot closer than he is to Ash.

I don't think she gets how the game works, they had to nominate and they nominated the people they don't get on with or not closest to, so they did. If Helen was the power housemate, you can bet she would do ANYTHING to get her out the house.... and BB would HELP her do so.
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Are you sure, given the way they are shoving this redemption arc down our throats every night

Will be very surprised if she comes out first on finale night as there are some gullible people out there who will fall for this redemption nonsense

I for one haven't forgotten...she has ruined the entire series for me - I cannot wait to see the back of her >:(>:(>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Helen is such a stupid cow. She called Chris 2 faced because he didn't say anything about saving Ash for nomination because apparently Ash is the only male to really speak to Chris..... not true. Chris is closer to Christopher, alot closer than he is to Ash.

I don't think she gets how the game works, they had to nominate and they nominated the people they don't get on with or not closest to, so they did. If Helen was the power housemate, you can bet she would do ANYTHING to get her out the house.... and BB would HELP her do so.

Exactly!
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Of course it was legitimate ..her fans have been bending over backwards all day explaining how it was all done fairly - all above board;-)

BB does hardly publicised vote to choose power HM that turns out to be Ashleigh- it's all fine, definitely NOT a fix and everyone knew about the vote right? All's fair and BB can do what they want yeah?

BB does a twist which affects aforementioned favourite HM- FIX! >:(
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course it was legitimate ..her fans have been bending over backwards all day explaining how it was all done fairly - all above board;-)

Ahh okay so it wasn't all straight forward, much appreciated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    BB want to keep her in simply because trash has the potential to headline trashy newspapers/stories.

Seemingly normal and decent people like Ashleigh, Chris and Christopher will hopefully prevail.

Surely something needs to be done to Helen's final pass...........this week with Ashleigh the main PHM would have been the perfect time to stir it up.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    She has become one of my all time fav HM's.

Is that you Wayne
  • JOSWolfJOSWolf Posts: 2,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show is a farce and a joke. Has channel 5 got some crappy show lined up for Helen or something?
    Why do they seem to favour her and the other nasty ones so much?
  • sara-dalesara-dale Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    kaceyy wrote: »
    Ahh okay so it wasn't all straight forward, much appreciated.

Why wasn't it?
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    Erm nope, she is my fav HM.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying you're trolling, because anyone who'd actually pick that f***ing gorgon as their favourite needs to check which direction their moral compass is pointing. :D
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair Helen has made this season along with Mark. The rest can bore the f off.
  • EchoFallsEchoFalls Posts: 3,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying you're trolling, because anyone who'd actually pick that f***ing gorgon as their favourite needs to check which direction their moral compass is pointing. :D

i need my compass sorting aswell then as i hope she wins or at least makes the top 2.
  • will_dearbornwill_dearborn Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EchoFalls wrote: »
    To be fair Helen has made this season along with Mark. The rest can bore the f off.

How sad...

But at least you share a common vocabulary. :cool:

:D:D
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I haven't heard one positive thing said about Helen on BOTS - even the so called experts are scathing and quite nasty about her.

How is this BB favouring Helen exactly?
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    ......... I bet she loved seeing the power housemates being exposed and then Ashleigh having to take the place of Ash.

Not satisfied with giving the strumpet a free pass to the final, they are making her time in there a walk in the park.

She is like the flippin Godfather. Nobody dares cross her, and when they are given the opportunity to do so, BB throws them under the bus.

What an absolute crock this show is..>:(

OMG, where are you finding all this informaton?

Do the people at BB hate young Ashleigh :confused:
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Helsbels46 wrote: »
    I for one haven't forgotten...she has ruined the entire series for me - I cannot wait to see the back of her >:(>:(>:(

if you're talking about obnoxious Helen then I agree wholeheartedly.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    if you're talking about obnoxious Helen then I agree wholeheartedly.

I most certainly am :)
  • kaceyykaceyy Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sara-dale wrote: »
    Why wasn't it?

I asked if it was above board or not and the answer i got implied it wasn't so i guess it was a fix.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    The Helen haters are out again! Why blame Helen for Ash being saved? . It wasn't upto Helen who to save and who to put up for eviction. It was the nominated group who chose Ash and Ashleigh . If they had chosen Zoe and Mark there wouldn't be this much uproar . Blame the producers not Helen .
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't heard one positive thing said about Helen on BOTS - even the so called experts are scathing and quite nasty about her.

'No one is safe'...except Helen? from where I'm sitting that's about as favourable as it gets.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As another poster said, it is a laughing stock.

Helen already has the pass to the final. There is absolutely no reason to help her any more than is needed to.
    Unless of course it's about getting people who displease her out of the game in order to make it easier for her to win at the end.

Because if you think about it, if in the final Helen was the strongest housemate left, and the others left were mostly her followers, why would people vote for her followers to win if they could vote for Helen herself?
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    She's the best housemate in there. Of course they want to keep her.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, I agree that she hasn't had the most positive response on BBOTS but it's extremely clear to me that she's had a charmed life in the house with regard to information on others. While practically been gifted opportunities to be morally indignant with evidence of others doing things that she herself does in spades....talking about others and having to nominate.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Helen and Ash have completely ruined BB for me.

Two horrible chavs on a nine week holiday. They have been, quite obviously, guided and coached by BB and yet still come across as horrible and false. Ash's personality transplant at the end of week two is one of the most bizarre things to ever happen in the BB house. His OTT faux laughter at almost everything anyone does is also very grating.

Meanwhile Helen has had such an easy ride in there over the last seven weeks and nothing will convince me that her pass wasn't a pre-agreed part of her appearing in this series. No doubt Pauline will eventually let it slip that she was told who to choose.

I'm now fast forwarding much of Helen and Ash's airtime. I'd recommend it. I'm not interested in anything they have to drawl about, and as for that elongated clip of their under the duvet shenanigans the other night... No thanks!