Options

team ashleigh! ; appreciation

Comments

• Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Well done and thanks to all that voted for Steven. Glad to see the back of him. One less to get our girl down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just concerned BB are going to manipulate things to make Ashleigh look bad in the next 3 weeks and by winning this vote...you know how they've stitched her up in the past. >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I feel so left out because I can't help with voting for Ashleigh to be immuned :(

Feeling the same Ronell :( Happy that I gave my all for her tonight though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm just concerned BB are going to manipulate things to make Ashleigh look bad in the next 3 weeks and by winning this vote...you know how they've stitched her up in the past. >:(

Yeh. they can't be trusted. I don't want to see her cry anymore and I hope that Helen lays off her this week too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    Yeh. they can't be trusted. I don't want to see her cry anymore and I hope that Helen lays off her this week too.

Hopefully BB will realise that the Ashleigh support is too great now and that they shouldn't f*ck with her. :(
  • Options
    AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Well Helen has suddenly decided she likes Ashleigh after Ashleigh was cheered tonight. Funny that.
  • Options
    jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jupal wrote: »

Wow...58.7% :)
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Well Helen has suddenly decided she likes Ashleigh after Ashleigh was cheered tonight. Funny that.

I know right she's so predictable. 2 weeks ago she was telling Danielle to be wary of Ashleigh and that she shouldn't trust her and now after hearing the crowd she's now saying the opposite. What an idiot.

It's reassuring though that Ashleigh's response was just an unenthusiastic "Yeahhh" when Helen said it's because Danielle is gone that she got cheers and then she just turned it round to talk about how nervous she was. Think no matter what happens Ashleigh will never like Helen and will take everything she says with a pinch of salt. (I hope so anyway)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    I've got the app. Have an iPhone and iPad. Voting now. But, I don't trust Big. Brother. What if our vote to protect her from nomination actually is anything but?

I'm wary about it.

They're not going to make the same mistake twice knowing how well things went down last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can delete the app and then download it again and vote again if you want to:)

Ssshhh:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    k0213818 wrote: »
    I would just be a little wary of this, I think the main purpose of this power vote, I think the main purpose is for production to discover the public pecking order and edit accordingly to suit their agenda. They did something similar in BB14 where Gina topped the vote, a few days later the Queen Bee task was created...

Me too. I'm thinking about this wondering how it may play out. people were rash last week and we haven't even discussed this yet.

Don't take my advice, I'm just saying that there are things to think about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel so left out because I can't help with voting for Ashleigh to be immuned :(

It's okay I can't vote either as I don't have the app.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    I just noticed this thread :D

Am i free from the Anti-Ashleigh clowns in here?
  • Options
    jupaljupal Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes you are free from them :D:D

Welcome to the thread hope to see you posting a lot;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hiya munkyspanker, welcome to the thread.:)
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member

Hello you, you fight Ashleigh's corner very well out there, welcome to this lovely thread.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's okay I can't vote either as I don't have the app.

Me neither but I have my 2 sons on the case.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the welcome. :D

It gets a bit tiring being trolled.

Hopeful that if Ashleigh becomes PHM this week, she won't get shafted at some point near the end again.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I really hope Ashleigh wins immunity I think us fans need a break from voting to save her and week off from worrying .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really hope Ashleigh wins immunity I think us fans need a break from voting to save her and week off from worrying .

and to save some pennies for the next week:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Well done everyone so happy with last night, had friends over and was trying to get them to go so I could come on here and share the joy none of my F&F watch it, some comments bout Ashleigh not standing by Dani is doing my head in, do ppl forget how many times Helen said nasty things about Ashleigh to Dani and she never stuck up for Ashleigh im not going to start being nasty about Dani but just hate it when ppl don't say the truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well done everyone so happy with last night, had friends over and was trying to get them to go so I could come on here and share the joy none of my F&F watch it, some comments bout Ashleigh not standing by Dani is doing my head in, do ppl forget how many times Helen said nasty things about Ashleigh to Dani and she never stuck up for Ashleigh im not going to start being nasty about Dani but just hate it when ppl don't say the truth.

Don't worry, Ashleigh is doing fantastically well at the moment, she is top of all polls so far, it is just the usual people over and over again.:)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the welcome. :D

It gets a bit tiring being trolled.

Hopeful that if Ashleigh becomes PHM this week, she won't get shafted at some point near the end again.

Hi another welcome to you its a great thread. ;-) :D